Neutral buffs - adjustment recommendations.

zazzn

Issue #1

I feel that the buffs offered by the neutrals give too much, because that means that just about every hero early/late game becomes even more powerful. One of the BIGGEST thing's I love about AOS is the ability to turn the game around and lose just that quickly. However, I feel that the nutreals are worth more to an individual hero than the LEVI buff. One of the main reason's I love AOS is due to the NON snowball effects of one hero feeding or one hero wining the whole game.

25% timescale for 90 seconds is far too long and far too much, it allows boros with a chilling artifact to basically SS ulti and SS again right after one another. It also offers stupid amounts of other combos such as cow being able to pop 2-3 toilets before others disappear, 3-4 timmies for queen ect.

15% Physical/Spell resist... Why bother buying spell buffer? you just saved yourself a ton of minerals, and basically you only have to find one of the thors on the map every 90 seconds.

20% Physical leach allows massive rape with heros like shaddow and nova that no longer need to buy leach items because they can just purchase agility or wep damage and pick up a marauder.

I would love to see them significantly nerfed or changed. Here's my suggestions for alternatives to the current buffs.

5% monetary bonus on last hit's for 30 sec

5% spell/physical leech for 30 sec

3% spell/phsyical mana regen leech

Issue #2

Aeon isn't threatening and anyone with a bit of physical leach will just tank and kill him.

Lets make it so physical and spell leach DO NOT work on him, so you cannot solo with 2 machetes as shaddow anymore.

Aeon should give a buff something to the team like he used to especially since he's hard to kill say 5% time (not timescale) to your team for 90 seconds

Thanks for hearing me out!

Masterlaw

The point of Aeon is to be an extra source of income that is contested between both teams.

Here's how I want the nerfs to be:

Siege Tank: 15% Time Scale for 75 seconds

Thor: 10% Damage Resistance for 75 seconds

Firebat: 10% Physical and Spell Leech for 75 seconds

The point of Aeon is to be an extra source of income that is contested between both teams.

Here's how I want the nerfs to be:

Siege Tank: 15% Time Scale for 75 seconds

Thor: 10% Damage Resistance for 75 seconds

Firebat: 10% Physical and Spell Leech for 75 seconds

I rarely notice when the enemy has the buff, but it does probably make a difference, so a slight nerf like what you suggested is probably the best call (tank time scale is too much).

Archived