Bandit's Artifice

doxthefox

I don't think so because Heroic passive's buffs are Unique arent they? When sometimes the game is bugged and 2 playes play the same hero, I doubt 2 raynors whould give more damage, or 2 rorys would reduce 2 times your spell resist, or 2 tosh would give you double minerals per kill etc. But im maybe wrong who knows

I would assume that would be the case as well, but once I heard about the fact that you can already stack gold per 10 "unique" feature on tassadar's clone, it got me thinking about the Bandit's clone. I guess I'll mess around in tm when I get home in 30 minutes or so. I have a few things that might interest you as well Residente, if you'd like to spar in tm for a little.

I would assume that would be the case as well, but once I heard about the fact that you can already stack gold per 10 "unique" feature on tassadar's clone, it got me thinking about the Bandit's clone. I guess I'll mess around in tm when I get home in 30 minutes or so. I have a few things that might interest you as well Residente, if you'd like to spar in tm for a little.

You can't stack auras because they will 1# cause a trigger glitch [Causing it to proc twice for a short duration or not proc for a short duration]. And #2, they are auras and SCII triggers they have it set to, it allow 1 stack only.

Heroic passives that apply only to that specific hero will work tho, unless denied to the clone heroic passive [like Garamond, and Brine]

Not sure if it works with Erekul as his heroic passive isn't considered a Debuff... So i think it shud work. [1.5% Maximum health true damage per second :D]