buy twin paradox isolator

buy cerebro

upgrade trinket to phantom

buy electric mantle

buy tanky item i.e. organic

sell durans, buy more tanky gear like lifetech nanosuit

abilities;

Q W W E W R W

the rest lvl up as required i.e. E if you are being bursted down, Q if you really need more poke damage otherwise just get stats

go farm till lvl 6, your fairly useless before then unless someone is an idiot and gets down to low health and has ventured too far out

constantly check all lanes or get team members to ping if they have a low hp hero in their lane

you dont want to try and tank, just take easy creep and wait for someone to be out too far, run in Q and R gg

your passive chasing ability is really powerful early game, and you will probably have atleast 1 movespeed item and ur ulti is just op, kills are easy

TBH i normally dont even get to 3rd or 4th items as most of their team has quit by then after they insta die from 2-3 ulti hits and they cant outrun you

Might, Fury, Fitness, Prodigy, Swiftness, Wealth

Q W Q W Q R Q W W E R E E E Y R Y Y

First buy Lost Treasure, then Machette.

If you want to play him INT, then you only engage with your ulti ready to burst all down in seconds. Else your AA damage is pityful and you have no real defense. Get

Gravity, Yamato, Warp Shard, Nitrogen, Phantom Menace/Electric Mantle (if you can handle more than 2 active items) and last Organic Carapace for sustain or Parallax if your enemies have heavy CC.

For AA get

Lethal Barb, Shinobi, Electric M, Khali, Time Splitter and Darwin's Might or OC/Parallax like before.

Sell Lethal buy Arcbound.

You can also play hybrid (swap out crit and get Gravity and some slow) and exchange few items to fit your preferences.

But try to farm at least until Lvl 6, your are very vulnerable in the beginning!

How to get first blood, Talent build- 6-0-0 Just try and randomnize the 6 offense talents but you MUST get sprint. Number 2. Get a durans machette after first jungle, abilities wud be q,w,q, then go to any lane and backstab them. Use sprint and rape them all.

I dont recall ever seeing an ability called "sprint" but maybe you're thinking of haste?

3/0/3

jungle

1. lost treasure

2. durans machete

3. lightning rod

4. lost treasure --> silver soul

5. yamato reactor

6. grav edge

7. dst/organic

8. situational (sliptide for more spell resist, eternity for leach, phantoms to hunt)

9. lightning rod --> cerebro

10. sell durans, get darwins

combo: activate silver soul, activate yamato, run in Q,R, E

3/0/3

jungle

1. lost treasure

2. durans machete

3. lightning rod

4. lost treasure --> silver soul

5. yamato reactor

6. grav edge

7. dst/organic

8. situational (sliptide for more spell resist, eternity for leach, phantoms to hunt)

9. lightning rod --> cerebro

10. sell durans, get darwins

combo: activate silver soul, activate yamato, run in Q,R, E

No hp talent? GL with that.

Right now, burst and aa are very strong. If you dont take the hp talent, you will be gunned down very quickly

I know I like hp too, it is one of the best single talents right now in my opinion, if not the best, but if going without it works for him, I guess it works for him :)

It's been a while since I played Leo, but in my Kitty Phase, I liked grabbing Barbed Plating on him. That, along with Mirror Force, really put the hurt on AA opponents. One time, Darpa attacked me out of Shinobi Style cloak, but I saw the glimmer and popped Mirror... and he was dead before he fully became visible.

good luck without an outstanding 180hp ? yes, you are correct, this build is flawed due to the 180 missing hp.

the 3/0/3 build pushes on jungling. try not to lane until you get lightning rod and ulti, which is where you will begin to do real damage. but alas, like you said, everyone has their own play style. to each his own, whatever you play best with is what matters, just giving insight on my playstyle :)