Heroes that are to strong

Hogwarts

lord z, nerf ulti

maar, nerf dual orb bug 4 sap and reduce scaling on fireballs

dustin, nerf everything

kerry, nerf early game.

Vorpal change back surge to two orbs reduce javlin charges count , its completely ridiculous vorpal has 0 energy management

Erekul nerf w in duration or drop the 40% also nerf passive cool down reduction

Vorpal is the exemple or a true original hero (probably the only one that was created by the devs) that got dumbed down to the point that it isn't the same concept anymore. When it was first introduced you needed to last hit/deny to get orbs which made the hero really cool. I think they should rework his passive into some sort of orb regeneration passive so he actually has to last hit to get orbs in the early game and becomes an interesting hero again.

Maybe for dustin's missle's instead of the range he tele's like 9 units firing off missles in a 6 unit range. This way he can't turtle as hard, and has to risk his life to kill.

or, simply reduce the 4 miles that he fires to 3 or 2, and reduce the base damage, or reduce the scaling.. dustin is a long range poke he is simply dealing two much damage currently no need to change the nature of the hero

so according to hog warts we take dustin and reduce his missiles down to 3 unit range, reduce their base and int damage. now we got a hero with no health or armor and force him to get close to heroes who can deal more constant damage then he can burst. sounds legit. now dustins skills use to be different. I remember when instead of his glichy drone that no one is stupid enough to stand under was drop ships of goliaths. they would make a wall protecting dustin. they did almost no damage each but there were a lot of them. once all the units were dead they would follow the lane till their timer ran out. this gave dustin the chance to escape. his laser use to only hit 1 target and it also reduced their weapon speed. his missiles use to shot 15 missiles and only hit enemy heros, I think it still had like 20 range back then but the enemy hero had to be visible. and his ulti was like it is now. bring all that back and reduce his range on missiles to 10 and ill be happy.

As for LZ im sorry but he loses health to give himself and allies near shields. why not reduce zera's ultimate's time reduction more. LZ doesn't need a nerf on his ultimate. Don't forget LZ had a major nerf to his tankyness. his heroic passive and his E use to give spell and physical resist. then if you want to look at his SOTIS days his Q left AOE damage on the ground and his W was a leap that did aoe damage, his ulti summoned immortals that blocked ppl in and did damage. I would say LZ has been super nerfed when u look at his old skills. Anyone who remembers the old lord z knows when he gets a little feed its game over. no other hero could get as tanky as him and deal so much damage.

I can agree on maars sap but not his fireballs.

Kerrigan the only thing that makes her strong is her heroic passive. especially when she kills a hero. other then that her bounce dot and critters are not op. ive lane vs her a lot before. only the fact that she can heal from H/P keeps her in lane.

Vorpal sure change that all back as well as give his passive reflect the ability to reflect physical again, as well as the spell and physical resist. nothing was wrong with that it made him tanky which is his roll, now he isn't tanky any more besides the fact that he is a STR hero.

As for erekul he is fine how he is. if you haven't been playing that long you would know he has actually had a major nerf. his E use to be something like, passive, chance on when getting hit to proc a weaker version of his Q and I think it still had physical resist.

What hero do you normally play hog, lets see what needs to be nerfed on that

Vorpal is the exemple or a true original hero (probably the only one that was created by the devs) that got dumbed down to the point that it isn't the same concept anymore. When it was first introduced you needed to last hit/deny to get orbs which made the hero really cool. I think they should rework his passive into some sort of orb regeneration passive so he actually has to last hit to get orbs in the early game and becomes an interesting hero again.

If I could change Vorpal I would:

- Set max orbs to 5

- Change his heroic passive to give him orbs for last hitting. Also each orb he currently has increases his damage resistance by ~3%

- Have ulti cost 3 orbs, Q cost 2, and javelins cost 1 each (max two charges)

- Change his passive completely into an ability which increases his orb regeneration (or increases the max number of orbs?). Active or passive.

- Reduce the scaling of all of his skills, but decrease the cooldown of his Q.

- Maybe even change his ulti...? Into something like consume 3 orbs to give his attacks a gravity sucking effect and deal additional DoT to all affected for the next ~10seconds (like old BHM passive with extra DoT)

I would rather see a more spammable style of Vorpal play with less heavy impact and more 'displacement', rather than the damage nuke combo move he currently has with his Q+R.

PS... That ultimate suggestion was only half serious... But the other things I wouldn't mind seeing.

then if you want to look at his SOTIS days his Q left AOE damage on the ground and his W was a leap that did aoe damage, his ulti summoned immortals that blocked ppl in and did damage. I would say LZ has been super nerfed when u look at his old skills. Anyone who remembers the old lord z knows when he gets a little feed its game over. no other hero could get as tanky as him and deal so much damage.

