Residente and me transforms a player!!!

Takeray

Residente and me got a player from pubs with bad attitude and playing, ignoring, suiciding, not buying items, ending game 0-9/10 he was on enemy team to someone listening buying items and ending 0/0/5. He was Queen and we just said HP items, but it worked in the important way of attittude. I also recomended him this page for info about heros and questions.

We were nicer to the community. This post is not for trolling.

Residente and me got a player from pubs with bad attitude and playing, ignoring, suiciding, not buying items, ending game 0-9/10 he was on enemy team to someone listening buying items and ending 0/0/5. He was Queen and we just said HP items, but it worked in the important way of attittude. I also recomended him this page for info about heros and questions.

We were nicer to the community. This post is not for trolling.

By entertaining the scrubs I think you are trolling. Let them rage. If everyone gets good then who will be bad? Dam you guys are so selfish... This post is for trolling. ♥

yeah I once spent an hour long game trying to teach a guy the basics of the game as well as his character and some simple mechanics we are one hour into the game and the guys says *flob this shap worst game i have ever played* so I wont be wasting my time anytime soon trying to help newer people so i dont say anything anymore to new comers just let them learn the same way I did everyone rages at you for ruining the game but you learn bit by bit

My time is better spent killing noobs on the other team than trying to teach the noobs on my team to not get killed. It's not like more than 1% listen, anyway.

But he listen!! that's the holy miracle!! ( Well he was like 5 minutes looking for Xel'naga Cartilage on Shop, Build proposal was 6x Xelnagas Cartilages= Atleast holding few hits). We were killing too, he included when we fought against him. For Reaper it was while we playing so it wasn't a game specially done to teach him ( what maybe I could do but that's not the case)

I thought a high number in the second column was a good thing.

I tried to help a teammate once. He called me a noob, played shadow and RQ'd at ~35 minute mark with 1 kill and something like 14 deaths. This one person made me RQ helping teammates.

I tried to help an enemy once. He was in my lane and I killed him early. When he returned I noticed he didn't have an item, so I told him to get an item- then killed him again because he refused to withdraw from a losing 2 on 1 fight. Third time he didn't have an item and I explained the entire process of what he should get for the character, how to enter buy mode, and how to play more conservative and not to initiate against us unless he has help. So after all that, he returns to lane, changes nothing, and I am now 3-0-0 within the first 5 minutes of the game. I hit level 6 as Brine, and he RQ'd after my laning partner killed him after I stealthily used my ulti, then pulled him. He AA'd me until he died. I tried, it failed, his teammates said "thank god, he was a noob!" at his RQ. What a great gaming community, right?

#We don't care.

Personally I do this all the time, just have a special way of doing it.

"L2play newfag"

"Gtfo you fking scrub"

"Uninstall sc2 u dik"

"F10 Q for an ultimate item" (BS once I said this and the only person that left was the only passable player on my team)

"Your so good at feeding others. Ever considered becoming a chef?"