RANKING SYSTEM....hack

ishineblack

Seriously can some1 pm me I wanna how you hack the stats so I can get the master badge, + the ranking system is fcked up. Because when u lose a game u lose like -26 and win 8 or 9.... Making hard for people to go to higher lvls , you have to be a god or a hacker.... ( so can some1 tell me how can I edit my bank files so I get master rank"?? (how to edit rating)

I can tell you how to get banned:

1. Make a thread asking for how to hack your stats.

2. Profit.

You sir are a genius, no offense. How about being a good player and trying to achieve the goal by yourself instead of going to the easy way.

Again, I wish I was mod to just delete this kind of threads.

Seriously can some1 pm me I wanna how you hack the stats so I can get the master badge, + the ranking system is fcked up. Because when u lose a game u lose like -26 and win 8 or 9.... Making hard for people to go to higher lvls , you have to be a god or a hacker.... ( so can some1 tell me how can I edit my bank files so I get master rank"?? (how to edit rating)

Sounds like the system is working properly. The higher you are the harder it is to move up. Thats because every one your playing vs is a lower rating then you. So when you lose you will lose more points, If you were bronze it would be the complete opposite, If u lost u would lose only 6-10 points but if u won vs gold players u would gain 27 points.

27 is the maximum amount of points you can lose or gain per match.

But with out a proper match making system this ELO can be frustrating.

/edit

I know a few really good players who get Bronze purposely. So that when they play against plats and high golds. and win they bring there rating down by the max points as a Troll, David Chan is one of them, he is arguably the second best AOS players currently but is almost bottom bronze

I know a few really good players who get Bronze purposely. So that when they play against plats and high golds. and win they bring there rating down by the max points as a Troll, David Chan is one of them, he is arguably the second best AOS players currently but is almost bottom bronze

Thereby compromising the legitimacy of the ratings system. My suggestion is to ignore your rating, pick Shadow, and go for KDR at the expense of your teammates.