[HERO] Albert.Wesker

Asur

Changelog:

7/20/2012

- Original Post!

7/21/2012

- Increased energy cost of "Q" at all levels.

- Adjusted cooldown of "Q" to be static at all levels.

- Adjusted duration of bonus effect from "Q".

- Adjusted damage dealt from the passive effect of "E".

- Added more information regarding the "E" skill.

- Fixed wording on "R" to avoid any misunderstanding.

7/22/2012

- Added alternate skill for "E"

- Made the stun from the alternate "E" static at all levels.

8/04/2012

- Added new video.

- Adjusted movement speed boost for alternate skill for "E".

8/10/2012

- Added icons for skills (also taking suggestions for these, especially for heroic passive, and "Q" as it still feels out of place).

8/11/2012

- Added alternate icons. Should seem more appropriate for skills.

- Had a major glitch in forums that changed the entire format, so, went through and tried to fix it all.

8/12/2012

- Increased duration of "R" at levels 2 & 3 to scale better into late game.

8/15/2012

- Changed the way damage is calculated for "Q" for balance purposes, and to better fit Wesker's profile.

- Removed charge time for alternate "E".

- Reduced energy cost of alternate "E".

- Added bonus AoE push back effect for "E", and alternate "E".

- Increased energy cost of "R" at levels 2 & 3.

- Replaced picture of Graven Hill with Wesker because he makes the fangirls wet, and we need more of that in these forums than e-peen contests.

8/22/2012

- Added heroic passive alternate version.

- Made Wesker's heroic passive evasion scale with his level, to prevent early game abuse.

- Removed the ability for Wesker to never miss from his heroic passive, and instead applied it as a bonus to his "R" active.

- Removed weapon damage from affecting damage calculations for "Q".

- Adjusted damage multiplier for "Q" at all levels for balance purposes.

- Reduced delay in speeding up for "E" at levels 1, 2, and 3.

- Reduced damage multiplier for "E" & alternate "E" from 15 to 5 for balance purposes.

- Adjusted damage multiplier for "E" & alternate "E" passive at all levels for balance purposes.

- Reduced movement speed boost from "R" passive at all levels.

- Reduced passive HP regen from "R" passive at levels 2 & 3.

- Added item suggestion for nuking purposes.

Albert.Wesker

593933-3c64439740415f1588e8575be9ad8ac5_super.jpg

Do I really need a backstory? C'mon...it's Wesker...I mean...c'mon!!! Really?!?

Name: Albert.Wesker

Portrait: Graven Hill?

Voice: Spectre

Unit Base: SM - Hill?

Type: AGI

Alignment: Chaotic Evil

Primary objective: DPS, Carry, Nuker (depends on how you build him)

Starting Base Stats:

Health: 250

Movement Speed: 3.0

Attack Range: 1.25

Attack: Fists

Attack Speed: 1.7

Damage: 40

Armor: 0

Energy: 0

Strength: 30 (+4)

Agility: 53 (+7)

Intelligence: 25 (+4)

Phantom Move

AlbertPhantomMove.png or AlbertPhantomMove3.png

Passive

Wesker's movement is very erratic. Any kind of attack past a 2 unit range from Wesker has a 23+[1.5*lvl]% chance to miss. Any time Wesker evades an attack this way, he becomes transparant for 0.75 seconds. Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl]%. Any, and all skills and items that add evasion are ignored on Wesker (including Reflex Training, though the bonus from Artful Dodger is applied if the talent is learned, every time Wesker dodges).

Phantom Move (alternate version)

Passive

Wesker's movement is very erratic. Wesker has a 21+[0.5*lvl]% chance to evade all attacks, as well as any projectile or target based skills. Any time Wesker evades an attack this way, he becomes transparant for 0.75 seconds. Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl]%. Any, and all skills and items that add evasion are ignored on Wesker (including Reflex Training, though the bonus from Artful Dodger is applied if the talent is learned, every time Wesker dodges).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNs0pF5iCVo

Cobra Strike [Q]

AlbertCobraStrike.png or AlbertCobraStrike3.png

Energy Cost: 90/100/110/120

Cooldown: 13 seconds

Cast Range: 2 units

Wesker jabs his target extremely fast. The hit effectively blanks out the target, reducing the target's movement speed and sight radius for a short duration. If the attack kills the target, the cooldown of this skill is immediately refreshed.

