Hydra AD Carry Concept

Moo

Passive- Hitting an enemy with an ability increases timescale by 5% for 2 seconds. Stacks up to 4 times.

Q- Targets an enemy, and if said enemy gets pushed a certain number of units by your abilities, you pull yourself and the enemy to the spot mid-way between them and gains 10% movespeed. Cast range is low, around 5-7 units, please help with this. Targeting thing lasts 10/12/14/16 seconds. Pull units is 10/9/8/7 Cooldown: 20/17/14/11

W-(Haven't thought of a name)- Hits a 3-unit AoE with spikes, knocking enemies away from the center by 2/3/4/5 units. Cooldown: 20/18/16/14

E-( Haven't thought of name)- For every one unit you have moved an enemy or yourself using one of your abilities, you gain 5/10/15/20% attack speed and 2/3/4/5 attack damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to the atk speed cap.

R- (haven't thought of a name)- Shoots a Spike at targeted location that knocks back and deals damage to the first thing it hits, its cooldown isn't reduced by cooldown reduction, but by attack speed- only counts atk speed given by items and when at max atk speed cd will be reduced by 3 seconds- base cooldown is 10/8/6. Deals 60/120/180(80% weapon damage. Pushes 3/4/5 units back. This is the skill that makes the hero it deals dps and keeps you safe as long as you can hit it.

Overall Notes: This is supposed to be a different type of AD Carry than most ones in Aeon of Storms, he has no escape, but has very good CC skills and is meant to kite, initiate, or poke. he will also deal more dps than other carries late game if you land your abilities, because of e and passive. Please provide feedback and help with the ability names, damage, cooldowns, energy costs, etc. and any other feedback you might have. :)

This hero will only work as a STR hero, which may be too similar to Drake. He will need some better utilities for the team and better combo-bility between his skills. His skills seemed designed for an AGI/STR hybrid, none of which seem to combo with other hero's abilities as well. For his E you need to decide by what factor will you measure the time he stays in combat, is it AA attacks he gives or receives? Is it amount of damage?

Also I'm not sure I understood your R but reducing CD with attack speed rather than CDR is a strange mechanic. Overall, the concept has potential but you need to iron out and present a lot of the details.

There is a primal hydralisk model that is aching to be used, check it out in the map editor.

This hero will only work as a STR hero, which may be too similar to Drake. He will need some better utilities for the team and better combo-bility between his skills. His skills seemed designed for an AGI/STR hybrid, none of which seem to combo with other hero's abilities as well. For his E you need to decide by what factor will you measure the time he stays in combat, is it AA attacks he gives or receives? Is it amount of damage?

Also I'm not sure I understood your R but reducing CD with attack speed rather than CDR is a strange mechanic. Overall, the concept has potential but you need to iron out and present a lot of the details.

There is a primal hydralisk model that is aching to be used, check it out in the map editor.

I have reworked him so that he is based off landing your abilities a ton and moving your enemies far enough for pull to proc and then engage, as your e will increase your dps hugely at that point. I think it makes him much more interesting. Added some values in that I felt comfortable with.