PPS that is not a 'super nerf'. It's a remade skillset for the hero imo.

so according to hog warts we take dustin and reduce his missiles down to 3 unit range, reduce their base and int damage. now we got a hero with no health or armor and force him to get close to heroes who can deal more constant damage then he can burst. sounds legit. now dustins skills use to be different.

Learn to read, he said 3 rockets instead of 4, not 3 unit range instead of 15, it even makes sense for you?

LordZ nerf ultimate? O_o this hero IMO has been nerfed too much, now it's set as playable, and we just kill him again? I'd say just no

IN Dustin, I see missiles good only when Dustin is lategame or feeded over others, this coffee machine don't have even survival skill. He can't farm so fast, drone still bugged... by the way, rockets are a bit strange... I'll change them to hit only heroical units UP to 2 max targets, and i'll put range of 17-18 (to re-balance skill) I wont change damage at all, but I wont let them hit creeps, to make farming even harder.

Maar for me it's just as it's supossed to be: a long distance mortar, there are other things that must be checked --> aka if damage aura deals true damage, not proc with nitrogen etc.

Kerrigan problem is R, it's passive makes her do crazy things mixed with rebound of her attacks, but the problem is R, so little cooldown, I said many times... if R is intended to bee a fast skill, OK, but not as fast as it is now... it should have at least 6-7 sec cooldown, increase a bit dmg if u like, but increase that CD!

Totally agree with Erekul's W, that skills it's just so crazy reduction for a long time... he can near disable an AA hero during a team fight without any drawback... Cutting it to 40% could be good maybie, but I think it could be more interesting nerfing cast range, cut it to a range of 2-3 that will force erekul to rush the hero he want lower dmg and could be more played around it.

For Vorpal, IDK, I hate it, I can't play it properly... I see It's VERY strong if played properly, but I agree with Chob, the idea of vorpal was really great, and the change of how it get orbs, ruined him a bit... for me vorpal as it's now, it's a free skills hero, cause if you manage it well, you will have always orbs to do anything you need... Phentos is much the same of Vorpal, but I see Phentos more balanced and well designed than Vorpal (maybie because of phentos is much like a melee Vorpal 2.0). It's kinda strange btw as I can't play vorpal, but I can play nice Phentos O.o

LordZ almost forces a team to ALWAYS either A. Pick him or B. Ban him, in IH situations. His ULT is incredibly strong. Maybe if you changed his ult to have a channel time similar to a rory stevie or something, still makes his ULT viable, but needs better execution and timing.

Dustin is an easy fix in my eyes- Just make it so heroes need to be in vision for rockets to hit. He can still spam rockets but it will be easier for people to engage him and harder for him to turtle OR make his rockets be a quick 3 burst spam like a grunty shawtgun but with a longer cooldown for the stack to reset.

Maar- Tough fix in my eyes similar to LZ always either picked or banned- I think it would be super cool if 1. he stopped his power of the bullshap talk lol and 2. he took damage for every fireball he threw, this allows him to still be able to spam his fireballs, BUT he at some point would need his regen aurora up to bring his hp back of have the risk of sacrificing himself- maybe also his destruction aurora dmg's himself similar to drake while it's active on him. Leave his sap alone as if he dmg's himself it's useful and makes a lot of sense.

Kerrigan- just needs a nerf to the absorber really and maybe boomerang range/cd.

Erekul- very tough as this hero in my opinion is probably the strongest hero in the game when used properly- it'd be cool if something got swapped around and he got a taunt for a passive-- every (insert time) cloeset hero to erekul attack ere for (insert time)

Vorpal- he just a pain in the dick, I like the idea of last hitting to get orbs, maybe every last his grants full orbs?

just ideas/suggestions but I can agree with this entire list. Also adding Micro- his mobility is just silly. Be cool if everytime he lvl's ult- a fraction of his movement speed was reduced.

lord z, nerf ulti

dustin, nerf everything

kerry, nerf early game.

Vorpal change back surge to two orbs reduce javlin charges count , its completely ridiculous vorpal has 0 energy management

No need Lord Z nerf, Maar Maybe reduce sight reduction, Dustin Imo stay as it is. Kerri Maybe nerf Passive killing heros to a 15-25% of total health. Vorpal need some adjustement o W then I think he will reverted back in some points. Ere stay as it is.

fix tassadar proccing gp 5 items on clone and possibly reduce his swap range.

rework micro in someway. there have been many suggestions.

small nerf to tosh too. maybe a tiny .25 channel on each of his spectres before it fires its stun.

p.s. at people criticizing quidditches post all his suggestions are the general consensus of people who know what they are talking about please don't post if yout havnt a clue

fix tassadar proccing gp 5 items on clone and possibly reduce his swap range.

rework micro in someway. there have been many suggestions.

small nerf to tosh too. maybe a tiny .25 channel on each of his spectres before it fires its stun.

p.s. at people criticizing quidditches post all his suggestions are the general consensus of people who know what they are talking about please don't post if yout havnt a clue

I expect forums are open for saying opinions even being different or wrong. Though I agree with some of the points OP said I can't be agree with everything, This is just my opinion which is shared by someone and not by others. I expect never see all peple agree to me.

