Small things that hopefuly will be fixed finally, eventualy

Hogwarts

Here is a small list of things that need to be addressed old and new,

1. Grunty aa heard threw fog of war, And his Q ability

2. Shadow ult scene threw fog of war.

3. Creeps being able to see into bushes and up cliffs there line of sight

4. Vorpal being able to stop glitch projectiles with his javelin

5. Brine stop glitching enemy heroes with his pull.

6. Boros tank bola slide

7. Maar porting into enemy base

8. Tass clone doesn't proc tower agro

9. Marine King ult doesn't proc tower agro

10. Siege units are considered Heroic units so they proc passive abilities. Like Zera cloak, Leo move speed boost. Stevie agro from Rory. "granted u can micro the stevie"

11. Aeon and Levi attacking jakk mines. when he attacks neutrals

12. Levi's true dmg banes killing jakk mines when he attacks neutrals

13. Star Scream losing is character actor and just floating out in space.

15. Unix eggs stay in Zera bubble perma

16. Gara being able to kill allied cannons or "deny"

17. Gara auto attack bug where he attacks at full distance and the attack never happens

18. Gara killing an allie for first blood " gives gara the money but not a kill count or exp" also it denys enemy team first blood

19. Heroes being able to attack Aeon from the high ground. " Gives toss side a huge advantage

20. If you drop a scan and it as 1-2 charges and have an allie pick it up, Scan will refresh and u have 3 charges.

21. If an allie drops paralax and you pick it up you get the paralax animation buff

22. Zera jump bug where he lands behind the target facing the wrong direction and doesn't aa,

23. ling jump bug where he glitches

24. Balrog jump bug where he glitches

25. Bio e does not pull enemies inward like the tool tip says

26. Bug where bio and lurker get stunned in the burrow animation and they appear to be un burrowed on the screen but you are in fact burrowed and cant move

27. Boros omni stops if he kills a creep when ulting in a creep wave even on first hit then he cant move for the duration of the omni while not dealing damage. pretty much a self stun

28. End game freeze bug

29. Vergil can can use ult twice in a row, If drake plucks him during his ult. " pretty rare to see this one but does happen" I did it in a game with red

30. Dustin's drone bug's out

31. Star scream ult lingers around a few secs after he dies, Also ult continues if u lock box star scream

32. Cloak items dont effect ling's minions making cloak items on ling a little useless.

33. Melee heroes cant kill wards on cliffs

34. Wards can be scene on the map due to the cloak blur. Jak mines can be scene with cloak blur

35. Heroes lose talents when they experience a "true death" they also lose stacks from items like Ihan, Kinetic Cell, Potions Hero passives like balrog leech also stop working.

36. Slowing effects do not work on items that give flat move speed buff i.e +1 move speed on arc bound

37. Star Scream , Maar can kill Levi with out drawing agro from levi.

38. Medic use ult on a hero but hero still dies and medic ult goes on cd.

39. Dustin's lazer , Raynor's snipe bug out sometimes around cliffs

40. Noticeable difference in game lag in this version then previous versions

41. Lurker can not use teleport when burrowed

42. when bio uses teleport when burrowed he stays in base but the skill goes on cd wasting it

43. When you port back to base your hero randomly walks out of base back to where he ported from.

44. Lurker doesnt proc shadowmourn properly

45. Gara procs real scv's when he uses shadow mourne spawing double the amount of scv's

46. Darpa randomly gets tower aggro for no apparent reason

47. New units block raynor ult

48. New units take tower agro, over heroes, If you attack enemy hero at your tower to agro the new unit

New units are just completely horrible in every sense of the word. Glad we get this epic new mechanic when clearly there are other issues to be worked on.

If there are any that im missing please feel free to post them.

-Dustin E sometimes has the drone return and start zapping area on top of dustin

-If Jakk switches weapons and presses E too quickly on rifle, he gets grenade range on stun

-Balrog's passive behaving weirdly with shadowmourne

- using some actions, then using another action instantly cancels the first action, even though the action doesn't apparently have a cast time. Pretty much any hero, though most problems emerge with heroes that you need to very many combos in a precise order, such as Cow.

