Starscream and Int(and a little bit of drake rant at the end)

NoWaterJustIce

I havent played ih in a long while but i pub every now and then and i have a serious complaint about SS. Every pub game some scrub plays SS buys a Gravity edge and then the rest of the items are pure tank. The problem i see is that between his q and ult he is able to with one int item burst down a hero with 3k hp in less than 3 seconds... this is absurd. and not only is is dmg output higher than any other int hero it seems he is also nigh impossible to kill when he builds tank. just tank the dmg and fly away when he gets low (which doesnt happen often). There is no reason why a hero should be this tanky and have such a high dmg out put with only one int item... If ss wants to build pure int and do dmg thats one thing, he should be semi squishy and easy to kill once you get too him but it isnt so. Pls nerf the dmg on his Q and R.

PS.

Also WTF is up with drakes ult dmg... 300(+100%int) at level 1..... Like seriously who thought that was a good idea... and that doesnt even count the martyr dmg... and if that wasnt enough its like a 3 second knock up... but way there is more... lets make it heal drake back to full hp... Like really... wtf.... i dont even... <fluffy bunnies>....

But for real the dmg on drakes ult is too high maybe 100/200/300(+100%int) would be ok(if it even needs any dmg at all, i mean the knock up and the heal are beast as it is), but there are burst casters whos ults do less dmg and they dont even stun the target or get free heals...

I think im done now :) i feel much better

Completely agree. SS can do 1st blood and very often 2nd blood, simply going alone to enemy's firebat camp.

And his damage output is too high till lategame and with dat resistance...

He have too short cooldown for Q so he can spam that. he falls a bit in lategame, but still is great tank.

I remember how i ran out from 4 enemy heroes and killed 2 agi heroes just escaping with ult activated - megaLOL.

His Ult with 300 int deals 4500damage in 10secs (if i am right) - any other STR hero?? - no.

Drake Ulti - i think it's fine. This is skillshot, luck shot, you should use it properly because there are too many silence/stun items/skills. raynor/rancor/stalker are not in danger if they fails their R, but drake does. So this damage is his reward for great timing of R.

Imho.

I think that slight nerf on starscream's base damages would be fine, but I do not think it is needed, and he cannot kill that fast with only edge unless he is fed or you are squishy as flob. Mandrake's ult dealing damage is not the thing I would nerf about him if I would nerf him, I would prefer to nerf knock up time or damage from martyr instead, the damage from his ult is not the prob, it is the damage from martyr which has a lot of time to tick away when you get caught in the knockup.

§§ is op just get pendant then edge. Max and e once w. Then once you have edge go to flymode and bombard them.kite the shap out of anything with terain. Once one of em is low or landing puts you in an akward spot pop ulti. Doing so will grant alot off kills repeat this and shop for items no need for heal or mana

Conplete build with nitro yamato phantom ihan emantle gg before this

just played ss and his q shoots 30 missiles at 30(+5%int) per missile at level 4... thats roughly 900(+150%int) dmg, that has to be the highest dmg skill(besides a couple ults) in the game. also when he is flying he has a 2-3 second cd on his Q, even at half dmg he is shooting it twice as often.

The biggest problem ive had with starscream is his ultimate having such a short cooldown for the crazy amount of damage it does, with cooldown reduction you could use it every 10 seconds, but that got nerfed along with his rockets. I would say starscream is fine now except for his shield as it is effectively a 1 second invulnerability.

just played ss and his q shoots 30 missiles at 30(+5%int) per missile at level 4... thats roughly 900(+150%int) dmg, that has to be the highest dmg skill(besides a couple ults) in the game. also when he is flying he has a 2-3 second cd on his Q, even at half dmg he is shooting it twice as often.

It is so extremely improbable that you are going to hit with every rocket that it should not be factored in, and when I say improbable, I mean that the hitbox of the unit you are targeting has to be huuuuuuuuugeeeee to do this. I mean an almost Levi-sized unit.

Lol if you miss more then half the flying rockets you should start practicing a lot because they are super ez to shoot

I don't mean the flying rockets, was talking about ground ones, because the person calculated the damage before resist you would take from getting hit by all ground missiles, and it is extremely improbable to hit with all ground missiles, as I pointed out above.

Drake ult isn't OP... it needs that damage to kill things, Q and W alone don't cut it.

I think SS is a bit too strong overall... you can hit with almost all the missiles if you're chasing close up, his W and E are fine, but his ulti is so strong and requires no skill whatsoever, which makes little sense to me.

Drake ult isn't OP... it needs that damage to kill things, Q and W alone don't cut it.

I think SS is a bit too strong overall... you can hit with almost all the missiles if you're chasing close up, his W and E are fine, but his ulti is so strong and requires no skill whatsoever, which makes little sense to me.

Drake is not there to "kill things" but to initiate, split the enemy team, stun multiple targets and tank a shapload of damage.

Drake is not there to "kill things" but to initiate, split the enemy team, stun multiple targets and tank a shapload of damage.

hahaha, welcome to "the new age" of AoS!

But seriously... i speak stoner! i think he was trying to say it ''helps kill things''. Please forgive, my 'Stoner' is quite rusty.

Obviously not every hero should deal as much damage as an AA carry but every hero needs a decent amount of burst.. and Q/W for drake just doesn't do it. Only nerf I would suggest is maybe a slightly longer cd on the ulti, but nothing other than that. Yes he deals damage but so do many other initiators/tanks.

I see a worrying trend lately with people clamoring to remove damage from anything that gives other benefits, AoS revolves around damage-dealing and even as an initiator, you can't do your part without some damage-dealing.