Level 1: Deals [19*movement speed] as spell damage. Slows the target by 20.0%, and reduces sight radius to 2.0 units for 3 seconds.

Level 2: Deals [26*movement speed] as spell damage. Slows the target by 25.0%, and reduces sight radius to 1.5 units for 3 seconds.

Level 3: Deals [33*movement speed] as spell damage. Slows the target by 30.0%, and reduces sight radius to 1.0 units for 3 seconds.

Level 4: Deals [40*movement speed] as spell damage. Slows the target by 35.0%, and reduces sight radius to 0.5 units for 3 seconds.

A single target damage skill that helps in picking off single targets, and farming.

Synergizes very well if used properly with Phantom Dance.

Ghost Butterfly [W]

AlbertGhostButterfly.png or AlbertGhostButterfly2.png

Passive

Every time Wesker begins an attack, he has a 15% chance to perform a Ghost Butterfly. The attack causes the target to be pushed back (directly away from Wesker) a certain distance over a short duration, stunning the target in the process. Wesker gains a short boost to his movement speed whenever the skill triggers for 3 seconds. This skill has an internal cooldown of 1.50 seconds at all levels.

Level 1: Deals [10%AGI]+[20% INT] spell damage. Pushes back target 0.50 units over 0.90 seconds. Wesker gains 10% movement speed.

Level 2: Deals [15%AGI]+[25% INT] spell damage. Pushes back target 1.00 units over 1.10 seconds. Wesker gains 20% movement speed.

Level 3: Deals [20%AGI]+[30% INT] spell damage. Pushes back target 1.50 units over 1.30 seconds. Wesker gains 30% movement speed.

Level 4: Deals [25%AGI]+[35% INT] spell damage. Pushes back target 2.00 units over 1.50 seconds. Wesker gains 40% movement speed.

Essentially acts like a RNG short stun. Works as synergy with Jaguar Dash and Phantom Dance.

Jaguar Dash [E]

AlbertJaguarDash.png or AlbertJaguarDash2.png

Energy Cost: 90/110/130/150

Cooldown: 38/32/26/20 seconds

Cast Range: 35 units

*Bonus Passive*

Wesker charges up for 1.5 seconds and then runs to a selected target (up to 35 units away), rapidly speeding up, and fading on his way. During this time, Wesker has complete vision of the selected target. Upon reaching his target, he deals [5*movement speed] spell damage based on his ending movement speed. If Wesker has already learned the Ghost Butterfly skill, he will also perform a Ghost Butterfly of the appropriate level on the target. Additionally, all other enemies in a radius of 2 units from Wesker at his ending location are pushed back 2 units (directly away from Wesker). Passively causes all of Wesker's attacks to deal bonus spell damage based on his movement speed.

Level 1: Gains a total of 400% movement speed over 5.25 seconds before completely fading. Passively deals [5.5*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 2: Gains a total of 600% movement speed over 5.00 seconds before completely fading. Passively deals [7.0*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 3: Gains a total of 800% movement speed over 4.75 seconds before completely fading. Passively deals [8.5*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 4: Gains a total of 1000% movement speed over 4.50 seconds before completely fading. Passively deals [10.0*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Primary skill for closing distance and catching enemies.

If Wesker is interrupted in the midst of the run, the skill is cancelled.

The skill can be cancelled at any point in time by issuing another order in the midst of the run.

If Wesker fails to reach his target within 10 seconds after activating the skill, the skill is cancelled.

A buff to alert the target of Wesker's charge is applied once Wesker is 20 units away from the target.

If the skill is cancelled or interrupted without finishing the full effect, the cooldown is halved for the skill.

All movement speed bonus gained from the charge is lost upon cancellation, or completion of the skill.

Jaguar Dash [E] (alternate version)

AlbertJaguarDash.png or AlbertJaguarDash2.png

Energy Cost: 95/105/115/125

Cooldown: 25/21/17/13 seconds

Cast Range: 10 units

*Bonus Passive*

Wesker takes off dashing to a target location, massively increasing his movement speed for the dash. If there's one, Wesker will immediately perform a Knee Cannon to the first enemy he encounters while dashing. The Knee Cannon stuns the target for 0.90 seconds and deals [5*movement speed] spell damage based on Wesker's movement speed while dashing. If Wesker has already learned the Ghost Butterfly skill, he will also perform a Ghost Butterfly of the appropriate level on the target after completing the Knee Cannon. Additionally, all other enemies in a radius of 2 units from Wesker at his ending location are pushed back 2 units (directly away from Wesker). Passively causes all of Wesker's attacks to deal bonus spell damage based on his movement speed.

