Cow OP

RaYnOr

All AoE casters are pretty strong because of Gravity Edge. Currently Maar, Cow, Dustin, Vorpal and Vergil can take away at least half HP of entire team late game. Well placed Jakk minefield can do the same. Cow isn't superior over other AoE casters, so I wouldn't say he is OP. However my concerns are actually about Gravity Edge which makes them so strong.

Did you ever consider that you are just bad at the game? Cow CANT ruin a game and DOESNT need balancing, any spell resist/hp item just makes his combo useless, because you will survive it 10/10 and unless he is very smart he will not kill you.

Well if you and your mates are horrible and feed Cow you deserve to lose. His Q and W doesnt deal that much damage unless you are in middle of a creep wave (your fault) or unless its pretty fed (your fault), if you are going glass cannon he can one shot you too (your fault). But like Roach, Biotron, Raynor, Rancor, Dustin, Garamond, Crackling, Queen, Vergil, Boros, etc, he can kill you with a succesfuly combo of spells.

I dont see the problem :)

Though Residente is sometimes rude with people I agree with him.

A caster (Burster) is done to oneshot combokill glasscannons. Vergil, cyprus ad so on.

You can imagine this situation. You do a combo, then the other carry ( agi) or tanky str survives, your only weapon while cds is autoshot then he goes to you and kill you fast.

Usually the burster tries to combo on enemy but if enemy survives regardless of his hp he can comeback the battle.

U can be a 5k hp Drake with almost 60% spell resist and u still would get melted to, for example, Cow+Raynor ability set combo if game is long enough. Gravity Edge is like old criticals - u simply can't tank it. Difference is casters usually need more time to get well-itemized. I like tanks, I hate true damage which can be available to everyone. I was glad when criticals became physical damage, I'm going to be glad when GE unique will get reworked as well.

Imagine composition with: Jax, Vergil, Vorpal, Cow, Maar. Straight spell aoe damage. Spell resist should be a hard counter to such a composition as spell damage is everything u going to face against. However no matter of spell resist amounts it wont work, because of Gravity Edge. Even Boros spell storm can do nothing about it...

If my Maths is correct, gravity edge reduces your effective spell resist to 65% of its original value. It doesn't reduce your actual spell resist, but the effect is the same as if you took all of the damage as spell damage with 65% of your spell resist.

If my Maths is correct, gravity edge reduces your effective spell resist to 65% of its original value. It doesn't reduce your actual spell resist, but the effect is the same as if you took all of the damage as spell damage with 65% of your spell resist.

I think this is how it works.

Gravity edge is a very strong item. Cow does have great base damage with his matrix, but he is definitely balanced.

As with all burst casters, you should build tanky so that you can live to outdamage him.

U can be a 5k hp Drake with almost 60% spell resist and u still would get melted to, for example, Cow+Raynor ability set combo if game is long enough. Gravity Edge is like old criticals - u simply can't tank it. Difference is casters usually need more time to get well-itemized. I like tanks, I hate true damage which can be available to everyone. I was glad when criticals became physical damage, I'm going to be glad when GE unique will get reworked as well.

Imagine composition with: Jax, Vergil, Vorpal, Cow, Maar. Straight spell aoe damage. Spell resist should be a hard counter to such a composition as spell damage is everything u going to face against. However no matter of spell resist amounts it wont work, because of Gravity Edge. Even Boros spell storm can do nothing about it...

May I introduce you to shc and or tazer Bye bye team caster.

Each of those casters is nice to have on a team, but a team with all of them is going to fail.

May I introduce you to shc and or tazer Bye bye team caster.

Each of those casters is nice to have on a team, but a team with all of them is going to fail.

Have u ever played inhouse game against Jackson+Vorpal+Vergil combo? Its enough to wipe out entire team mid game. Maybe u will be surprised, but Jackson and Vorpal can get SHC as well, so u gonna need at least 2 tasers and nice reflex and really good positioning to prevent their initiation. Cow, Vergil and Maar scale extremely well against clumped heroes which both Jax and Vorpal will provide. U may stack many tasers and SHCs in your team, but in this case they will buy Parallaxes sooner or later.

I think this is how it works.

Gravity edge is a very strong item. Cow does have great base damage with his matrix, but he is definitely balanced.

As with all burst casters, you should build tanky so that you can live to outdamage him.

Gravity Edge makes u can't tank it. If there is 4 strong AoE casters in enemy team and all with Gravity Edge, it means entire team would receive 4*35% true damage from their ultimates and other abilities. Its already more than Cyprus ultimate and still its only part of entire damage.

Mess with the bull and you get the horns! I'm tired of standing the middle of the wave and losing 90% of my life for some strange reason. It's like there's an echo in the wave and the attacks vibrate off the creep and myself to deal tons of damage. Definitely OP There's no way of dodging this amazing damage, not even standing out of the range from the creep.

if he gets a nerf i will found you and i will kill you

with a toilet

Ouch.

My friend lewis died today.

"How?"

Well, we were going to the theater... and a chemical toilet fell through the roof....