Getting banned in lol

pchacker

LoL has a tribunal system, where player judge whether or not other players should be punished. A player in a game is flagged for the tribunal after a single report on a player if that player has a history of tribunal kases, a seweral if not.

They hawe assess to the shatlog from the game, and all player niks are replased by simply the name of the hero.

What sounds like kind of a horrible idea is made ewen worse by the fakt that you hawe a "tribunal skore", showing eweryone how akkurate you are(It takes a small number of wotes for either guilty or innosent before the system desides) and then... Well you aktually get 5 IP(IP is like ingame money used to buy upgrades for your akkount, inkluding heroes) for ewery "solwed kase" in whish you woted for what it turned out to be: Guilty or innosent.

This means the tribunal is absolutely filled up with people literally spamming guilty on ewerything they see, to get a higher persentage skore on their profile(bekause eweryone else is also spamming guilty) and also get those IP.

In other words the tribunal is fuking insanely stupid.

flobing dox, brew, soed and chob in every post these days.

I know for a fact that brew posts between sets but what excuse do you others have?

Bad 7:30-5 job with lots of free time in between, but decent pay. No life. Escape from reality. I like to fuk with people. Pick 3.

I thought it was quite noticeable that I rarely post on weekends (ET) or between certain hours =)

I post when im on the toilet only, so I kan smell the shap in reality while also seeing it on the skreen

I been saying you were full of shap for a while. Now you’re admitting it? G.G.

Shap this turned out to be too high quality of a thread after all.

On a side note that tribunal system does seem pretty abusable, I mean imagine if we had one in sc2 custom games, it would be horrible, people having smurfs on sea/eu/korea trolling the shap out of everyone.