Deleted topic, don't read it pls!

Soundwave

Thank you for your komments! :) Keep it up! The primal roach would be his first ability what he doesn't have to learn (like astral projection for Tassadar or Raynor damage bonus to allies) so there should be someting instead of that. Maybe primal zergling? It would have 10% health and and 10% damage and it is melee, so it can't disturb people from far and their maximum number would be 2 so they won't overwelm towers or other players. If you have idea let me know! I am curious. :)

You can copy Crackling's passive where he spawns a zergling but for him he get a ling for each creep he kills, maximum is the same number as Crackling. 12 Units for the blink is too high, its even higher than cyprus's Does the Ulti have a maximum movement speed or weapon damage bonus? And does his Q apply hit on effects?

I also wonder if ulti could be a bunch of primal zerglings.LvL 1: 10 lings with 10% health and damage. Lvl 2: 10 lings with 20% health and damage, and Lvl 3: 10 lings with 30% health and damage. They don't time out but if the ability recharges and you use it , than you will have 10 again not 17 if 7 stood alive.

The previus version would be better.

[Hero] Dehaka

Main Attribute:Strength

Hero ability: For every kill or assist Dehaka has, he gains 1.5 damage.

(Q)(Passive) Spawn: Dehaka spawns two copies of himself that does not time out and has 75% of Dehaka's health and damage. He can only have 2 copies at maximum at a time. His copies respawn 1 minute after being killed

(W)(Active) Regeneration:Regenerates 200/300/400/500+ 75% Strength health over 15 seconds.Energy Cost: 120,140,160,180. Cooldown: 1min, 50secs, 40secs,30secs

(E)(Active) Burrow: Starts for burrow for 1.5 seconds before appearing at target location within a 10 unit range. Energy Cost: 150,170,180,190 Cooldown: 40secs, 30secs, 15secs, 10 secs

® (Active) Primal Zerg: Spawns 1/2/3 Zerglings that deal 20% of his damage and has 20% of his health, Dehaka copies have 100% of his Damage and Health. Lasts 10 seconds. Zerglings don't have a time out. Energy Cost: 200,250,300. Cooldown: 2Mins

The Q is active. Those 2 spawns must be available when he needs it , not in random times, cause if he burrows to get closer to his target the 2 spawns will stay far behind, and will take a lot of time to get there. Also if dehaka gets phantom maintance 2 spawns could not follow him. However I like your idea about his ultimate!

I personally dislike heroes with minions (That don't have a special thing besides basic attacks). My main reason to dislike minions? Minion damage is to unreliable. If my experiance, you can have minion damage at beginning damage easily deal 200 Damage per second, while late game the damage output actually goes down instead of increasing (dealing about 30 Damage per second late game?). I.E. Marine King: You have a hero, who can basically own anyone early game, but when he hits mid-late game, he is only viable for split pushing, his minions do 0 damage themselves. What is more annoying is that while the minions deal about 20 - 30 damage to heroes (all of them together), they can easily deal 400 damage per second to towers or so. Finally, they don't even need to be close to the tower. If you think about the [Q] copies, it is just easy to just split push.

The Damage on Minions are to inconsistant to really balance effectively (unless they have some fix thing like Garamond and his ulti). I.E. Biotron. Everyone knew that biotron early game his minions total damage were around 1000 damage if you were just standing still or so. But late game, his minions can easily deal 12000 Damage, why so high, but then if the minions die (which is easy to do), the ability can easily range from 500 damage to 12000 damage.

Imo, the hero would be nearly useless except for split pushing.

You got [Q] for damaging towers (I highly doubt they would be useful in a fight except early game. Early damage they would be way to OP, if you think about it 100 damage at beginning x2 you got an easy 300 damage and leveling it is absolutely useless since it increases by 5% only. (If it actually procs item and the hero is ranged, it may be broken as hell, because you can instantly spawn 2 additional ADCs on your team if you do ADC).

W Heals for way to much (In fact, you can heal almost as fast as tower deals damage, making it even easier to backdoor with a high heal

E Burrow time takes to long, many heroes have a ranged teleport yet have 0 channel time (Biotron has a short delay, Cyprus is instant). Does the burrow deal damage? (be to much like bio then.)

R I don't even understand the concept behind it. To me it seems like you gain a really crappy summon that doesn't do anything. In fact, the R is probably the weakest ability out of all the heroes. The Minion is about as strong as 1 Biotron Minion.

Meh

Imo, if there are minions, there needs to be more consistancy. (I would assume this is the reason League of Legends avoids Spawning Minions in their game if they can help it).

His Q is SUPA DUPA OP, his W version 1 is too weak, his W version 2 is too strong and his E is too weak. I'd even say his ult might be a bit weak.

First thing first, massively scale down that Q. Right now, you've essentually got three heroes, since those spawn are stronger than Tassadar's illusions.

His W should have an instant heal first, scaling on base and strength, then give him a percentage over time that also increases with strength. Make sure it's not too high, though, and scale it by increasing the heal, not decreasing the time taken.

His E should probably deal damage and knockup, with less range at the start but more at the end.

The R is way too weak compared to his Q, so I'd say just scrap it and come up with a big spell vamp AoE where you drain a % of people's life every second and regenerate that as your own.

Good, but I still think the Q levels are too high. Maybe make them 50/50%, but show at full health? And scale them by increasing their and your regen?

The heal scales slightly too much at the start. Maybe make it 15/20/25/30% instant, then 75% STR over time?

Apart from that, awesome.