Level 1: Gains a total of 300% movement speed for the dash. Passively deals [5.5*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 2: Gains a total of 500% movement speed for the dash. Passively deals [7.0*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 3: Gains a total of 700% movement speed for the dash. Passively deals [8.5*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Level 4: Gains a total of 900% movement speed for the dash. Passively deals [10.0*movement speed] spell damage per attack.

Primary skill for closing distance and catching enemies.

If a Ghost Butterfly triggers, the stun from the Knee Cannon is overriden.

All movement speed bonuses gained from the dash is lost upon the completion of the skill.

Wesker has zero collision, and is immune to all sources of damage and debuffs while performing this (it's like Molgloo's rocket, except it's Wesker himself moving).

Phantom Dance [R]

AlbertPhantomDance.png or AlbertPhantomDance2.png

Energy Cost: 125/155/185

Cooldown: 80/60/40 seconds

*Bonus Passive*

Upon activation, Wesker phases out of existence, becomes immune to debuffs, and gains the ability to steal movement speed from enemies he attacks. This allows him to attack and cast skills while in stealth for a short duration without breaking his stealth. Wesker's attacks cannot be evaded by anyone while this skill is active. All stolen movement speed is restored upon the end of Phantom Dance. If Wesker has already learned the Ghost Butterfly skill, he will also perform a Ghost Butterfly of the appropriate level on his first attack after activating Phantom Dance. Passively increases Wesker's movement speed and health regeneration while not visible to the enemy.

Level 1: Phantom Dance lasts for 4.00 seconds. Wesker steals 3% movement speed with each attack. Passively increases Wesker's movement speed by 15% and regenerates 1.00% of his maximum health every second.

Level 2: Phantom Dance lasts for 6.00 seconds. Wesker steals 4% movement speed with each attack. Passively increases Wesker's movement speed by 20% and regenerates 1.25% of his maximum health every second.

Level 3: Phantom Dance lasts for 8.00 seconds. Wesker steals 5% movement speed with each attack. Passively increases Wesker's movement speed by 25% and regenerates 1.50% of his maximum health every second.

While in this state, a black smoke/outline is visible in place of Wesker to indicate his position.

The passive that is granted by this ability also benefits him while he's in Phantom Dance.

Even if Wesker is detected, or attacked during the active duration of Phantom Dance, he will still benefit from the effects of the passive.

There's a 0.5 second delay in the activation and deactivation of the passive.

If Wesker is attacked by neutral creeps and neutral heroes, the passive effect is deactivated for 2 seconds (this does not occur if he is under the influence of the active effect).

Recommended Items:

Straight DPS!

:ContaminationShard::KhaliBlade::IsomorphicPyre::HandofMengsk::ArcboundRavager::StarTreks:

For dealing with heavy spell casters!

:MossbergTaser::KhaliBlade::IsomorphicPyre::HandofMengsk::ArcboundRavager::StarTreks:

For nuking purposes!

:HandofMengsk::ArcboundRavager: :ArcboundRavager: :ArcboundRavager: :ArcboundRavager: :StarTreks:

In closing:

This hero is all about timing and synergy. There's no one strict way to play this hero, but you as a player get to choose how you want to play. Whether you want to nuke someone every few minute or straight DPS, is all up to you. However, at the end of the day, it all comes down to the player and their reaction time, and ability to synergize the skills to maximize the hero's potential. The hero is meant to be an end game hero, which is why the skills scale and synergize as they do, and it could be classified as a moderate to difficult hero depending on your own skill.

OMFG RESIDENT EVIL

that video is badass and the concept is sick

Glad you liked it!

Wesker is indeed a badass character...and I think he deserves a place in AoS.

I hope they can make the "SM - Hill" model work. It looks like a really suitable model for Wesker.

Every single ability is far too strong - especially the heroic passive.

I'd appreciate it if you could explain in detail please. So that I can make any necessary changes.

I kind of tried to keep it all balanced, both number and mechanics wise.

Q's cooldown has too steep scaling. 30 seconds at level 1 is way too much. I'd suggest that you leave it at 15 seconds at all levels. Additionally, you may also want to increase the enrgy cost to 90/100/110/120, as it's current energy cost is too cheap.

