Looking for other AoS regulars

AlphaQ

i play on the NA server, my clan used to ih a lot, but now it's kind of dying down and not many people want to play a game. i'm looking for other players, who are competent in the game, that would like to regularly play and would want to test out new builds and team/partner comps.

reply on this to be that person ^ :)

if nothing else works, time to move to EU

EU is a substantially more engaging game then over in NA. It's far more team oriented and the laning phase is virtually non-existent. I often hop over to EU to play.

thats why when we have some games strictly na vs eu, the na team normally wins.... because na clearly has less engaging team work in a team game

thats why when we have some games strictly na vs eu, the na team normally wins.... because na clearly has less engaging team work in a team game

Keep in mind two things, firstly I'm talking strictly about pubs and secondly I am talking about play-styles, not skill levels. I never said that EU have better players, I said they have a bigger team dynamic in pubs.

That sounds absolutely horrible.

Depends on your taste.

Haha, did you really take offense at some guy saying he finds EU pubs more engaging than NA pubs?

I've read a couple of times now, how you are so confident and, well...

Sheesh, man, really makes me want to play again, to smack that cocksure contumeliousness of yours right back where it belongs! ;-)

Haha, did you really take offense at some guy saying he finds EU pubs more engaging than NA pubs?

I've read a couple of times now, how you are so confident and, well...

Sheesh, man, really makes me want to play again, to smack that cocksure contumeliousness of yours right back where it belongs! ;-)

Iv been mouthing a lot only cause i got Highdrater to hide behind

get at me

Na, but really i want this tournament to be a success so im talking a lot of crap to get the reaction you just had.

Some one who hasn't played in forever wants to play in this event now ! GG

The quality of ih's are so horrible now. And the tourney as i view it is just a decent chance to play some decent ih's The more teams that show up the better chance i have for a good game.

Winning doesn't mean much at the end of the day as long as i can play a few actually competitive games that are back and forth.

Fair enough, I appreciate good banter as much as the next man. Rumours have it, though, that you have cemented the place atop arrogantmountain in place of Whaletits, given he is no longer among us(?) as far as I understand.

What's the dealio, buddy holly?

Not even close, I never had any mis guided assumptions on my skill level, but I do think that My clan SLP is the absolute strongest clan on AOS atm, I am just a extremely reliable player who knows when to be where and what to do when im there. I can carry when i need to, But normally im just the guy in the back that goes un noticed but is essential to the team.

I think this is the first time someone has used a word I needed to google on this forum...

...And English isn't even my first language!

Get on my level, bud.

Anyway, to contribute to the topic in a way:

I think, if you don't lag too much, that playing on the EU server should be a viable option for you. Besides being able to play with some of the Europeans from this forum(which may or may not be a good thing), it simply enables you to find people at whatever time you want. Too early for games in NA? Go to EU. To early for games in EU? Well, stay on NA.

Chances are, you'll be able to find someone to play with at any time of the day :-)