Strength Heros

Retribution

All strength heroes is a bad thing. However, 4 tanky heroes (regardless of attribute) + 1 squishy burst caster/aa carry is almost standard, and very effective.

Yeah. While tanks can do pretty good damage, you need one unit that can do EXCELLENT damage as long as you can manage to keep him alive :D

as adversary said it depends on the other team's pics. but an all Str hero team can have a great chance if they choose smart, as in good combo. MK with any combo of cain, tychus, balrog, kerri, or LZ is a strong lane. same thing if u have like any combo of brine, micro, cain, drake, kerri. the only team comp I can think of that might not win is having all intel heros. you will have strong lane pushers but if the other team grabs a good tanky hero like drake the intel heros wont be able to burst him down fast unless they had unix and raynor.

All strength heroes is a bad thing. However, 4 tanky heroes (regardless of attribute) + 1 squishy burst caster/aa carry is almost standard, and very effective.

Yeah. While tanks can do pretty good damage, you need one unit that can do EXCELLENT damage as long as you can manage to keep him alive :D

Str heros that are capable of doing great dps are cain, LZ, balrog with max attack speed, Bring intel build. must I go on.

Edit: if you didn't know brine's ulti is 700+100% intel. you toss on a stars fury and its just as strong if not stronger then stalker ulti.

stalkers is 800+100%int plus like 60 damage per rock

I have to disagree some what psyght, really best would be cain, balrog, MK, micro, LZ. high boost to attack speed from MK, heavy leech from balrog, 10% physical resist from LZ, 4 slows, 1 toss, 2 traps(cain freeze, LZ ring),2 with natural debuffing. hence everyone can get 1 attack speed item including balrog and when close to MK using COA they will all be close to max attack speed. so everyone gets pyre, Darwin might, FOE, Barb, electric mantle. Micro get spell buffer for last item and doesn't get Pyre but warpshard. MK gets COA, balrog gets korhal. cain and LZ both get masamune. tell me that wont be crazy group.

I didnt say best team comp, i said beast team comp, and the comp your talking about gets hard countered by chilling and aoe >_> anyways, team comps are only good against certain team comps, you cant just say 1 comp is better than another, they just have different strengths.

true everyone hero or group have different strengths and weaknesses. chilling will only hurt while that hero is still alive. and only if balrog hasn't use his debuff for the team or LZ his sprint for him self. other that if balrog is close enough to his team that's like 5 sec where chilling has no effect.

For starters, there are several burst damage strength heroes, several strength heroes that can be auto attackers, and just about all strength heroes can benefit by having more hp than there counterparts.

Anyway whether it is true or not, I feel strength heroes are currently slightly advantaged. Consider all the nerfs to crits, pyre, life leech, etc; along with the buffs to items with armor and hp.

I do realize kerrigan was underplayed for a while, but now I experience NOT seeing a kerrigan in roughly 1 out of 7 games.

true everyone hero or group have different strengths and weaknesses. chilling will only hurt while that hero is still alive. and only if balrog hasn't use his debuff for the team or LZ his sprint for him self. other that if balrog is close enough to his team that's like 5 sec where chilling has no effect.

just nitpicking here but doesnt balrogs debuff grant only HIMSELF the immunity while it simply just REMOVES existing debuffs from allies. so i think chilling is a real counter here.....

• 3 weeks later...

Actually I'm gonna try this with friends, make a team composed of only STR INT or AGI, taking advantage of the role overlaps

A full STR team could be cow, LZ, Micro, Kerri, Mandrake

Or Cow, Balrog, Kerri, MK, Vorpal

Plenty of options but cow and kerri will always be in there as the burst caster/ aa carry

Actually I'm gonna try this with friends, make a team composed of only STR INT or AGI, taking advantage of the role overlaps

Plenty of options but cow and kerri will always be in there as the burst caster/ aa carry

INT micro is OP flob cow.

You should really try your str heroes with balrog and Mk makes the team awesome in team fights. Int, raynor, dustin, Garamond, erekul, null. 2 high burst, 2 cc, and 1 burst/tank.

for agility almost any combo will work.

now the fun way is being intel heroes building high health/strength. like rory or stalker going tank/cdr build. its just funny

back when Ihan reset your abilities I went high intel build on micro. it was fun and strong. besides that going high int now requires a decent amount of cdr/time to make it great. talent for 12% cdr, Ihan, yamato, shc, argus, gravity, starsfury, yamato. 2 yamatos because 50 int and 15% cdr.

I have to disagree some what psyght, really best would be cain, balrog, MK, micro, LZ. high boost to attack speed from MK, heavy leech from balrog, 10% physical resist from LZ, 4 slows, 1 toss, 2 traps(cain freeze, LZ ring),2 with natural debuffing. hence everyone can get 1 attack speed item including balrog and when close to MK using COA they will all be close to max attack speed. so everyone gets pyre, Darwin might, FOE, Barb, electric mantle. Micro get spell buffer for last item and doesn't get Pyre but warpshard. MK gets COA, balrog gets korhal. cain and LZ both get masamune. tell me that wont be crazy group.

I didnt say best team comp, i said beast team comp, and the comp your talking about gets hard countered by chilling and aoe >_> anyways, team comps are only good against certain team comps, you cant just say 1 comp is better than another, they just have different strengths.

Before you get Chilling and enough AoE, that comp described above would start snowball so hard, that u wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Besides LZ can soak up quite a lot of AoE damage.

Anyway I think Micro wouldn't be so necessary in this comp. Probably I would get Vorpal or Drake instead. Depends on enemy comp.