tass q

ESQtanya

lol..... I just max out q first, and focus early on as damage dealer (almost nothing rivals two clones with SHM, and max Q at level 7). Later on, ofc, you may want to switch to a more support-y playstyle, though you sometimes get so many kills that you can outgear and outlevel your enemy till the very late game.

However, a toggle would indeed be nice.

i love people calling each other scuba because they have different item builds and skill builds when they are aiming for different roles...

Im gonna blow your mind and tell you that you are both right...

DOUBLE FLOOOBING POST!!! For those curious as to what Yaldi is, I found this. http://www.urbandict....php?term=yaldi The build that's better is the one that kills more people. duh. After all the game is about getting as many kills are you can so you can maintain or obtain your t1 status. Getting objectives like towers/aeon/daggoth are for t2/t3 players. Just do you and kill people. That's how you carry them scrubs! If they question you then tell them to look at your MOTHERFLOBBING score! #howtobeadouche

Tass Never go Q, go W E W E W R W E E stat, R, stat stat, R,

Items: Stun Baton, Pyre, Bandits, Argus, Chilling Artifact/Timesplitter/Shrink Ray.

This way: Permastun.

WHAT????? are you mad? how do you expect to farm? Tass fricking runs his lane and farms like a god with q, expecially with clone as it speeds up your q CD making you get almost every last hit.

Cant be serious with that skill order

Its a different playstyle then most peoples. Its jungle tass. You can take all the camps in the jungle, and be ~lvl 3 by the time you finished to the end of the lane. TP back to base, heal suicide clone/use it for assisting in a gank. Now you can start taking camps by yourself with your W. Just get low then heal. By the time your in lane and lvl 6, they are probably lvl 4. Come in and double swap, w, w, free kill. Rotate into jungle, and gank when needed. Once you have Stun Baton, you can kill people easily, and never use W again. At this point you should be lvl 10.

^^ i agree W is best starting skill it allows u to farm and stay in lanes longer cos u have heal, but buy an SHM first so u can just sit at jungle camps and use W on creep dont even need to aa same goes for clone it survives long enuf on its own and outputs enuf dmg from shm