At your points: fix Tassadar clone proccing 5gp ( Yes) , some punish to micro mobility and that nerf at Tosh could be ok but maybe a tiny buff to passive.

P.S : I know that answer was not related to me, but I think everyone can say his opinion.

nerf dual orb bug.....

you mean fix, and since it will take forever(for devs to find and fix it) we can just ban players who do this. It an exploit like h-s dropping so we can ban the action of it.

nerf dual orb bug.....

you mean fix, and since it will take forever(for devs to find and fix it) we can just ban players who do this. It an exploit like h-s dropping so we can ban the action of it.

I thought the fix was in place? Cooldown is doubled when you use both orbs at once. It saves one second on the first cast but thereafter it's 2 seconds (at level 4, without cooldown reduction) between saps which is exactly what it would be if you cast each of them individually. Just eases the APM required to spam sap.

lord z, nerf ulti

dustin, nerf everything

kerry, nerf early game.

lz : Dont really think he needs a nerf, but thats probably cause i only play pubs where people play extreeeem greedy. like oh you just sacrificed yourself so we could win this teamfight? ok ill just leave so you die!

Maar: agree with fireballs and double sap bug

dustin: I dont think he needs a nerf, I assume this is because of the "new" dustin+zera combo thing that ih discovered a few weeks ago?

Kerry: I think is just generally broken now, and I have no idea why the devs buffed her w ffs, it was already good as it was.

Vorpal: yeah it should be changed back probably.

Erekul: If the stacking of shrinkray is fixed to be proper diminishing returns I think this would fix erekul

lord z, nerf ulti no

maar, nerf dual orb bug 4 sap and reduce scaling on fireballs yes

dustin, nerf everything no

kerry, nerf early game.yes

Vorpal change back surge to two orbs reduce javlin charges count , its completely ridiculous vorpal has 0 energy management yes

Erekul nerf w in duration or drop the 40% also nerf passive cool down reduction yes

4 out of 6

I think I just agreed with quidditch. Damn. Imma get fired now.

Learn to read, he said 3 rockets instead of 4, not 3 unit range instead of 15, it even makes sense for you?

You learn to read he said nothing about the number of rockets. he was talking about how far they fire. but I miss read how he said it. he was saying to reduce how far they shot by half.

PPS that is not a 'super nerf'. It's a remade skillset for the hero imo.

If you were to take old lord Z and face him vs the new one. the old one would kick his butt. hence a nerf.

You learn to read he said nothing about the number of rockets. he was talking about how far they fire. but I miss read how he said it. he was saying to reduce how far they shot by half.

or, simply reduce the 4 miles that he fires to 3 or 2, and reduce the base damage, or reduce the scaling.. dustin is a long range poke he is simply dealing two much damage currently no need to change the nature of the hero

Well he said miles but I'm pretty sure he wanted to say missiles. Read that: "reduce the 4 miles" he can't mean miles, because Dustin rockets have a 15 unit range, so miles is just a typo "that he fires" again meaning that he fires rockets "to 3 or 2" rockets, so he would be less powerful in teamfights.

Do you think anyone would be retard enough to suggest 3 or 2 unit missiles, that's less than Tassadar's AA range

If you were to take old lord Z and face him vs the new one. the old one would kick his butt. hence a nerf.

No, it's a remade hero. It isn't a nerf, is a rework.

Pit Boros from 3.0 against any hero from now, and he would shap on all of them, Like Lord would, like Erekul would, aso. aso.

In the kases of Boros and Erekul you may argue it being nerfs, but it isn't when talking about Lord, in his kase, it is a rework.

Agree with OP on all.

For vorpal he would be fine with his current skillset if he had some kind of nerf to his orbs. At the moment he's picked every game simply cause he is by far the best hero to send solo in hardlane. The reason is just that he is better than anyone else there cause he's extremely hard to even harass, killing him shouldn't happen unless he overextends / players poorly, when he has both surge and javelins with close to no cooldowns.

Like chob mentioned Vorpal used to be pretty cool when he required last hits and denies for orbs. I think he was changed cause he'd struggle with orbs in lategame when everyone had "unlimited" mana, so maybe make his orb reganeration scale with his hero lvl, to nerf his early spam and let him have more orbs orbs later on.

As for Tosh, he was reworked into retardmode just like vorpal and a huge amount of others heroes. From having a duration on specters while they were squishy into removing duration as well as making them pretty tanky. He's to easy to play during the laningphase where he will just deny and lasthit about every creep against a big majority heroes even if they try to kill your specters. So maybe nerf the scaling on specters early so you actually have to micro them.

Like 5 days ago or something like that, we had a Tassadar not taking last hits in his lane, the game was fairly short and he had about the same net worth as the other heroes ( except for jungle) who's been taking last hits. Tassadar is a strong hero enough hero without that stupid bonus.