Petition to autoban Lurker against RedHydra

Revolution

Petition to autoban Lurker against Redhydra  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should we autoban Lurker against Red so he'll get rid of H dodging?

how much has dustin and raynor been buffed since i left

dustin is borderline autoban and raynor is a strong int character but still has crap mobility

its banned in inhouse so what's the problem?

You´ve seen rancor cloak dodge cain stacks ? You'd know why.

Hold fire is automated with his cloak. So you can say rancor can't use cloak if he's fired upon else he's h-dropping. But thats just rubbish.

And h-dropping is far beyond cainstacks/rebounder/towershots. No need for me to go in details as they will just get exploited.

no it doesn't he gets revealed like anyone else

If raynor marks rancor, tower shoots rancor, rancor cloaks before tower hits, the projectile will get h-dropped. This while you can still see the rancor.

Want to test it get rancor press e you will see the holdfire debuff.

then the problem is rancors e. but on another note. if some was h dodging with rancors e whilst marked why would he waste his e cool down and not just h dodge?

because h-dropping is banned ih and e dropping is consider cloak drop thus legal.

If they don't remove this Lurker from the game, I'll be more disappointed than Soede's parents when they tried to teach him Soccer. In fact, I have some more footage of Soede disappointing not only his family, but his countrymen. You can almost feel his country face palming in perfect harmony for this one.

1253784931_kid_goalkeeper.gif