LZ ultimate.

SCVGoodToGo

A lot of the time, people think something is OP just for the simple fact that they hard counter you. If he managed to pop his ult as you were engaging as say shadow, it would buy them time for your ult to run out.

Oh yea. I almost forgot. Taser ;)

A lot of the time, people think something is OP just for the simple fact that they hard counter you. If he managed to pop his ult as you were engaging as say shadow, it would buy them time for your ult to run out.

Oh yea. I almost forgot. Taser ;)

LZ - Q then R

GG NO RE

Actually LZ is considered one of the best picks in draft.

I found your answer if its so op why don't you play him. besides that every hero has their str and weakness. him being able to shield his whole team for 1500 shields is just the same as rancor being able to nuke a grouped up 5 man team for 1k per nuke. like it was said if he pops it back up let it wear off then re engage. has a decent cd and if he is stacking all str he has no damage so focus his weak teammates. I know how strong he can be when going full health/tank mode and you have a proper team backing you up. but works the same way with any good combo set you. that's why when your playing premades you decide what heroes to go to best suit each others play.

JamesAlot. I am not talking premades.. Am talking IH. It's it pretty much will absorb a whole Vergil ultimate. But if u don't have a massive aoe spell caster then ur carry will def not be able to melt the shilds. My point is it turns team fights from what would be u wipin them to them losing maybe 1 or 2 and u team wiped. All because there tank has pressed one button. Why don't other tanks get a crazy move like this. He is built to win team fights ring just flubbing blocks melle from doing stuff. His passive 10% resist whole team, his Q guarantees engagement or escape. In my opinion lord z > micro, drake, vorpal, ss(buggyashell for last 2).

JamesAlot. I am not talking premades.. Am talking IH. It's it pretty much will absorb a whole Vergil ultimate. But if u don't have a massive aoe spell caster then ur carry will def not be able to melt the shilds. My point is it turns team fights from what would be u wipin them to them losing maybe 1 or 2 and u team wiped. All because there tank has pressed one button. Why don't other tanks get a crazy move like this. He is built to win team fights ring just flubbing blocks melle from doing stuff. His passive 10% resist whole team, his Q guarantees engagement or escape. In my opinion lord z > micro, drake, vorpal, ss(buggyashell for last 2).

This crazy move also comes with a major drawback: if you bait it or just fall back for a few seconds, LZ has lost a large chunk of health for nothing. Additionally, taser or built in silences can help prevent him from getting his ult off at a critical moment. While it isn't the easiest skill in the game to counter, it is beatable.

Try looking at it like this: LZ is a reversed caster. Many nuke casters can use a spell or spell combo to insta-gib a target, killing one hero near instantly. LZ can use a spell and save a hero, at least for a short time. Many AoE casters are capable of whiping out huge swathes of health from the entire team in a team fight, LZ can restore large portions of health to his team. He is simply the inverse of most casters, and I don't personally see a problem with him.

so your saying its ok that a vergil can ultimate and kill 2 heroes and weaken the rest but a hero cant have a defensive move to help save his team. gotcha

Jamesalot...Please drop the re engage bait think. For starters how are u going to bait it.... he doesnt just pop it as soon as u attack him.... he will wait till the aoe ultimates start coming out. On top of that are ur team just going to walk out of a team fight especially vs lz.... Lets assume they engage lz pops his ultimate when he sees some 1 about to ultimate. Shields full team for crazy amount.... U tell ur team 2 back because the ultimate is popped. Pretty much every hero has cc ur ranged run away all ur melle get trapped or slowed till death especially as they are vs LZ once u engage there is no running or mr ring comes out. Ok so we assume u have 2 melle in ur team. Both of them are dead now. So u attack again now lz has no ultimate. 3v5 GG u have lost. Sweet plan jamesalot. Ur real good bro. Ur first time?

so your saying its ok that a vergil can ultimate and kill 2 heroes and weaken the rest but a hero cant have a defensive move to help save his team. gotcha

That's totally legit. But, if it ONLY adsorbed the Vergil ulti, then it'd be balanced. But it adsorbs much much more in the given timeframe.