Who are the deadliest pair of heroes?

MOTHER

Which two heroes when paired together become a dual killing machine in your experience?

From the games I've played I've found that Brine and Queen can be scary together, almost OP. Brine pulling heroes into banelings almost always guarantees a kill. My best games as Queen seem to coincide with having a good brine on my team.

I've also found that Unix and Micro become unstoppable together, micro throws heroes behind for unix to brainsap to an almost certain death.

Parallax counters every kiter -.- i meant --> planar multiple people together----> stun the one with taser----> bubble----> nuke the crap out of them

and a maar could spam ww with 100%succesrate into the bubble after an ee slowdown for getting them together and slowing them down even more in bubble then 80%

any hero with a hard to land power skill + any hero that can put enemy into position for the skill to land

it sums every hero combo so there´s plenty of teamwork potential....except on pubs.....pubs are pubs lol

And then we have premades in pubs :-) and they farm kdr on newbies, and then they rape everyone with their 8-0-5kds :P

And then we have premades in pubs :-) and they farm kdr on newbies, and then they rape everyone with their 8-0-5kds :P

And then a stronger preamde comes against them:

- Pfft noobs you premade

+ Lol, you are a 5 man premade too, at least we have 1 random

- But it's not the same! :-)]] *cough* suhov *cough*