Dustin Brawler

Moo

I love playing dustin and think it is quite fun, but his drone is too damn derpy. Please make it do what you say faster, so that laser is easier to hit and e can be use to position drone or wave clear faster. Also, make it so that the laser's range is displayed from the drone not dustin, so that you can send your drone forward and then laser with it for poke, and so that if your drone is off derping you can laser from where it is more quickly, instead of you trying to laser, waiting 3 seconds for your drone to get to the point where it is in range to laser where you said to, then it shoots a slow laser that can be avoided even if you didn't move since dustin initially tried to laser.

Try sending your drone to a position with E. After it gets that command and begins moving toward that point, you can use your Q and the drone will stop and fire in that direction instantly. That is the way I do it at least. Only beef I have with Dustin is his glitch with E where the drone flies out then comes back to you and begins the ability.

yea just fix the drone thing beause it happens about 15% of time and seemingly at the worst of times for me and maybe speed up the drones movement speed slightly or to simply solve the problem all together, instead of it moveing just have it teleport to location either instantly or have a cast time for it. I kinda agree with how the laser is used that it would be better used in a player that knows how dustin works and its lil details with the drone mechanics make u feel like an expert with him, but over all it feels unfinished and that it would make new poeple not want to play him because they simply dont understand the finer details of the drone, so adding the laser range marker would make him easyer to use more noob freindly over all but then the ppl who took the time to master him would complain about it. So even though nothing has really been done to dustin for so long i think he needs attention and he abilitys needs just a lil touch up and some polish and we can maybe see more dustin on the field.

^ thats annoying as hell. I dont find any other problem with that hero. The drone speed is fine and the way to aim too. Pls dont make it easier, Dustin is cool because in hands of bad players is useless, not like other heroes.

I just feel that it could improve his gameplay a bit, drone speed doesn't need increased, I meant the reaction speed of it. I can hit lasers, but most of the time it is luck or they are bad. Even if this change was implemented, bad players couldn't do anything but rocket anyways, because it is still difficult to hit the laser when it does do the laser right away. I can see your points, I just feel like making dustin's drone more intelligent would clean up his gameplay, I don't mean anything like a huge speed increase on drone.