Clan [Veg] Recruiting

Peas

The fuk Peas. You forgot about me, Spinach. We can dominate the scrub clans like African's Just Clan. Wait, they don't even exist anymore, nvm and you don't even own a functioning computer so I'm joining clan Super. After all Soede's ragy try hard voice is superior to all others.

The fuk Peas. You forgot about me, Spinach. We can dominate the scrub clans like African's Just Clan. Wait, they don't even exist anymore, nvm and you don't even own a functioning computer so I'm joining clan Super. After all Soede's ragy try hard voice is superior to all others.

Updated OP

join G+G its my op clan, that is if you a real hood nigga

That does seem to describe me very well. After all I'm the nigga, the nigga nigga, like how you figure, getting figures and flobing bitc#es. My free agency is up soon too. I'll have to tour around the world before I make a decision on my next team. I'm going to see the Chinese AoS team and maybe the Korean one after. Your clan does seem very appealing to my hood origins though.

That does seem to describe me very well. After all I'm the nigga, the nigga nigga, like how you figure, getting figures and flobing bitc#es. My free agency is up soon too. I'll have to tour around the world before I make a decision on my next team. I'm going to see the Chinese AoS team and maybe the Korean one after. Your clan does seem very appealing to my hood origins though.

yeah nigga I feel you that real shap nigga

i am a new player, and would really like a clan right now, i would love to join Fruit as it has so many good players.

Is this some kind of joke? Do you think that you're being funny calling us "Fruit." I feel disrespected kid. Do you even lift? Yea, that's what I thought. We'll contact you, don't contact us. I'm not sure if you got what it takes to be a vegetable. You might have to settle for Axis.

Is this some kind of joke? Do you think that you're being funny calling us "Fruit." I feel disrespected kid. Do you even lift? Yea, that's what I thought. We'll contact you, don't contact us. I'm not sure if you got what it takes to be a vegetable. You might have to settle for Axis.

can you stfu son

im disappointed

can you stfu son

im disappointed

I already called for a legal separation and the judge approved it. Now I'm just a bastard. If Residente attempts to adopt any of you then just say no. He never took me anywhere. He's the worst dad ever. Every time I tried to do something with him, he'd just turn up the volume on his mic and play this stupid AoS pub game with his friends.

I already called for a legal separation and the judge approved it. Now I'm just a bastard. If Residente attempts to adopt any of you then just say no. He never took me anywhere. He's the worst dad ever. Every time I tried to do something with him, he'd just turn up the volume on his mic and play this stupid AoS pub game with his friends.

I told you to go with you to the zoo, but you are a zoophile, so I never wanted to go with you anywhere anymore