Best build for roach with dmg?

no re?

F that. I got the counter to him right here, just choose a color. On a related note, F Marche for being the scumbag that invented the roach. Shouldn't the build depend on what role you want to fulfill. You're probably either a tank initiator or some burst caster. There is no best build, just a best build for each situation.

443861d1332436910-best-bug-repellant-out-there-who-makes-raid.gif

F that. I got the counter to him right here, just choose a color. On a related note, F Marche for being the scumbag that invented the roach. Shouldn't the build depend on what role you want to fulfill. You're probably either a tank initiator or some burst caster. There is no best build, just a best build for the situation. 443861d1332436910-best-bug-repellant-out-there-who-makes-raid.gif

nice counter xD

Talents for roach no matter what build that I use is 0/3/3. health, health regen, movement speed, energy regen, movement speed, energy.

and I always start with buckler. with those talents and bucker you are pretty much sustained in lane.

I usually get EWQQQRQ. by getting the resist first it allows you to beable to tank damage.

Tank/initator my build is, in order. silver soul, phantom menance, spell buffer, Yamato reactor, electric mantle, then depending what im vs, barb or parallax generator.

Burst dps, impact dial, flaregun, gravity edge, (twin paradox, Ihan)yamato reactor, sunflare gun, argus, starsfury(when combined with ulti it basically does 700+200%intel). basically you ulti run up to enemy and do E but don't pull. hit sunflare gun then auto attack them procing ulti and sunflare gun. 100% dead on any hero and vs a tank they should be right up there to dead. you will be around 500 intel. so with yamato active, sunflare gun will do 600+(25%health*1.5), ulti, 1800, and starsfury, 750. if enemy is at 2k hp sunflregun will do about 750 from health so 1350 total, this all before midigation. so 1365 true damage and 2535 spell damge before midigation. even with 50% midigation that 2k hp enemy will take 1365 true and 1267 spell which = dead. now drake with say 6k hp and 70% spell resist would take 1890 true and 1053 after mitigation . then the god old heroic passive for another 409 true and 228 spell damage.

Talents for roach no matter what build that I use is 0/3/3. health, health regen, movement speed, energy regen, movement speed, energy.

and I always start with buckler. with those talents and bucker you are pretty much sustained in lane.

I usually get EWQQQRQ. by getting the resist first it allows you to beable to tank damage.

Tank/initator my build is, in order. silver soul, phantom menance, spell buffer, Yamato reactor, electric mantle, then depending what im vs, barb or parallax generator.

Burst dps, impact dial, flaregun, gravity edge, (twin paradox, Ihan)yamato reactor, sunflare gun, argus, starsfury(when combined with ulti it basically does 700+200%intel). basically you ulti run up to enemy and do E but don't pull. hit sunflare gun then auto attack them procing ulti and sunflare gun. 100% dead on any hero and vs a tank they should be right up there to dead. you will be around 500 intel. so with yamato active, sunflare gun will do 600+(25%health*1.5), ulti, 1800, and starsfury, 750. if enemy is at 2k hp sunflregun will do about 750 from health so 1350 total, this all before midigation. so 1365 true damage and 2535 spell damge before midigation. even with 50% midigation that 2k hp enemy will take 1365 true and 1267 spell which = dead. now drake with say 6k hp and 70% spell resist would take 1890 true and 1053 after mitigation . then the god old heroic passive for another 409 true and 228 spell damage.

you could quit enery or energy regen and get cdr, it's way more useful in late game, after your first mana/int item you dont care about that 230 extra mana, and with spell buffer, you got lost treasuer early so you dont care at all about the mana regen

start with Q instead of E, it's better if you kill creeps with the team first. I never use dial, instead of that I rush silver soul, phantom, spell buffer and gravity, they give you movement speed that is the most important for roach. Q skill (basic active) scales with level, not with any stats, in the late game if you need you can get some more int.

Everything depends on the enemies, so there is no proper build (on all heroes) imho.

Since I usually play pubs and my teammates are usually all straight forward carries, I play the role of tank/initiator with Brine and this is my build.

SHM, Impact Dial, Twin Paradox Isolator (eventually Yamato), Silver Soul, Organic Carapace, and the last item depends on the other team composition usually barbed plating or another health item to calm the overly used carries that the other pub team obviously has, since it is a pub and aa carries are synonymous with pub.

I have loads of success with this build but I rarely follow it to the core. Brine's damage is pretty nice all the way through the game with this build and I end up hunting aforementioned AA carries in mid-late game with enormous success. TS isn't that big of a deal breaker with all this speed too, since you can still impale and ulti before they are able to move again, spit on em and SHM go a long way.

Also, the order of getting Twin Paradox Isolator and Silver Soul are interchangeable based on how drunk I am and how poorly I'm managing my energy.

If I pub brine I normally go:

dial, silver, phantom, argus, grav, Y-reactor.

You'll have mov speed enough to kite / escape / hunt down pretty much anyone, you'll be able to 1 shoot people who aren't tanky.

as for talents 1/3/2 is sweet with might to secure more last hits when ur q is on cooldown as well as to deny. then fitness, armour and zeal, and as for utility I like the increased mana pool and swifttness.

Brine is one of the funniest heroes to play if you get a few items on him. Just running around trolling everyone and 1 shot glass cannons is always a blast.

You'll have mov speed enough to kite / escape / hunt down pretty much anyone, you'll be able to 1 shoot people who aren't tanky.

as for talents 1/3/2 is sweet with might to secure more last hits when ur q is on cooldown as well as to deny. then fitness, armour and zeal, and as for utility I like the increased mana pool and swifttness.

Brine is one of the funniest heroes to play if you get a few items on him. Just running around trolling everyone and 1 shot glass cannons is always a blast.

No symphonic seed? I thought that was your favourite item. Buying it on cow even though you never got a kill or assist lol.

Keep it civil.

Trying out your new pre-emptive derailment initiation? On an unrelated note, back to the topic. I say Argus, Grav, Dial, SFG (true damage with GE + slow), Bandit, and Yamato. You send a clone to distract the pubs (preferably 5) as you wait for them to waste all of their cooldowns. Then you position yourself for the wombo combo of a Yamato into a burrowed SFG to the face followed by a quick pull into an impact dial back to a safe range.

Trying out your new pre-emptive derailment initiation? On an unrelated note, back to the topic. I say Argus, Grav, Dial, SFG (true damage with GE + slow), Bandit, and Yamato. You send a clone to distract the pubs (preferably 5) as you wait for them to waste all of their cooldowns. Then you position yourself for the wombo combo of a Yamato into a burrowed SFG to the face followed by a quick pull into an impact dial back to a safe range.

It's a pub tho, keep in mind you are most likely not to find 5 of them together except at the start, killing the same thor.

you don't need hp Regen talent when you have both energy talents and your w.

Pretty much the same but I opt for the CDR talent over the mana pool, seeing as you'll be using your Q 12% more often this way it's a huge DPS increase. 230 mana really only ends up being 1 extra skill and I find the CDR more cost effective. cdr is also nice late game for increased spamability.

I also swap might for the spell damage, as all skills deal spell dmg. I tend to build my brine more late-game than early though. Also if I can afford it an Ihan goes rather nice with him.