Changelog v1.13

EKCO

New Content

- Added Jakk.Summers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BOHK6PP6Y&feature=player_embedded

Hunter's Hatchet

- Cost reduced to 275, down from 425.

Phase Cloak

- Now grants +25 Weapon Damage, down from +35.

Time Splitter

- Now grants +35 Weapon Damage, up from +25.

Fine.Brine

- Acid Strike cooldown increased to 7 seconds, up from 6.

- Acid Strike no longer does double damage against Massive units.

- Brine no longer pulls impaled targets straight into base upon death.

Voltron.Leo

- Improved attack animation properties.

- Energy Flux Weapon Speed bonus increased to 10%, up from 5%.

- Energy Flux buff duration increased to 5 seconds, up from 3.

- Added default recommended item build.

Sarah.Kerrigan

- Bone Glaive Boomerang Spell Damage increased to 60/90/120/150 (+60% Weapon Damage), up from 50/70/90/110 (+60% Weapon Damage).

- Glaive Wurm now deals 20% less damage per bounce, up from 25%.

- Bone Armor now grants a +25% Physical Damage boost, up from 15%.

Tychus.Findlay

- Base Weapon Range increased to 4.5, up from 3.5.

Balrog.Brutalizer

- Reapplied fix to Sonic Screech. Should now remove debuffs from allies.

Like:

Hatchet Buff

Phase cloak nerf

Kerrigan buff

Balrog fix

Brine nerf

I don't really understand why timesplitter was buffed.

Good patch though.

Im guessing Timesplitter was buffed because its an underused item? there are so many items that are better for it

Im guessing Timesplitter was buffed because its an underused item? there are so many items that are better for it

Agreed. It saw much less use than other dps items. Even Arcbound and lightning rod, initially one of the more underused items, became more used than timesplitters.

I think the Voltron Q buff was quite needed. It's a good change from the "I deal subpar aoe damage at point blank range and get a 25% attack speed bonus for 3 attacks when I hit an entire creep wave".

Kerrigan isn't used that often, so I guess the buff was somewhat warranted. Somewhat.

Brine nerf was good, as well as Balrog fix.

I'm not sure what to think about Phase Cloak nerf though. I don't think I've heard any complaints(on SEA or the forums at least) about it.

All numbers may be wrong. This is by memory from the Beta matches I saw.

Type: INT

Heroic Passive: Jakk can equip laser rifle (fast attack animation, easy control), or Grenades. w/ Laser Rifle, 20% of damage dealt is restored as energy. With Grenades, deal 20 [+15% INT] AoE spell damage on attacks.

Q: Gain 8/12/16/20% Movespeed when Grenades are equipped. Gain 10/15/20/25% Attack Speed when Laser RIfle.

W: Spyder Mine. Grants 12 unit sight radius for 180 seconds, is cloaked but cannot see past brush and the like. 40/30/20/10 second CD, 50 energy cost.

E: Two modes:

When Laser Rifle, fire a beam that deals damage and stuns all hit units for 1.25 seconds. The beam has a travel time as well as a charge-up time.

When Grenades, plant a whole ton of bombs (visible to all) that deal damage and slow by 35%. If the bombs are not detonated by units travelling near them within 8 seconds, they do nothing.

R: Plant a mine in the ground. Mines last for 360 seconds and deal good damage (80/120/160?) each. They can be placed right next to eachother. You must manually detonate them. Mines are cloaked and die pretty quickly. This is on a 10-second CD but costs plenty of Energy; so you can't just spam them all the time.

I do agree with changes except:

- Kerrigan - she was already very strong, especially late game, don't understand why she get buff

- Tychus - he is slighty OP in my opinion, the best tank in the game with nice dps. Don't understand why he gets the buff again...

Jakk's ultimate is fairly useless as is right now. I have almost always found myself becoming an AA hero with his bonus damage with the occasional swaps for the stun.

I would suggest either the range on the AoE be increased, or the delay in explosion removed. 1.3 seconds can be kinda stupid when they're being attacked because of truesight.

Other than that, my only other suggestion would be adding a hotkey directly on Jakk for detonating his remote mines as selecting them manually is quite annoying and time consuming to be considered viable in the heat of the battle.

I do agree with changes except:

- Kerrigan - she was already very strong, especially late game, don't understand why she get buff

- Tychus - he is slighty OP in my opinion, the best tank in the game with nice dps. Don't understand why he gets the buff again...

If u see 5v Tychus u could see how he could rape quickly 6v Tychus

Why buff kerrygan? She is already hard carry with amazing farm, lane sustain and pushing power. If she underused, it dont mean that she UP. She just rather boring hero to play, but with right build she is unkillable and do insane dmg

Hey Kerrigan! Meet DARPA

Kerrigan counters darpa....... But Darpa is a harder carry.

@residente

Yes tychus was retarded OP in v5, but that is irrelevant to what he said.

I do not think kerrigan is as strong as some of the other DPS hero's, even with this buff. She is really under used in IH, because there are better options then her.

Nice patch

carrygan is the hardest carry in the game... the reason nobody plays her thought is because she is boring as hell to play...

Archived