-stuns/plucks canceling blinks (for example, cyprus blinks a milisecond after getting touched by drake lance, then appears again inside the lance)

-Roach pull makes projectiles miss target

-raynor ult and some other abilities non-cancelable.

galactic defender CD says 1 minute, its actually 30 seconds

damaging a hero anywhere on the map makes all enemy towers aggro you, instead it should be if you damage a hero within that particular towers radius

drake molten armour effect keeps damaging even after you stop hitting him

lord zykhan killing himself with ulti

maar sap boros in ulti

zergling minions targetable, yet minions like bios you cant freeze with cain (i.e. makes you waste spells on his lings, yet you cant use them vs bio minions)

rancor heroic passive not working with full inventory

tassadar swap with himself sometimes changes his level, you still keep the spells from previous level ups (unsure if stats change), resets upon death or level up normally

boros doesnt apply any weapon uniques during ulti which is stupid considering the whole big item change made armour so viable and contamination shard not working in his ulti

lurker gets pulled out of ground yet re-burrows at end of pull, somehow though he still cant impact dial himself.....

unix ulti stun delay

cyprus wall push combo if done too quickly only pushes the middle portion of the wall making a V shape

maar power of the destructor and power of the creator speech effects missing, please bring back his annoying sounds :)

and lastly every hero like;

darpa, micro, bio, vorpal, balrog, shadow, boros, zera, tass, vergil, cyprus

and items like lockbox and warp shard

dodging spells they are not meant to like flare gun, raynor ulti etc

p.s. as i tried to say about 3 or more months ago this game should be moved to a different platform outside of sc2 and you all whinged that its a bad idea because we would lose players.... where are we now?

pubs full of noobs or premades

mumble is dead

half the community is off playing LoL or Dota

its near on impossible to fix half of these bugs due to sc2 mechanics

it limits map size which puts a halt on what we can add to the game

the game makes no money meaning ekco pretty much has to do all the work as he cant spend a few dollars to get any help (and as you know hes clearly sick and tired of doing it all himself)

the game has a fixed life span because sc2 will eventually stop being popular

matchmaking cant be done so your forced to try and matchmake by yourself which most people will generally favour games they know they will win, people get mad and rage

etc

How did you realized that??

by the buff icon, it shows on yourself and not the enemy btw

did it in test mode a while back to check and made sure i didnt aa at all

I always thought #43 is my fault and I misclicked.

you can actually channel teleport then shift click on the map and you will run there after porting, im not sure if people are mistaking doing this

p.s. as i tried to say about 3 or more months ago this game should be moved to a different platform outside of sc2 and you all whinged that its a bad idea because we would lose players.... where are we now?

pubs full of noobs or premades

mumble is dead

half the community is off playing LoL or Dota

its near on impossible to fix half of these bugs due to sc2 mechanics

it limits map size which puts a halt on what we can add to the game

the game makes no money meaning ekco pretty much has to do all the work as he cant spend a few dollars to get any help (and as you know hes clearly sick and tired of doing it all himself)

the game has a fixed life span because sc2 will eventually stop being popular

matchmaking cant be done so your forced to try and matchmake by yourself which most people will generally favour games they know they will win, people get mad and rage

etc

I agree that AOS should be moved to a different platform, i dont think we would lose players as i have friends that would like to play AOS but simply cant pay that amount of money for getting SC2 just to play a game that belongs in the arcade. Moving it out of the SC2 arcade will introduce more players to the game. Well, that's just my opinion.

I agree that AOS should be moved to a different platform, i dont think we would lose players as i have friends that would like to play AOS but simply cant pay that amount of money for getting SC2 just to play a game that belongs in the arcade. Moving it out of the SC2 arcade will introduce more players to the game. Well, that's just my opinion.

Who is going to finance this ?

Moving it to a different platform would be very good if it could reduce lag, introduce, matchmaking, and spread the load of patching the game to more than one person, but I bet it would take a lot of work and money, so it would be a very large gamble I would think, especially with a lot of competitor mobas out there, and wouldn't there be copyright issues with StarCraft?

The popularity of AoS right now does not warrant the financial risk of moving it into another platform. Who is also going to take the risk? And you will need more than Ecko and Red to develop a game completely from the ground up. People suggesting such things need a reality check. I think AoS has tremendous potential and it's sci-fi theme unique among mobas, but we can't even shift to HotS right now let alone to another platform. Small steps guys. Also SC2 is no where near dead, upgrade AoS to HotS and remember that LotV will also attract new and old players back.

Who is going to finance this ?

the community, ads, etc (dont buy hots donate instead)

the only parts that need to be financed is the legals, which i have already had offers of people willing to help from legal firms

there is no harm in using a freeware game engine like Spring which has all the features required to support the game and much more, there is no Mobas using the Spring platform currently and the team that develop Spring have worked in conjunction with other games to make the engine work better with their platform so you would get support there too (the game engine is also not bound so if they stop developing it further you are allowed to continue their work if we find some dependencies missing that we require)

the system is set into 5 different parts;

lobby (which we would make and isnt difficult, its basically a glorified chat server and there are about 3 lobby's available for the engine which would make coding easy)

engine (which is supplied for free)

mod (which we will dictate as AoS, basically contains units, effects etc which we make custom models for and add properties too)

map (can have as many different maps as you want, terrain can be deform-able if you wish, maps are true 3D with LoS, supports code, strings, etc)

