Make a new map please

ShadowFlame

Sorry to bring it up again to those people who find this annoying, but I think a new map would make the game lots more enjoyable, I'm really tired of the current one. Perhaps at the beginning of the game people could vote on which map to use, like Hero Attack (would that be hard?). Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that a new map would make the game less repetitive for a while.

Sorry to bring it up again to those people who find this annoying, but I think a new map would make the game lots more enjoyable, I'm really tired of the current one. Perhaps at the beginning of the game people could vote on which map to use, like Hero Attack (would that be hard?). Anyway, I just wanted to make it clear that a new map would make the game less repetitive for a while.

There are two main problems with having multiple maps to choose from in the game. Firstly is the map size -- the size of the map would have to be reduced from 166x166 to 128x128 in order to fit additional map(s) in the game. Also, the game is limited to a total of 8 terrain textures, which means that the maps would either all have to look somewhat the same, or they would end up being really plainly textured like Hero Attack.

Also, uploading the maps separately would be a bad idea, because then we would be dividing the player base between different maps and driving the game down the popularity list.

I'd like some adjustments to the current map, especially with some of the new stuff from HotS eventually. But two maps would divide the player base like Wrath said.

The layout is fine but If possible, I wish the map were slightly bigger but I'm not sure if it is possible.