zera's ult.

pchacker

Nah, you just find it long because Zeratul stops time so you know... time is relative.

When you play Zeratul you never think it's that long.

Lol I'm joking I agree it's long, but I think it should just have longer cd, it's pretty short and with Masamune+HoM you just spam it every 30 seconds

Nah, you just find it long because Zeratul stops time so you know... time is relative.

When you play Zeratul you never think it's that long.

Lol I'm joking I agree it's long, but I think it should just have longer cd, it's pretty short and with Masamune+HoM you just spam it every 30 seconds

well im not sure how long the cd is, cause i dont play zeratul, but yeah it could be nerfed in other ways i guess.

Edit, I just read the database and it said the cd was 120/100/80, but im not sure if this is accurate, as it also said that at lvl 3 it was 5 seconds duration.

Whats your problem with this ulti? When he gets all of you bubbled its YOUR fault, same as if you would chase boros alone to an area where none of your creeps are present :P

I told you what I think is the problem, the duration and/or the timescale reduction amount. Compare to novas ult, and zeras ult is flobbing op as flob. Perhaps as op as a boii on heat.

oh cmon... a 6 second aoe disable on a 25-40 (depending on your build) is too much?

I like your style, hey while we are at it why don't we buff his ult to a 10 sec disable and 90% timeslow. I mean if you get stuck in zera's ult its your own fault isn't it? So it can't possibly be op.

When zera also has a team yes, if your spread to the point he can only get one, then either you've got a nice set of wards that the other teams not taking down for some nooby reason, or your teams to spread to be effective in a team fight, in which case zera saves his ulti and your team gets a member or two picked off.

Scrubs always assume zera has to attack the enemies in the bubble, more often than not a smart zera and his team ignores the enemies in the bubble. for all intents and purposes their dead for the next 6 seconds and you can crush everyone out of the bubble instead.

And this came out like im saying hes super op which Im not..... just increase the cd on his ulti No reason to be able to make it 25 seconds without building solid cd

The amount of timescale doesn't matter, when zera buys a stubatton you can't even move a tiny little bit in the bubble anyways :)

And compared to zera.. does nova need to attack from behind? is she melee? novas ulti pwns melee heros hardcore... just get menace, use vanish, use it while walking past someone and he is locked for 4.5seconds =eazy kill caus of her burst dmg. Zera therefor needs to jump on someone and attack him from behind, what would be the use of it, when he got 3 seconds to attack someone ( considereing that he has to gtfo of their before bubble ends) while nova got 4.5?

I understand your point but there are so many counters to the bubble that in almost everygame yu got atleast 1-2 heros that could save you from it

Those comments are so funny, people crying about zera. Trying to make hero useless. Also some retarded comparision to nova, that is:

a) range hero

b) range hero

c) range hero

d) have crits while not need to attack from behind to have extra dmg

e) vanish is better escape and gank mechanism

f) her ulti even make some dmg

Zeratul is more teamfight initiator hero with his skillset planar/chrono than nova. Nova have still more dmg than zera, she is more single target snipe, ganker.

If u buff nova ult or nerf zera ult, tell me what would be point to take zera over nova? Already most of the time nova>zera, nova is easier hero but if u talk about balance it doesnt even matter. Zera is more situational , and many times he was useless in competetive game and metagame. The only thing about zera to pick him in the competetive scene is his ulti for teamfight presence and disable, still u need to understand that his ultimate makes 0 damage, u need to have still good team, good comp, most of the times- be ahead to win teamfight. Still also he can be nuked in bubble, and people can be saved from it.

But maybe ur talking about some solo 1v1 game, that this game is not made for. As chob said there are mobas with heroes that have similiar skillset to zera, even way more stronger, ultimates being true full disable and i see still in those games hero like this is very situational, quess what, people learnt how to play against it, and play as a team. Bubble is double edged sword, its not like epilogue, or jakson ult etc. Its 0 damage only disable (ekhm not even full).

Those comments are so funny, people crying about zera. Trying to make hero useless. Also some retarded comparision to nova, that is:

a) range hero

b) range hero

c) range hero

d) have crits while not need to attack from behind to have extra dmg

e) vanish is better escape and gank mechanism

f) her ulti even make some dmg

Zeratul is more teamfight initiator hero with his skillset planar/chrono than nova. Nova have still more dmg than zera, she is more single target snipe, ganker.

If u buff nova ult or nerf zera ult, tell me what would be point to take zera over nova? Already most of the time nova>zera, nova is easier hero but if u talk about balance it doesnt even matter. Zera is more situational , and many times he was useless in competetive game and metagame. The only thing about zera to pick him in the competetive scene is his ulti for teamfight presence and disable, still u need to understand that his ultimate makes 0 damage, u need to have still good team, good comp, most of the times- be ahead to win teamfight. Still also he can be nuked in bubble, and people can be saved from it.

But maybe ur talking about some solo 1v1 game, that this game is not made for. As chob said there are mobas with heroes that have similiar skillset to zera, even way more stronger, ultimates being true full disable and i see still in those games hero like this is very situational, quess what, people learnt how to play against it, and play as a team. Bubble is double edged sword, its not like epilogue, or jakson ult etc. Its 0 damage only disable (ekhm not even full).

Agreed, no one plays Zeratul.

A hero being played has nothing to do with its competitive viability. The top 3 most played heroes in dota pub games are never picked in pro games ever (pudge, drow, sniper).

I'm not saying it's a lie but, where do you find that statistics? Because I like spectate the top games of the spectator mode and I hardly see any Sniper or Drow, I'm always seeing Io, Naix and Gondar as the top 3 used heroes in pubs, with Maguns and Slark

Gara, Lurker, Raynor, and Crackling not even close.

Cow, Null, Boros, Drake, perhaps.

Garamond is 100 times more funny than Zeratul, he has 4 actives, its amazing how funny is to see ppl trying to kill you the whole time because they thing you are a shapty mineral worker, but Taser+Dial+Lockbox in 20 minutes and lol at everyone, while the only funny thing Zeratul can do is Planar Void, the jump and his ultimate is boring shap, and a perma cloack is gay and flob

Same with Raynor, micro the Marauders and buy and Impact Dial and you can start the fun, Lurker maybe not that much but still better than Zeratul, and Crackling is just another shapty agility hero but you can make him a caster at least.

Aaaand, Cow, Null, Boros and Drake pls just perhaps?

Damn you ninja lover