Unorthodox Noob

RaggedyAndy

Hi I've started playing AoS a few days ago and I find it to be fun.

I like using unorthodox builds (1st few games I was jungling as Micro) and so far my favorite is an INT/AGI build I found on here for the Justicar.

PVP wise I'm terrible & can't solo, but PVE wise I do well and can be quite nasty @ melee range as the Justicar during late game.

My username is Darkraggs (#311) & I play on NA.

I"m also an Xbox 360 player, a furry, and an anime fan.

Ty, I like Elfen Lied, Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Tokyo Mew Mew, Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood, Psychic Academy, Sargent Frog, Lucky Star, Clanaad, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh (classic & GX), Inuyasha, & a few others. My biggest regret was suffering through School Days -_- I watched that anime just to see the main character get dumped, but there was a different ending which was surprising and crappy.

Sorry for my ignorance but.. aren't furrys just a group of people who dress up like animals then have huge orgies?

Please enlighten me.

That's a stereotype, but it happens. Furries are people who develop an alternate persona (think of Actors and the characters they play in films) that are 1/2 animal, like were-wolves, but some choose to have 100% animal personas. Furry personas are called fursonas, and yes some of us do buy fur suits and wear them, typically to events or for more adult events. As for me I have 4; a brown bear, a neko (cat-like human with cat ears and a tail. some don't consider them actual furries), a changeling (shape shifter, not MLP or SC2), and a neko child which I keep clean.

lol gj you can be good at PvE... like thats hard

You might want to wipe your mouth, it's dripping with sarcasm, someone might think you're rabid. ^^

Move all of these useless posts to their respectable sections. The Introductions are already full of trolling/anime which should be situated in the General Chat or Anime and Manga.

EDIT: Welcome to the forums! Hope these old trolls don't insult you a bit^^