Gansta rap

pchacker

Wait what? i was wondering why place got so much tranquil now. A lil more on this please.

He just said that he got banned for some post that got deleted and I didn't care enough to go into further details with him. That's it. This place has been tranquil since they permabanned that scrub Shab and Napalm stopped mod'ing

He just said that he got banned for some post that got deleted and I didn't care enough to go into further details with him. That's it. This place has been tranquil since they permabanned that scrub Shab and Napalm stopped mod'ing

It seems the powers that be have a bias towards targeting people with names beginning with 'S' or 'M'. Seems like no-one whose name starts with 'J', 'R' or 'W' seems to ever be punished... even though they're more disruptive to the environment, you know who you are. I think we the should be shown via quantitative data if there is any bias in the way people are (mis)treated.