harper

Changelog:

4b7160ddc70ddd5b4eb44d5368fc1cd1-d5yadse.jpg

Basics

Name: Frost.Hale

Portrait: Female ghost

Unit Base: Female ghost

Type: support

Script: Frost was born in a very rich family and when her parents found out about her powers they only saw her as a freak. So they dropped her at the ghost academy and left her. She soon found out about what the academy was doing so she teamed up with Ajax west and her boyfriend Blaze west to take it down. Because her parents had died she got all of the cash that she wanted with her parents being rich and all. So she bought an army and with the help of Ajax's protoss army they were almost ready to take the dominion down.

Starting Stats

Base Health 310

Movement Speed 3

Attack Range 6

Attack Speed 1.8

Base Damage 56

Base Armor 4

Strength – 21 (tertiary)

Agility – 31 (secondary)

Intelligence – 38 (primary)

Growth Numbers

Strength – 4

Agility – 6

Intelligence – 8

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: What Comes Around Goes Around

When frost takes damage she will give shields to the closest allied hero in a range of 10 units.

Effect: When Frost takes damage 6%(+5%INT) of the damage she took will go to shields to the closest allied hero.

Eg. If she took 100 damage then the closest allied hero will get 6(+5%INT) shields.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Q] Ability One: Need Help?

Frost can attack an ally giving the allied hero shields.

Energy Cost: 20 per attack

Cooldown: N/A

Range: N/A

Level 1: When Frost attacks an allied hero they get 15(+60% weapon damage) in shields and the shields last for 6 seconds and can be stacked up to 10 times.

Level 2: When Frost attacks an allied hero they get 20(+60% weapon damage) in shields and the shields last for 6 seconds and can be stacked up to 10 times.

Level 3: When Frost attacks an allied hero they get 25(+60% weapon damage) in shields and the shields last for 6 seconds and can be stacked up to 10 times.

Level 4: When Frost attacks an allied hero they get 30(+60% weapon damage) in shields and the shields last for 6 seconds and can be stacked up to 10 times.

[W] Ability Two: Kill Them

Frost gives an allied hero or herself attack speed and gives bonus attack damage and shields. lasts for 6 seconds.

Energy Cost: 160

Cooldown: 19

Range: 8

Level 1: Frost gives an allied hero or herself 10% attack speed and 10(+20%INT) bonus attack damage and 60(+40%INT) in shields.

Level 2: Frost gives an allied hero or herself 15% attack speed and 20(+20%INT) bonus attack damage and 140(+40%INT) in shields.

Level 3: Frost gives an allied hero or herself 20% attack speed and 30(+20%INT) bonus attack damage and 220(+40%INT) in shields.

Level 4: Frost gives an allied hero or herself 25% attack speed and 40(+20%INT) bonus attack damage and 300(+40%INT) in shields.

[E] Ability Three: Help or Hinder?

Frost's basic attacks will heal allied heroes or deal damage to enemies.

Energy Cost: N/A

Cooldown: N/A

Range: N/A

Level 1: If Frost attacks an allied hero then she will heal the hero for 20(+10%INT) and if it is an enemy then she will deal 20(+10%INT) spell damage.

Level 2: If Frost attacks an allied hero then she will heal the hero for 30(+10%INT) and if it is an enemy then she will deal 30(+10%INT) spell damage.

Level 3: If Frost attacks an allied hero then she will heal the hero for 40(+10%INT) and if it is an enemy then she will deal 40(+10%INT) spell damage.

Level 4: If Frost attacks an allied hero then she will heal the hero for 50(+10%INT) and if it is an enemy then she will deal 50(+10%INT) spell damage.

[R] Ultimate Ability: Rounds For My Friends

Frost gives all allies in a range of 7 around her shields for 6 seconds and if they already have shields on they will also get 25% of the shields have have on as extra shields.

Energy Cost: 230

Cooldown: 60/50/40

Range: 7

Level 1: Frost gives all allies 200(+80%INT) shields for 6 seconds.

Level 2: Frost gives all allies 250(+80%INT) shields for 6 seconds.

Level 3: Frost gives all allies 300(+80%INT) shields for 6 seconds.

Effect: If she uses this spell and an allied hero had 100 shields before she used the spell then they would get 300(+80%INT) and 25 extra shields.

Closing statement.

Thanks for reading, and please make a constructive comment \ suggestion!

look harper, all ur suggested heroes have same kind of abilities, just different names and damage. They are looking for unique heroes, not like abilities such as (give shields just by actviatiing the button, thats LZ's ulti. They just dont look unique enuff to me. I suggest not to put question marks. U did make alot of ghost heroes, but rancor and nova is enuff. we need more unique design, or else they will be very confusing. And LZ's ulti takes his health but this doesnt, its op. and For heroic passive, so frost is invincible? STop suggesting same things over and over, make something unique, like cool effects or like when he deals 100 damage over 1.5 seconds, the next attack wil cause slow movement etc.. just example.

look harper, all ur suggested heroes have same kind of abilities, just different names and damage. They are looking for unique heroes, not like abilities such as (give shields just by actviatiing the button, thats LZ's ulti. They just dont look unique enuff to me. I suggest not to put question marks. U did make alot of ghost heroes, but rancor and nova is enuff. we need more unique design, or else they will be very confusing. And LZ's ulti takes his health but this doesnt, its op. and For heroic passive, so frost is invincible? STop suggesting same things over and over, make something unique, like cool effects or like when he deals 100 damage over 1.5 seconds, the next attack wil cause slow movement etc.. just example.

Firstly i make heroes just to waste some of my time/for fun. Or should i just go back to my real account aka mastercodes and just troll to waste time/ have fun. secondly i made these all ghost heroes for the story line. o and how are they all the same skills from my other heroes

eh. tbh ekco isn't particularly looking for any hero ideas. you'd need to get on mumble, drag his ass into a channel, and beat him to death with your idea. then wait ~half a year or more before he gets around to it. sorry to pop any bubbles, but this is mostly just for fun.

dam u ninja

lol this reminds me of nova but instead of doing insane dps its just insane heals

ruff estimate based on the heal ability alone lets say;

300 int & max attack speed

(ability Q) 30 +70% wep dmg (200) X attack speed .45 = 511 shields per second stacking 15 times = 3,450 shields......... holy shap lets get a level 11 shadow and this guy to solo aeon daggoth and backdoor artifact

(ability E) 70 +15% int = 115 X attack soeed .45 = 255 HP regen per second

so collectively thats about 750 regen per second +20% extra if you get an argus

sooo many problems

This hero with nova would be such a joke. Full glass cannon nova gets 500 hp per second from frost and 600 shields whenever she needs it along with attack spd buff. It would be cool, but I think it is too heavy on shields-to-allies, and the passive is way OP. Also I don't think it should be another ghost... Change it to something different.