Also, this hero reminds me abit of spirit breaker...

Q's cooldown has too steep scaling. 30 seconds at level 1 is way too much. I'd suggest that you leave it at 15 seconds at all levels. Additionally, you may also want to increase the enrgy cost to 90/100/110/120, as it's current energy cost is too cheap.

Also, this hero reminds me abit of spirit breaker...

Good point about the "Q" cooldown. It should have a shorter c/d even with the instant refresh if it is to be remotely viable for last hitting creeps, especially early game...and the damage is really low until you can farm up better items.

You're correct to be reminded of SB from this as well. The idea for "W" and "E" were definitely influenced by SB, and they fit Wesker's profile too well.

Don't forget that spirt breacker is the most gayest hero in Dota.

I could think of some "gayer" ones than SB.

The only thing that I personally felt made SB "gay", was his ultimate, and I didn't even bother taking that skill into account.

• 2 weeks later...

i would really like to see a hero like albert wesker implemented into aos...i love the resident evil series and the concept seems badass...great job :)

Thank you!

Personally, I like to think of it as a very unique addition. Easily countered if you know what to do, but can be very dangerous as well if you're careless.

man that be sick if they added his wesker is boss!

Thanks!

I'm hoping it'll be added myself.

meh , the skills and attacks are all nice but i just dont like the rip off from another francise

Glad you liked it.

It's not a rip though. It's changed A LOT from the original post...and being influenced by something doesn't necessarily mean a rip. Also, you do know majority of the skills and items in AoS that are already existent, are a rip, right? XD

lol60%evasion heroic passive BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER (cause it gives him +10 movespeed at lvl 18... NOT 10%. TEN)

and you ask aellectris why he is too strong.

you could easily get 20~ movespeed on this guy (with sprint talent and ult passive), at which point your q does stupid damage (~1.6k), on top of blinding the unit

Then you have his 15% chance 1.5 second stun on AA

and his 1000% movespeed charge that also gives him a passive ~60 spell damage on AA

And then did i mention his ult passive, which is stronger then organic carapace and make him multiple times faster then nova at running across the map, all while HEALING 3% of his max hp per second -> this alone is good enough to be an ult, not including the active 8 second debuff immunity and movespeed leech

him charging at max speed at level 18 would put him at somewhere around... 13*(1.18 boots)*(1.40 Ult Passive)*(10 [1000%]) = 214.76 movespeed

oh and then he Qs you for 17180 spell damage. i forgot to mention that one, my bad.

literally, if this hero had NO skills other then his heroic passive, he would still be OP

lol60%evasion heroic passive BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER (cause it gives him +10 movespeed at lvl 18... NOT 10%. TEN)

and you ask aellectris why he is too strong.

you could easily get 20~ movespeed on this guy (with sprint talent and ult passive), at which point your q does stupid damage (~1.6k), on top of blinding the unit

Then you have his 15% chance 1.5 second stun on AA

and his 1000% movespeed charge that also gives him a passive ~60 spell damage on AA

And then did i mention his ult passive, which is stronger then organic carapace and make him multiple times faster then nova at running across the map, all while HEALING 3% of his max hp per second -> this alone is good enough to be an ult, not including the active 8 second debuff immunity and movespeed leech

him charging at max speed at level 18 would put him at somewhere around... 13*(1.18 boots)*(1.40 Ult Passive)*(10 [1000%]) = 214.76 movespeed

oh and then he Qs you for 17180 spell damage. i forgot to mention that one, my bad.

literally, if this hero had NO skills other then his heroic passive, he would still be OP

Did you do the math? I have a feeling you did the math wrong.

Did you read his entire passive and understand it properly? It doesn't seem like you did.

PS: There's a reason his skills work as they are, and why he has the passives he does. If you need explaining, ask and I will go through each and every single skill for you.

^ this is the reason why I don't comment.

This thread a joke?

