Jakk.Summers

residente

Hmm his role is sth between spellcaster and autoattack. The innovative thing about him is that he has 2 styles of attack.

1st - he throws grenades and they hit in a medium aoe.

when he uses his 1st attack style (u change styles with q), u have the "e" spell which throws grenades in a certain area and they explode when enemy contacts them. They also slow and disappear after a certain ammount of time

2nd attack style - normal, "e" spell - something similar to raynor's silence shot. Only it silences for shorter and u can't move for 1-2 sec.

"w" - sth like radar tool kit - 3min duration.

"r" - old darpa ulti. Mines, which explode on ur command. I feel like these mines should be automatically set to hotkey "2"

His passive is that he receives 20% energy of the damage he does with his attack/s (not sure which 1)

Really? Because i find the ultimate useless and its best to go carry build. I think he should be changed to agi type as massing intel with him is a bad call. Mines are best for defensive purposes since they have a detonation time, and no hotkey to detonate all at once (which should be added).

Build which i carried a team as:

1. Duran's pendant

2. Star Treks

3. Sunflare gun

4. Pyre

5. Contamination shard

6. Nitrogen retrofit

I sold the pendant for an explosive retrofit, but then sold that (it was a REALLY long game, an hour and half to be exact).

I also sold my boots for an arcbound ravager, but it wasn't too useful and traded it for a time splitter. And the best replacement for the pendant would probably be a Magnum, would make grenades a bit more useful.

Yeap, and he gets countered by any form of detection. + Without warp shrad, you're screwed.

Sorry, but how does any form of detection counters his AoE Mines (E for grenades), Long Range Stun Shot (E for Rifle), the passive MS boost when using grenades, the passive WS when using rifle, the passive AoE for normal grenade attack and the 20% int bonus to REGULAR attack with grenades? Casting range for E is huge in both cases (Rifle, Grenades) and your regular MS in grenade mode is normally + 1.18 at LEAST. Why would you need Warp Shard? Sure, his ultimate is up in a good ih, but if they had made it stronger, the hero would be blunt OP.

He is one of the few heros that can defend a tower alone against 3 or even 4 enemies at the same time; early game his E (grenades) deals a lot of damage, not to mention each mine procs the +30% int damage boost, EACH one. Also, the cd on E is really low. I think he is one of the heros that has the highest sinergy currently in AoS.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the mines that you deploy with E are untargeteable and have no life, therefore they can't be destroyed, they either explode or dissapear.

I sold the pendant for an explosive retrofit, but then sold that (it was a REALLY long game, an hour and half to be exact).

I also sold my boots for an arcbound ravager, but it wasn't too useful and traded it for a time splitter. And the best replacement for the pendant would probably be a Magnum, would make grenades a bit more useful.

Get a Yamato and have fun blowing Shadows and Novas xD E (Grenades); R; E (Rifle); and switch back to grenades, with 350+ int, you can burn the whole world =D!!!!!

Jakk is fun to play but can be difficult. Trying to think tactically isn't easy and I have had plenty of revenge kills with my remote mines after I die but the ability to select and detonate them is a biatch. I immediately used control group 2 for them on every chance I got but it still is a very tedious process and a lot of times in the middle of getting raped it wont come to your rescue as quickly as you need it. However if you set the trap up right you can really hurt someone. I am not sure if I glitched it but I was facing a heavy tanked Grav and a Nova(2v2 was all that was left) and I was Jakk and my partner was Boros. I put 17 Remote mines in front of the T3 tower and waited for the grav to come close and blew it all up..he had close to 5k health and nearly died..he warped out and became invisible after that. It was odd..I think the game glitched and he should have died :-\.

Right now there is a real glitch with him I am hoping Ecko solves but the character does need some fixing on his ultimate. He however is a really good support hero and his skill synergy is spot on. That stun laser shot has a sick range is and spammable..making it very good to use. Late game unless I am protecting towers..there really isnt much time to set up remote mine traps. His alternative W that has the slow mines is pretty useful itself for slowing incoming ganks and lets not forget his E which is super useful all game..especially late...almost invaluable.

Thats why he has them.. Because everyone loved 3.0 darpa and he gave us part of it back. And idk how ecko can ripoff his own hero??

Read: Terrible Ripoff.

The 3.0 Mines detonated instantly :|

Read: Terrible Ripoff.

The 3.0 Mines detonated instantly :|

I don't see the problem with the delayed detonation besides requiring players to have better timing. Only problem IMO is the selection of the mines.

Jakk's a better miner than derpa was anyway. At least he has something to fall back to after people get detection.

properly seen the best thing with jak only a few days ago my team had the pleasure of having a jakk who decided to place about 18 mines with lv 3 ulti i put my grunty mines just after then so there was no escape i baited a bit then ran back with low enough hp and jakk got a luda kill and i couldnt help but laugh could jakk ulti be too op to the unsuspecting enermy? could there be a cap on how many mines u can place?

properly seen the best thing with jak only a few days ago my team had the pleasure of having a jakk who decided to place about 18 mines with lv 3 ulti i put my grunty mines just after then so there was no escape i baited a bit then ran back with low enough hp and jakk got a luda kill and i couldnt help but laugh could jakk ulti be too op to the unsuspecting enermy? could there be a cap on how many mines u can place?

Yeah xD, once i was blown to the moon by 20+ mines, all i could do was laugh and congratulate the other jakk.. Imo, one of the funniest heros to play atm.

Yes there is cap but it's really really large like 60 without timescale. Full out chillings just troll when losing game.

Well, IMO when losing the game anything is fair game (spam using mines is great). But i just feel like they can't be used like the old darpa mines, some of us have slow reaction times to looking at minimap. But, Jakk can heal practically instantly once he has a sunflare, equip grenades and attack creeps (if low on energy, just use gun). I'm still in love with the idea of doing a carry build, because it makes him very useful late game when everyone has detection, when i played as Jakk doing a carry build, i soloed a full gear kerrigan, it was quite hilarious.

The grenade mode e is the latest and one of the most powerful weapons against clumped enemy teams : Jax>Jakk combo is super strong midgame. Add Cow, Rory, and Garamond into the mix....

Ihan seems really strong on him, because not only does it cause his grenades, e on both mode and mines to deal insane damage, it also massively boosts your aa damage lategame.

Last game i made a pre made with my friend i was Maar and he was jack summers. Jackk spammed our base entrance with his ultimate mines and then it hit me :b i used my mass transport on me and the mines to the enemy's location and asked my friend to be ready to detonate. he got a quad kill. anyone else think thats a good combo? although sometimes the mines just disappear during transport

Last game i made a pre made with my friend i was Maar and he was jack summers. Jackk spammed our base entrance with his ultimate mines and then it hit me :b i used my mass transport on me and the mines to the enemy's location and asked my friend to be ready to detonate. he got a quad kill. anyone else think thats a good combo? although sometimes the mines just disappear during transport

This sounds too good to be true. LOL!

Oh god. I love MAAR now. [table][/table]

Archived