Does anyone get Cerebro?

MOTHER

It sounds useful but most players just go for argus, nitro, or gravity. I'm also not quite sure I understood the unique right, does it reduce cd whenever you attack? also it reduces cd by 5 seconds every 4 seconds yet it isn't listed under cooldown items. Does it stack with other cd items?

Its price is seems absurd compared to the three items I just mentioned. Maybe it needs a price reduction to become more viable?

I get argus nitro and gravity but I also get cerbero. Everytime I critical strike it reduces all my cooldowns by 5 every 4 seconds, which is great on boros because of his passive.

I do not know if it stacks with other cd items, I want to say no but it might.

It does give 75 intelligence which is quite a bit, but it probably could stand to go down 500 minerals in price.

It sounds useful but most players just go for argus, nitro, or gravity. I'm also not quite sure I understood the unique right, does it reduce cd whenever you attack? also it reduces cd by 5 seconds every 4 seconds yet it isn't listed under cooldown items. Does it stack with other cd items?

Its price is seems absurd compared to the three items I just mentioned. Maybe it needs a price reduction to become more viable?

It is not on the CD tab cause tabs works only for generic stats passives. And not uniques. I mean like silver soul isn't on movement speed tab

Uniques are a whole different thing, they arent considered stats, even if they give stats. I almodt feel that they need to put an extra tab with miscellanious for all items with uniques. But then again, it wouldne help much because almost every item in e game now has a unique xD.

It would be a good item on a caster if it different require luck for them. Most casters never attack, and since its only on Crit, its only a 22% chance to lower your CD and most caster don't have time to either attack, or get close to enemies. (Not to mention they have bad attack speed). It would probably more useful if it lowered Cooldown by 1 per attack with Cooldown of 2 seconds. Or something. Idk The item is just meh for me

Meeh. This makes is only kinda useful on boros.

in one sentence ill sum it up

"cerebro is a nerfed item that goes best on an overnerfed hero"

boros was nerfed partly because of cerebro and cerebro was nerfed primarily due to boros.

if you ask me, just get rid of cerebro and re balance boros.

coz as of right now, ive yet to see another boros get this item. not to mention that no other hero get this item.

the only hero this item is quite feasible on is boros, but if boros gets this as an early item, hes practically giving away his midgame, for a lategame build.....

i used to rush this item pre nerf. had much fun with this item but really depends on your bola skills though....

there are just some players that cannot be bolad.

if you can guarantee you land every bola then this item is a beast.

otherwise its a lategame item that is forgettable and thats if boros ever survives to the late game..... due to the new game mechanic that somehow allows for early pushes and early wins.....

i dont get this on caster boros anymore. its been nerfed to shap already....not exactly useless, borderline useless. boros i feel is best built for the midgame, but that is another topic. but this is just my opinion.

i have however tried to get this item late game when i had 12000minerals floating. why i have 12000 dont ask, thats my midgame build, designed to be optimum at midgame. when i did get it, together with lethal barb, and khali blade, my boros just fell off hard. to think i was better off with midgame items at lategame (maybe i need to work on the mid game to late game transition)

my old build on boros was centered on this item but i realized that late game builds will not work early and mid game (duh)

core items were:

cerebro

lethal barb

khali blade

but after the critical strike nerfs i threw this build away. i think armor affects crits now???

so until crits are made viable again i dont see this build ever materializing again....

this item should be reworked so it can reduce cd with things other than critics....like someone suggested it could be all true damage, like certain spells or gravity edge...noone but boros consistently gets a major benefit out of this item its an INTel item that benefits only critical strikers....hmmm....go figure why only boros gets it

to the cryer on the "critix are no good now":

as far as i know critics are not affected by armor....what is affected by armor is the original strike from which the critical damage originates....so yes, the armor reduces critical damage cause it reduced the original strike´s damage. In other words, you do less physical damage but from that damage you do when the critical damage is calculated it is not reduced further by armor. So armor is doing what was intended to do.

Which means critics are still good cause they are extra damage and they are true damage. BUT you cant just go all critic, press A then click and hope to own an entire team regardless of their gear anymore. IMO critics are still good if you build some sort of a dps over time instead of "burst wanna kill you right now"

if you wanna use critics for cerebro you should go critic chance....not critic damage, and compensate the damage you lose from critic damage with spells casting more often....that being said cerebro can still allow boros to almost perma spellstorm with the right gear...too bad that not many characters can pull it off. Its like a boros thought item only. you would think an int item would also benefit non aa casters some how. All casters got is argus gravity nitro all day long. At least you can change stuff with boros.

does it really matter that it procs on crit chance...

the item can only proc every 5 secs

it gives passive 22% crit chance

now lets think about it... oh wait if i attack at a speed of atleast once a second i have more than 100% chance it will proc in the timeframe