If you don't have anything to say regarding the contents of the thread, please keep it to yourself. Thanks!

what in my post was incorrect?

i stated that his heroic passive gives him 60% evasion. It does.

i stated that his heroic passive gives him bonus movespeed = 1+.5*Lvl. It does. (that's +10 movespeed, by the way. which gives him 13 movespeed [10+3, you know])

i stated that this is op as flob. It is

i stated that he easily gets to 20~ movespeed (13*(1+.6+.18)= 23 movespeed)

i stated that at ~20 movespeed, his Q does 1600+ damage. (80*23 = 1880, then +50% weapon damage)

i stated he has a 15% chance to stun for 1.5 seconds on AA. he does. This by the way, gives him +40% movespeed, which makes his Q do 2240 damage + scaling

i stated that his E gives him silly movespeed (13*(1+.6+.18+10) = 153 or if it is calculated differently, im not entire sure how the in game is sicne no one gets this kind of speed, =214

i stated that his E also gives him a great steroid for around 60~ bonus spell damage on hit. I WAS WRONG. IT GIVES HIM OVER 225 SPELL DAMAGE ON HIT (17.5*13 = 225)

i stated if he Q's in the middle of this charge, it will do 17k damage. which it pretty much does. if its only 153 movespeed, then take of a few thousand, whatever.

i stated that his ult gives him infinite roaming ability, regenerating 3% of his max hp per second and +40% movespeed whenever hes not in vision of enemy/not attacking neutrals. thats clearly what it states

i stated his ult gives him 8 seconds debuff immunity, as well as healing him for 3%*8 = 24% of his max health for the duration, AND giving him an additional 40% movespeed (consequentially bumping his Q up to 2600 damage + scaling

Then i concluded that this hero is broken as shap, considering i didn't even mention:

-that he can't be evaded

-that he will have artful dodger 99% of the time, so go ahead and throw on another 20% movespeed in all those calcuations

-that his q refreshes if he kills with it (and seeing as in almost any circumstance, its doing a nice 1k damage atleast, that should be pretty damn easy)

-that his q is also a great moveslow and blind

-that his E and R both give him guarented butterfly stuns

-that his E also does 15*movespeed damage at the end of the charge (15*153 = 2295 damage, by the way)

-that his R further increases his movespeed on hit

-that shadow could never do anything to this hero because his attack range and blink mechanic

what in my post was incorrect?

60% evasion for attacks OUT of 2 unit range. He can't get evasion from ANYTHING else. Compared to other characters who can essentially stack enough evasion for 66% evasion 24/7 at all range. Meaning, if he's attacking you, he CANNOT evade unlike other heroes, and if anyone attacks him from within 2 unit range, there's no way he can ever evade you...oh did I mention he's a melee hero? Yes, I've thought about adjusting his heroic, but if I did, it'd go back down to 50% or completely changed into a different mechanic where it allows him to evade spells as well. Would you prefer that instead?

You clearly read majority of the skills wrong.

For the sake of math, let's work with an easy number. His base movement speed of 3.

His "Q" scales very steeply for a reason. However, for your sake, let's talk about level 4. At level 4, he's doing 3*80=240+half his weapon damage. Not really "OP" considering a level 4 skill that requires melee range. I've thought about lowering the damage % from his weapon further, or completely removing it because of how his "R" active functions though. Haven't decided on it yet, but most likely I will be removing the weapon % in the future.

His "E" charges UP TO 1000% of his movement speed at level 4. Which equals to 30 movement speed. 30*15 at level 4 is? 450 MAX damage, IF he manages to reach that 1000% speed before reaching his target WITHOUT being interrupted. He gains 1000/4.5=222.22% speed per second at level 4. Ergo the lowest damage he can do is 3*2.22=6.66*15=99.9 (rounded up is 100). So OP!!!

Now for his "alternate E", if "E" is not implemented. A dash skill giving a total of 900% at level 4. What's that then? 9*3=27*15=405. That means IF he manages to hit a target while doing his dash, he does 405 damage. Yes, I thought about lowering this damage, but haven't decided on it yet because it's not a target skill, but rather something that requires timing and skill to use. This will probably be lowered a bit because I did take out the charging time it used to have.

He only gains the speed and regeneration from his "R" either during the active, OR when he's out of enemies sight. Oh wait, but if he's attacking enemies and doesn't have his "R" active up, he's not benefiting from the movement speed, nor the regeneration. So wait, why does his ultimate render him immune to debuffs. Right, to prevent snares and movement speed reductions that he relies on. It's like an "on" switch to use all his skill to their fullest effect for a few seconds.

Did I mention how easy it is to reduce movement speed of heroes in this game called AoS?

Oh, did I also mention that at level 18, with all his stat skills, he only has 1410 HP, thereas being one of the squishiest characters?

