BSL 5man premade... Observe the pro skillz.

motherfluffybunny

Moo, you are one serious spammer. Learn to play this game, and stop infesting the forums with your crappy statements and your unjustified opinions.

Please get the flob you of here.

You are the spammer, considering half your posts on this account are aimed at hating upon me. Stop infesting these forums with your hating opinions.

moo in 2 weeks since you joined forum you have made 257 posts, and yes half the posts is just useless spam, at this rate you will overtake residente

I am attempting to be as active and contributive as I can, and I'm sorry if you feel like a large amount of my posts are useless spam.

Such a good forum post. I think this thread should be pinned on the front page and you should be rewarded nicely by uploading this really impressive replay for everyone to see.

Hey hey, didn't you used to have some replays in your signature, my friend? I'm going to guess they were of higher quality than this one, but I'm "just saying", alright? In the immortal Words of 50 cent:

Niggas shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house/And if you got a glass jaw, you should Watch your mouth/Cause I'll break yo face (50 cent: Patiently Waiting) ------- Anyway, this topic brings back memories of when the replay section was popular. There was a new thread like this one every single day. Too bad, now there are fewer replays for me to never watch, ever.