IT´s Climax!

Climax

hey guys its me, I start stream all the games that im gonna play from now...

currently im playing alot of d3 but im gonna stream aos games pub/inh/tourneys , whatever in the future... also i wanna try and play games that the viewers request.

At the moment the only game i can play is d3 because of a whrist surgery i had. i can barely move my fingers but im healing up day by day. If u are bored, interested or whatever make sure u watch my stream...

so yeah thats all , i hope i can get some support from you guys, spread the word!!!

www.twitch.tv/climaxs

So many scrubs who train 6 days a week. A 2 day split with 4 exercises is sufficient to become incredibly strong. Squats, deadlifts, dips and chin ups. But all these noobs just train superficial muscles with 30 set workouts and kill their posture.

Who? I don't fuking do 6-day training a week. It's silly, but it's not impossible. That's all I was saying.

EDIT: Eesti ewen said he doesn't do that anymore either, and only did it when he was a kid.

Standard Mus skrub showing off his noob.

BTW Eesti half asian(?), training baddie martial arts!! Kikboksing? Why no Muay Thai bro? :D

Just kidding obw, I only ewer did regular boksing.

If you read my post properly you will see that I never said you or Climax trains 6 days a week. Just that many people in the world outside of this thread do. But I wouldn't expect many people on this forum to have much knowledge about these things.

I think when he said he used to train 6 days a week doesn't mean that he lifts every one of them 6 days, I'm guessing he did cardio on some days or he meant he trained martial arts 6 days a week which is likely at 2 days per martial art.

EDIT: And Sodenone you say that a 6 day split is stupid but I'm pretty sure there are many people who do a 6 day split by doing muscles such as their abs or calves every other day.

Who? I don't fuking do 6-day training a week. It's silly, but it's not impossible. That's all I was saying.

EDIT: Eesti ewen said he doesn't do that anymore either, and only did it when he was a kid.

Standard Mus skrub showing off his noob.

BTW Eesti half asian(?), training baddie martial arts!! Kikboksing? Why no Muay Thai bro? :D

Just kidding obw, I only ewer did regular boksing.

Weakling, real men works out 6 times a week.

btw u morons the 6 day training routine i was talkin bout was not some flobin body building . it was martial arts only. just to clear the shap out u were talkin about.

and back 2 topic support my stream =)

do you even know what kung fu means?

silly westerner you obviously do not do just martial arts because kung fu is not one of them