PS: Where did you get 13 movement speed?

PPS: This is sort of good that I'm getting some kind of feedback though, even if a lot of it is misunderstood.

Phantom Move

Passive

Wesker's movement is very erratic. Any kind of attack past a 2 unit range from Wesker has a 60% chance to miss. Any time Wesker evades an attack this way, he becomes transparant for 0.75 seconds. Wesker's attacks cannot be evaded by anyone as he can easily find any, and all openings on a target at any given time. Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl]. Any, and all skills and items that add evasion are ignored on Wesker (including Reflex Training, though the bonus from Artful Dodger is applied if the talent is learned, every time Wesker dodges).

Wesker's movement is very erratic. Any kind of attack past a 2 unit range from Wesker has a 60% chance to miss. Any time Wesker evades an attack this way, he becomes transparant for 0.75 seconds. Wesker's attacks cannot be evaded by anyone as he can easily find any, and all openings on a target at any given time. Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl]. Any, and all skills and items that add evasion are ignored on Wesker (including Reflex Training, though the bonus from Artful Dodger is applied if the talent is learned, every time Wesker dodges).

Wesker's attacks cannot be evaded by anyone as he can easily find any, and all openings on a target at any given time. Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl]. Any, and all skills and items that add evasion are ignored on Wesker (including Reflex Training, though the bonus from Artful Dodger is applied if the talent is learned, every time Wesker dodges).

Passively increases movement speed by 1+[0.5*lvl].

1+[0.5*lvl]

1+[0.5*lvl]

3+10 = 13

past 2 range is like, 50% of any aa that will come at you. so essentially 60% evasion.

the dash would be aburdly easy to hit, as you just start it when the enemy can't see you, and suddenly your charging in at 1000% movespeed, no one can react to that, people can't even react to nova with vanish + sprint, and thats less than 300% movespeed.

when did i ever say his healing and movespeed was effective when he was in combat unless he activates his ult. i clearly state that it helps absurdly well when he walks out of vision and doesn't attack a neutral creep

all my math is right. go clarify your heroic passive because you sir, are a fool

3+10 = 13

Ah, you're correct on that one.

It seems like when I went through fixing the entire format from the forum bug back on "8/11/2012", the "%" was removed. Thank you for pointing that out.

8/11/2012

- Added alternate icons. Should seem more appropriate for skills.

- Had a major glitch in forums that changed the entire format, so, went through and tried to fix it all.

all my math is right. go clarify your heroic passive because you sir, are a fool

Oh, pardon me for missing a minor detail while fixing the biggest forum bug I've ever seen.

If you don't have anything to say regarding the contents of the thread, please keep it to yourself. Thanks!

Sorry for note being clear enough, this hero suggestion is utter bullshap and i can't even understand how you came with this kind of suggestion, everythign is so damn unbalanced that only by this thread you have lost all and any credibility of game-knowledge. That is the reason i simply asked, is this thread a joke?

Sorry for note being clear enough, this hero suggestion is utter bullshap and i can't even understand how you came with this kind of suggestion, everythign is so damn unbalanced that only by this thread you have lost all and any credibility of game-knowledge. That is the reason i simply asked, is this thread a joke?

Expand, and explain (kinda like WhaleTits did). All you did here is spew nonsense with no explanation.

As a side note, keep your personal emotions towards me from others threads, in other threads. Thanks!

Expand, and explain (kinda like WhaleTits did). All you did here is spew nonsense with no explanation.

As a side note, keep your personal emotions towards me from others threads, in other threads. Thanks!

Before going into any further discusion, can you tell me wich is the max amount of movement speed your suggested hero can achive during 3 seconds? Please tell me. Also, wich is the max posible output for the damage on Q, because it is FAR more than what whale said.

Before going into any further discusion, can you tell me wich is the max amount of movement speed your suggested hero can achive during 3 seconds? Please tell me. Also, wich is the max posible output for the damage on Q, because it is FAR more than what whale said.

If you already know, then enlighten us. I'm not playing your game. I know you have personal issues with me. So, if you can't keep it to yourself then you may want to learn how to.

Again, stop spamming...and instead of being cryptic, write up an explanation of what you believe is "overpowered" and why. If you're going to talk about numbers, show us the numbers.

However, if you want to continue being childish, then continue on your way. I will do what I need to.

Archived