Kerrigan Help

AlphaQ

she used to be one, if not THE strongest mid laning hero. not so much anymore. trying to learn her but having trouble with what to build (items/talents) how do you all play her ? so far I've been doing decent with a 3/2/1 build and rushing CoA, energy saber, lightning rod --> cerebro, arcbound, khali, grav edge

If I am feeling ballsy, am fed, or am not facing a difficult opponent in lane, I like to rush lethal barb. It gives Kerrigan insane dps and farming ability. Also, I don't like getting energy saber on her anymore, as her ult does not stack the energy, I prefer an ihan for tankiness and energy sustain. I prefer a more tanky Kerrigan, as I feel her lower range and no escape doesn't really favor a squishy build. Darwin's is great on her as it allows you to faceplant into a large amount of enemies and still lifesteal their damage because of her bounces. I love CoA on her as it increases sustain, damage, and tankiness nicely. The other items besides these are normally just tank items, and I reactively build these depending on the other team's damage and items.

I agree with Moo. Start with Culling Saber then Miners goggles and rush Lethal B. Get Ihan and Darwin's, Khali Blade, CoA. Sell Ihan.

Situational: get spell buffer or korhal if no one else on your team fits the bill. Parralax if their team has CC, because that will ruin you. If they have an armor heavy team like a justi or agil carry then a Contam shard or pyre, and may have to scrap crit build. FoE to help keep chasing enemies, DST if you need to kite.

Play: your a slow bruiser with high sustain in team fights and creep waves. Positioning is key. Don't get caught out of position, ward, and stay with team mates or creep waves.