1. Health Regen still at 3 is to high.

2. Atom Smasher slowing 80% wep speed / move speed

3. Shadow, stepping strikes

4. Game lag

5. Move speed items

Fixes

1. Reduce it back down to 1.5

2. Take off the wep speed slow reduce it to 50% move speed slow only

3. Make stepping strikes only work as a gap closer "meaning u need to be at the max range for it to work" This way shadow can still latch on to a hero but he wont dance around u

4. If your going to keep the game speed this high redcue the amount of creeps that spawn and just make them much harder to kill and deal more damage and reduce the creep spawn time to back what it was a year ago, i think its at 45 secs when it used to be 60 sec

5. Get rid of the +1 move speed bonus put it to a % and severely nerf the speed bonus. This is not an episode of Dragonball Z

Thanks!

1. Not sure what it did to deserve that spot of honor..... in fact I am not even certain that you are talking about the talent (though I cannot think about anything else that does this and could possibly be an issue) because I've never noticed the difference between having it or not.

2. Almost no one in pubs is buying that item. It's great, I know, but it's weaknesses (not being able to have BHM/Star Fury, 1 proc per five seconds + needs a spellcast, hero automatically attacks something after cast, so when among creeps, or with lag or one of a plethora of other reasons, you might not even hit the active (unless you use shift, which doesn't even work with some abilities) make it no more OP (albeit in it's own unique way) than Shadowmourne, Galactic Defender, ms items, or Duran's Machete.

3. Let me start by saying I don't play shadow, because to do so would mess with the huge amount of pride and arrogance and (possibly wrong) strong feelings about me being awesome at this game and not needing to use heroes made specially for scrubs to get a decent kdr. That said, I've yet to meet a shadow that (backdooring/splitpushing aside) could ever give me a problem, even if I had the most feeder-y team ever. Sure, I miss scans wiping the floor with his face, but.... Still, he is probably OP, judging by how many people are angry (the only real way of determining balance is to do some random balance changes and count the number and skill of the people boiiing about it) so by all means hit him out of the ballpark with dat nerf bat.

4. Should be issue #1. I mean I was always good at ending games before 45 min mark, I had shapty internet so I had no choice..... but now I have flawless internet, and fps lag that is worse than anything before, and what's worse is that it's flobing hard to end games now, with the turtling buffs (why in the flob is the shield on artifact recharging!?!?! In the past you could make a beeline for it, take off a thousand hp, respawn and retry, but now you take a couple of hundred at most, and it's back with interest before your next run!)

5. Yup, pretty much what you said.

6. I'd like to add this one because it bothers me somewhat. Rating. In the last two days I've played against Highdrator twice. Won once, lost once. Both times the combined skill level of his teammates was higher than my teammates'. When I beat him I got 9 points, when I lost I got -25. I'm good and arrogant, but out of all the people I've ever played with or against, highdrator is easily in the top 5, so I think my net gain from that couple of games should be at least flobing positive! I know rating doesn't mean anything, just like kdr, but come on! I have a roughly 3.5-1 wlr with almost no quits. I should at the very least be low platinum (I know only two players that are that, btw. One only ever plays Biotron, the other only ever plays Cyprus), not low gold. Those badges are supposed to help quickly distinguish skill. As of now, they only identify tourney winners, hyper-tryhard-one-hero-only-players, people that quit intentionally, and potential noobs. If you lose against people with roughly the same rating as yours, you should lose only about as much as you get from winning against them. And pls start taking into account my team's rating..... sure it may be bad for a gold-with-stripe player to lose against 5 silver with star/regular gold players, but if his team are all mid-bronze.....

2. Almost no one in pubs is buying that item. It's great, I know, but it's weaknesses (not being able to have BHM/Star Fury, 1 proc per five seconds + needs a spellcast, hero automatically attacks something after cast, so when among creeps, or with lag or one of a plethora of other reasons, you might not even hit the active (unless you use shift, which doesn't even work with some abilities) make it no more OP (albeit in it's own unique way) than Shadowmourne, Galactic Defender, ms items, or Duran's Machete.

1 if you miss the active because you can't micro your hero you are bad.

2 The slow is in an 2 unit aeo so even if you miss the shadow and click the creep besides him he still gets slowed

I agree completely with all the changes mentioned. They have all been bothering me for quite some time.

My order of importance:

1. Nerf move speed items

2. Stepping Strikes

3. Tower regen

4. Game lag

5. Atom smasher(never had to go against it but I use it on Tass and Bio)

I wouldn't mind seeing more leech items or as someone suggested a new kind of gluttons. Galactic might be a tad OP.

Please address some of these issues in OP.