Talents/talent build

Reaper

So my suggestion is couldyou guys perhaps make is so there is more than a few slots for talents i mean every char is different and would be nice if there was a few more that way i dont have to keep breaking apart one slot for like 10 chars

Also on a side note could you guys make it so if you click on the selected talent again it deselects its more than annoying having to do the whole build again (and even worse when timer runs out and you havnt made any talents because you had to rest them)

That would likely create problems with talent requirements (get 2 t1 talents from one category, take a t2, cancel the t1s, spend remaining 5 talent points in other trees) which would be hard to avoid.

if you have notice there are requirements to get say the 2nd tier talents. hence it would probably work like world of warcraft. if u have a t2 talent it wont let u take away a t1 talent till u remove the t2 talent

^only 8

i think it would just be much easier if you picked a char, then picked talents / pressed ok to re-use the same talents last time you played that char & also have it combine with shop for your recommended item build

1 talent & item set per char is much easier and nicer + new people will actually realise that talents exist