Puri.Toto

Eliwan

Changelog:

07/21/2011

- Began creation. Thank Omerta for this one, as Omerta kept calling Leo "puppy".

07/22/2011

- Fierceness CD reduction increased from 0.10/0.15/0.20/0.25 to 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3 seconds.

- Energy Cost of Fanged Offense changed from 90 to 60+20 per level.

- Bonus Attack Damage from Rune Explosion changed from 25/40/55% to 30/50/70 flat damage. Bonus Regen changed from 1.5/2.5/3.5 % per second to +200/275/350% non-percent-based regeneration.

-Fierceness CD reduction now takes place every 100 opposed to 200 damage.

-Fierceness CD reduction increased from 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3 to 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5 seconds.

Type-URL-for-Image-of-Hero-Here

Name: Puri.Toto

Portrait: Dog

Unit Base: Dog

Type:

Script: Puri was a genetic experiment by the Dominion, a prototype to genetically engineer soldiers. This dog was modified with genetic strands from the Zerg, a powerful warrior and loyal pet.

Puri was deployed in the Sanctum to check for both what was going on therein as they hadn't gotten reports back; and to test the power of the experiment.

Starting Stats:

Base Health 280

Movement Speed 2.9

Attack Range 1.25

Attack Speed 1.8

Base Damage 29

Base Armor 2

Strength – 26 + 6

Agility – 26 + 6 *

Intelligence – 20 + 5

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Loyalty

"Puri makes a powerful aura of confidence; increasing allied regeneration by 2 [+0.1 * Lvl] health each second and half of that in energy."

Range: 12

Effect: A simple aura that helps allies recover which in turn helps you as they will be able to use their abilities. This also affects Creeps, so it passively makes you win even if you do not attack (assuming your foe does the same).

--

Ability One: Dominate

"Puri forces the targetted enemy to fight against their allies.

While Dominated, the unit targetted is invulnerable.

When cast on heroes, they are silenced temporarily and take 60 +40% INT damage per second."

Energy Cost: 80

Cooldown: 15

Range: 4

Level 1: Dominate lasts for 9 seconds, Silence lasts for 1.25 seconds.

Level 2: Dominate lasts for 13 seconds, Silence lasts for 1.75 seconds.

Level 3: Dominate lasts for 17 seconds, Silence lasts for 2.25 seconds.

Level 4: Dominate lasts for 21 seconds, Silence lasts for 2.75 seconds.

Effect: A skill that makes it easy to win lanes or kill neutrals, and is a useful harassment technique.

--

Ability Two: Fierceness

"For every 100 damage Puri or allied heroes take while near, its cooldowns are reduced.

On activation, Puri gains 35% Time and Debuff Immunity for a short time."

Energy Cost: 70

Cooldown: 35

Range: 12

Level 1: Cooldowns are reduced by 1.0 seconds. Gains Time for 2.0 seconds.

Level 2: Cooldowns are reduced by 1.5 seconds. Gains Time for 2.4 seconds.

Level 3: Cooldowns are reduced by 2.0 seconds. Gains Time for 2.8 seconds.

Level 4: Cooldowns are reduced by 2.5 seconds. Gains Time for 3.2 seconds.

Effect: A cooldown reduction, debuff immunity, and speed burst all in one. ;D

--

Ability Three: Fanged Offense

"Puri chomps the area, all hit units having their Attack Speed cut in half for 4 seconds."

Energy Cost: 60 + 20

Cooldown: 18 - 1

Range: Cast 2, Radius 2.

Level 1: Deals 70 [+75% INT] Spell Damage.

Level 2: Deals 110 [+75% INT] Spell Damage.

Level 3: Deals 150 [+75% INT] Spell Damage.

Level 4: Deals 190 [+75% INT] Spell Damage.

Effect: A power AoE attack that can cut the power of your enemy's DPS hero.

--

Ultimate Ability: Rune Explosion

"Puri enhances the abilities within it with the powers of the Rune Creeps, granting bonus Attack Damage, Movement Speed, and increases the Regeneration rate to Puri and nearby allies for 15 seconds."

Energy Cost: 215 + 65

Cooldown: 90

Range: 12 radius

Level 1: Grants +30 Attack Damage, +19% Movement Speed, and non-percent-based regen is increased by 200%.

Level 2: Grants +50 Attack Damage, +27% Movement Speed, and non-percent-based regen is increased by 275%.

Level 3: Grants +70 Attack Damage, +35% Movement Speed, and non-percent-based regen is increased by 350%.

Effect: Grants the powers of all the Rune Creeps; but I hope that there are only those 3-- Ursadisk Titan, Accelerating Raptor, and Redstone Regenerator. Is there any other? e_e

--

Additional Information

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

I would suggest changing your heroic passive from 2 [+.1*Level] regeneration to:

"Puri makes a powerful aura of confidence; increasing the health regeneration of nearby allies by 40% and energy regeneration by 60%."

Fierceness reduces cooldowns too little. Maybe make it 0.80/1.00/1.20/1.40 second cooldown reduction, since 200 damage is a fair lot.

I think Fanged Offense costs too much energy at level 1 but costs a little bit few at level 4.

I think +25% attack damage at level one and +55% attack damage at level three is too extreme. Maybe making it a flat number would balance it out, since the effect lasts 15 seconds (i.e., 30/50/70)

I get the feeling that the movement speed would play weirdly. If you move faster and your allies move too, then you will easily be able to escape the aura, or it might cause complexity. Again, 1.5% at level one and 3.5% at level three regeneration sounds too extreme. May make it 2.0%/2.5%/3.0% or don't let it scale at all and stay at 3.0% would work. Considering you have less life at level six compared to level sixteen.

I would suggest changing your heroic passive from 2 [+.1*Level] regeneration to:

"Puri makes a powerful aura of confidence; increasing the health regeneration of nearby allies by 40% and energy regeneration by 60%."

The only reason why I don't want to do this is because I want the Creeps to benefit. I admit that that passive would (more than likely) be more useful later on, but this one is more useful early on and doesn't taper off horribly at the end (11 Health Regen and 6.5 Energy Regen at level 18).

Fierceness reduces cooldowns too little. Maybe make it 0.80/1.00/1.20/1.40 second cooldown reduction, since 200 damage is a fair lot.

But it also adds to the counter whenever allies take damage, excluding creeps... I guess I see your point.

I think Fanged Offense costs too much energy at level 1 but costs a little bit few at level 4.

Okay, I'll make the energy cost increase with level and start it lower (65/80/95/110?).

I think +25% attack damage at level one and +55% attack damage at level three is too extreme. Maybe making it a flat number would balance it out, since the effect lasts 15 seconds (i.e., 30/50/70)

Hm, I guess that flat damage bonus would work better.

I get the feeling that the movement speed would play weirdly. If you move faster and your allies move too, then you will easily be able to escape the aura, or it might cause complexity.

Complexity is good. e_e

Anyway, it makes for a good move to unleash right after your initiator initiates-- the rest of your allies if they were not there before are there now.

Again, 1.5% at level one and 3.5% at level three regeneration sounds too extreme. May make it 2.0%/2.5%/3.0% or don't let it scale at all and stay at 3.0% would work. Considering you have less life at level six compared to level sixteen.

Ohh, right. Good point.

You could try comparing fierceness to Erekul's Masochist. Masochist is a far superior cooldown reduction skill, reducing Swarm Burst's cooldown at a rapid rate while tanking.

On the other hand, fierceness's cooldown reduction would only become substantial if your team has taken a large amount of damage, which of course would mean that you're in deep trouble. Additionally, his skills aren't exactly that powerful I spam.

Archived