SLP Looking To Play Some Games This Saturday!

Hogwarts

In preparation for the tourney and just a few decent in houses

SLP will be looking to play vs other clans and teams this Saturday 21,

If your interested just lmk via this thread or a PM,

These will be full on SLP vs whomever, No captains and picking

The method of pick will be Draft

Any challenge is welcome

/ps this is not an ego boasting thread, i wont post the results of the games on here

So no games actuallyhappened?

Too bad, I genuinely would have watched the replays.

So what is going on, you guys have to give early notice to find games now? Is nobody playing anymore or what, or is it cause you guys want to only play other teams,rather than pugs?

Was attempting to get some games vs other contenders for the up and coming tourney is all, getting dat better synergy , But it didnt happen

If youd talk with someone directly we could try to sort something out. We in Darks played vs you guys one evening when you guys invited us, we lost both games wich we kinda expected since we made random team and went vs you. But, what we didnt expect was that a random game would turn into a 6 page showoff thread on the forums. You cant really blame that no one wanna field a lower tier team to get some games going, when that is whats gonna happen after. In the meanwhile, we have now had good games with both Eli+4, Core, Frax and others (apart from regular inh). And none of this turned into a ego boosting multipage thread on forums.

Maybe something to consider.

Peace out!

If youd talk with someone directly we could try to sort something out. We in Darks played vs you guys one evening when you guys invited us, we lost both games wich we kinda expected since we made random team and went vs you. But, what we didnt expect was that a random game would turn into a 6 page showoff thread on the forums. You cant really blame that no one wanna field a lower tier team to get some games going, when that is whats gonna happen after. In the meanwhile, we have now had good games with both Eli+4, Core, Frax and others (apart from regular inh). And none of this turned into a ego boosting multipage thread on forums.

Maybe something to consider.

Peace out!

I suggest you re read the original post, thanks! This isn't a ego boasting thread its just an open challenge, Which two teams accepted and neither team was yours.... And both teams ended up dodging Im not sure why your up set in this thread And as far as i can tell this is still page 1

And seeing its now Monday the 23 i think this thread can die was it was directed for last Saturday the 21

I suggest you re read the original post, thanks! This isn't a ego boasting thread its just an open challenge, Which two teams accepted and neither team was yours.... And both teams ended up dodging Im not sure why your up set in this thread And as far as i can tell this is still page 1

And seeing its now Monday the 23 i think this thread can die was it was directed for last Saturday the 21

I see that you really didnt understand the meaning or the message in the previous post. I was afraid of that, thats why i also asked for you to stop and consider what i had wrote. I see that this failed since you started picking the post apart and went on the defence. I will not anwer what you wrote in your post since it really had no meaning.

What i think we should be better at is to pull this community in the right direction, and not do actions that will restrict it or resctrict the amounts of games that could be played.