Widgets (which display information, auto action things etc)

for those of you who dont know about Spring it supports;

custom lobby with matchmaking

torrent transfer for updates

can do incremental dependency updates

is minimal space wise

easily editable and completely customisable

it is designed for strategy style games like sc2 in mind but that broadens into moba mechanics and style easily

supports up to 16 players and a Gaia or neutral team aswell

has A.I. mechanics that range from simple to as complex as you like

supports FPS mode

supports different height levels for flying units and no they dont just stay at 1 height)

playing other games on the engine like Balanced Annihilation (remake of total annihilation) receive no lag with around 16,000 units moving ingame, shooting etc so its very pc friendly)

it supports Multiple cores up to 32 for newer cpus

supports all 3d effects like shaders, mipmap, shadows, basically everything you can imagine

has a minimap which is customisable

the HUD is completely user friendly with the ability to move components around to your liking and lock them in place

supports a resource system liek minerals and vespene gas

supports custom trajectories & weapon animations

supports building of things i.e. unit could build jakk mines etc

oh and the only thing that needs hosting is the lobby itself which is quite friendly server wise, the games are actually hosted by the players, but you can introduce server hosted games too by using a spectator bot

EDIT: decided to add some more stuff to the list you wont find on the website;

ability to join games in progress as spectator or takeover, this also includes players that dropped can rejoin and no you dont even have to pause if you dont want to

LOS, attack, ability ranges toggleable

supports any number of spectators you wish i.e. just playing an 8v8 with 24 spectators now

allows on map drawing per team, i.e. you can draw lines etc visual only to help show teammates where you are going or your attack path etc

lobby supports clan tag teaming function to pair you with your clan via a [TAG]

lobby supports ranking

lobby supports unit restriction

supports bans, can be custom trigger bans too i.e. excessive constant swearing

if your curious coding is done in LUA so its very simple yet 100% customisable

i would pitch in atleast an hour a day to coding if needed, im sure many others can code here too

i can go on but its probably best you take a look for yourself

http://springrts.com...ine_Development

http://springrts.com/wiki/Games

pathing

cremarm11.jpg

The popularity of AoS right now does not warrant the financial risk of moving it into another platform. Who is also going to take the risk? And you will need more than Ecko and Red to develop a game completely from the ground up. People suggesting such things need a reality check. I think AoS has tremendous potential and it's sci-fi theme unique among mobas, but we can't even shift to HotS right now let alone to another platform. Small steps guys. Also SC2 is no where near dead, upgrade AoS to HotS and remember that LotV will also attract new and old players back.

Well said.

the community, ads, etc (dont buy hots donate instead)

the only parts that need to be financed is the legals, which i have already had offers of people willing to help from legal firms

there is no harm in using a freeware game engine like Spring which has all the features required to support the game and much more, there is no Mobas using the Spring platform currently and the team that develop Spring have worked in conjunction with other games to make the engine work better with their platform so you would get support there too

the system is set into 5 different parts;

lobby (which we would make and isnt difficult, its basically a glorified chat server and there are about 3 lobby's available for the engine which would make coding easy)

engine (which is supplied for free)

mod (which we will dictate as AoS, basically contains units, effects etc which we make custom models for and add properties too)

map (can have as many different maps as you want, terrain can be deform-able if you wish, maps are true 3D with LoS, supports code, strings, etc)

Widgets (which display information, auto action things etc)

for those of you who dont know about Spring it supports;

custom lobby with matchmaking

torrent transfer for updates

can do incremental dependency updates

is minimal space wise

easily editable and completely customisable

it is designed for strategy style games like sc2 in mind but that broadens into moba mechanics and style easily

supports up to 16 players and a Gaia or neutral team aswell

has A.I. mechanics that range from simple to as complex as you like

supports FPS mode

supports different height levels for flying units and no they dont just stay at 1 height)

playing other games on the engine like Balanced Annihilation (remake of total annihilation) receive no lag with around 16,000 units moving ingame, shooting etc so its very pc friendly)

it supports Multiple cores up to 32 for newer cpus

supports all 3d effects like shaders, mipmap, shadows, basically everything you can imagine

has a minimap which is customisable

the HUD is completely user friendly with the ability to move components around to your liking and lock them in place

supports a resource system liek minerals and vespene gas

supports custom trajectories & weapon animations

supports building of things i.e. unit could build jakk mines etc

if your curious coding is done in LUA so its very simple yet 100% customisable

i would pitch in atleast an hour a day to coding if needed, im sure many others can code here too

i can go on but its probably best you take a look for yourself

http://springrts.com...ine_Development

This sounds like a very good idea, but I think that we should attempt to settle out balance and get HOTS into this game, but maybe I am wrong. The possibility of this rather excites me though. :)