Base Damage 51

Attack Name | Animation - Strike

Base Armor 2

Strength – 20 + [4]

Agility – 28 + [8]

Intelligence – 21 + [5]

--

Heroic Passive: Howl

"Kagerou howls with each of her abilities dealing bonus True Damage at certain spots of the ability (This howl effect damage will be listed in the ability). When Kagerou hits an enemy with this bonus Howl Damage, she gain 20% Movement Speed for 2 seconds and the enemy gains a howl debuff losing 20% Armor for 5 seconds."

Effect:

--

Ability One: Blood Howl

"Kagerou uses a ear shattering howl dealing Spell Damage to all enemies in a 5-unit (80 Degree) cone and stunning them for 1.25 seconds. All enemies will take True Damage (Heroic Passive) in the cone 1.25 seconds after casted. Kagerou gains Lifesteal for 5 seconds after using it."

Energy Cost: 70//80//90//100

Cooldown: 17//15//13//11

Range: 5

Level 1: Deals 60[+60%Weap][+50%INT] Spell Damage. Gain +10% Lifesteal. Howl Passive: Deals 40[+30%INT] True Damage.

Level 2: Deals 110[+60%Weap][+50%INT] Spell Damage. Gain +15% Lifesteal. Howl Passive: Deals 60[+30%INT] True Damage.

Level 3: Deals 160[+60%Weap][+50%INT] Spell Damage. Gain +20% Lifesteal. Howl Passive: Deals 80[+30%INT] True Damage.

Level 4: Deals 210[+60%Weap][+50%INT] Spell Damage. Gain +25% Lifesteal. Howl Passive: Deals 100[+30%INT] True Damage.

Effect:

--

Ability Two: Star Fang

"Kagerou slashes all enemies in a circle (animation of a star) dealing Physical Damage to all enemies in a 3-unit Radius and slowing Movement Speed for 2 seconds. Kagerou will howl (Heroic Passive) 2 seconds after casting this ability at her current location, dealing True Damage in a 4-unit Radius."

Energy Cost: 45//50//55//60

Cooldown: 10//9//8//7

Range: 3

Level 1: Deals 60[+80%Weapon] Physical Damage. Slow Movement Speed by 20%. Howl Passive: Deals 30[+25%INT] True Damage.

Level 2: Deals 100[+80%Weapon] Physical Damage. Slow Movement Speed by 25%. Howl Passive: Deals 45[+25%INT] True Damage.

Level 3: Deals 140[+80%Weapon] Physical Damage. Slow Movement Speed by 30%. Howl Passive: Deals 60[+25%INT] True Damage.

Level 4: Deals 180[+80%Weapon] Physical Damage. Slow Movement Speed by 35%. Howl Passive: Deals 75[+25%INT] True Damage.

Effect:

--

Ability Three: Howling of the Full Moon

"Kagerou howls causing her ignore a % of the target's Armor and dealing bonus Physical Damage per basic attack and Kagerou's basic attacks will leave a mark on the floor. These marks last for 1.5 seconds. When the mark time expires, they release a howl (Heroic Passive) in a 2-unit radius dealing True Damage. Howling of the Full Moon buff lasts 6 seconds."

Energy Cost: 60//80//100//120

Cooldown: 24//21//18//15

Range: Self

Level 1: Ignore 20% Armor. Deal 20[+20%INT] Bonus Physical Damage per basic attack. Howl Passive: Deals 10[+10%INT] True Damage.

Level 2: Ignore 25% Armor. Deal 30[+20%INT] Bonus Physical Damage per basic attack. Howl Passive: Deals 15[+10%INT] True Damage.

Level 3: Ignore 30% Armor. Deal 40[+20%INT] Bonus Physical Damage per basic attack. Howl Passive: Deals 20[+10%INT] True Damage.

Level 4: Ignore 35% Armor. Deal 50[+20%INT] Bonus Physical Damage per basic attack. Howl Passive: Deals 25[+10%INT] True Damage.

Effect:

--

Ultimate Ability: High-Speed Pounce

"Kagerou dashes at incredible speeds to a targeted spot, dealing Physical Damage to all enemies who pass her OR upon reaching her spot (not both), she will also deal Physical damage in a 4-unit radius, and will Howl 0.5 seconds later (Heroic Passive) that deals True Damage in a 5-unit radius. Kagerou can activate this ability once more within 8 seconds at no extra cost."

Energy Cost: 125//150//175

Cooldown: 100//80//60

Range: 7

Level 1: Dash deals 175[+100%Weapon] Physical Damage. Howl Passive: Deals 55[+40%INT] True Damage.

Level 2: Dash deals 275[+100%Weapon] Physical Damage. Howl Passive: Deals 90[+40%INT] True Damage.

Level 3: Dash deals 375[+100%Weapon] Physical Damage. Howl Passive: Deals 125[+40%INT] True Damage.

Effect: Super Mobile chasing and whatnot ability. Makes or breaks the combo. Use for escape, or use for an epic combo.

--

Additional Information

Recommended Item Build:

Buy Non-Proc items and mostly just AD. Crit is un needed. INT can be slightly useful if you want to go caster (altho that means most of your damage is moderate true damage. The Howl Passive makes Kagerou deal effectively high PHysical damage and low True Damage. Going INT, changes this from moderate physical damage and moderate True Damage. You will need some slight tankyness. She can be a bully in lane, watch out for her Blood Howl.

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

[i have a guess, yet none of the abilities fit with her that do not fit well with wolves in general]

Holo-cha, though you ALSO said Residente and not Bluebird; so I'm almost 100% certain it isn't Holo-cha.

And if it is I'm just going to stop watching SaW :X

[Also <3 skillset it's amazing and fantastic and well-balanced and everything is super awesome]

[i have a guess, yet none of the abilities fit with her that do not fit well with wolves in general]

Holo-cha, though you ALSO said Residente and not Bluebird; so I'm almost 100% certain it isn't Holo-cha.

And if it is I'm just going to stop watching SaW :X

[Also <3 skillset it's amazing and fantastic and well-balanced and everything is super awesome]

It isn't Holo

The nme is Kagerou... Lolz Most of the heroes suggestions I make have some a part of the name included (I.E. Mokou // Kokoro // Guy // Kagerou ) Altho Kagerou is a Stage 3 Boss from Touhou (Known for being pretty insane Stage 3 Boss and seems like she is on Crack, and also howling a crap ton during the fight).

I said residente might know, because he knew who Kokoro was. :P I know Bluebird doesn't know any of the newest Touhou Characters (His knowledge of the characters is from about Touhou 6 to Touhou 11).