Succesful Scientific Experiment

Legacy

So my experiment of leaving the forums was a success. If i made a post about me leaving, it would get locked in under 4 days, which it did. My experiment was about if certain people who are attention hos can lock any post doesnt matter what the original topic was. Thank You Soedenone, and EasyD for showing me that all you want is for people to read your posts.

Anyways, i left because of this experiment, but im back now.

Life is boring without reading AoS forums inbetween games.

So my experiment of leaving the forums was a success. If i made a post about me leaving, it would get locked in under 4 days, which it did. My experiment was about if certain people who are attention hos can lock any post doesnt matter what the original topic was. Thank You Soedenone, and EasyD for showing me that all you want is for people to read your posts.

You seem to share the same interests as me. Perhaps one day if you work hard enough, we can become mortal enemies.

You call that a scientific experiment? All you did was make one thread to test your theory, whereas real scientists test their theories several times. Your data is unreliable for drawing the conclusions you did. Furthermore, your test was biased because in your OP you deliberately called out soed with false claims about him. Of course he was going to react in the way he did, he was only refuting your false claims about him. And you think that you can call that a scientific experiment? What you did was equivalent to poking a sleeping bear, watch it become aggressive and defend itself against you, then conclude that all bears are violent and just want to attack people.

I am still very insulted that you think I derail threads...

You call that a scientific experiment? All you did was make one thread to test your theory, whereas real scientists test their theories several times. Your data is unreliable for drawing the conclusions you did. Furthermore, your test was biased because in your OP you deliberately called out soed with false claims about him. Of course he was going to react in the way he did, he was only refuting your false claims about him. And you think that you can call that a scientific experiment? What you did was equivalent to poking a sleeping bear, watch it become aggressive and defend itself against you, then conclude that all bears are violent and just want to attack people.

Soede shouldn't be compared to a bear because I know a lot of people that find him unBEARable. I actually found the irony in that this Legacy character said a bunch of random names (including me) are responsible for closing almost every thread with our bs and then we proceeded to get his thread locked... much like this one. inb4lock.