Date

- Began creation ^-^

4/21

-Nerfed Heroic Passive .-.

Name: Explosive.MechWarrior

Portrait: Warhound

Unit Base: Warhound

Type: Bruiser-Tank

Script: The robotic entity known only know as the Explosive MechWarrior was once a normal Warhound. After the Dominion decided to ramp up experiments, they proceeded to modify Warhounds to generate artificial reasoning AIs, leading one to leave the Dominion. Said Warhound, Ace II, took it's time to generate a large amount of equipment and then use it to modify itself. It seems to figure out what more to add by field testing itself in the Sanctum.

Starting Stats:

Base Health – 250

Movement Speed – 2.9

Attack Range – 5.5

Attack Speed – 1.8

Base Damage – 60

Attack Name | Animation - Warhound- Railgun

Base Armor – 4

Strength – 22 (+7) (Primary)

Agility – 19 (+5)

Intelligence – 12 (+5)

--

Heroic Passive: Scrap Salvage

"The MechWarrior can salvage scrap from nearby dead enemies, gaining Armor in the process. This armor shatters slightly when he is killed."

Effect: All creeps killed give MechWarrior 1 armor. When he dies, he loses 33% of bonus armor. This effect caps at 5 (+2*level) added armor.

Super-tank passive.

--

Ability One: Seismic Bomb

"The MechWarrior uses a seismic bomb to deal damage to all nearby targets, reducing armor by 40% for 3 seconds."

Energy Cost: 110/130/150/170

Cooldown: 22/21/20/19

Range: 3 units extending from self

Level 1: Deals 100 (+40% INT) damage.

Level 2: Deals 120 (+40% INT) damage.

Level 3: Deals 140 (+40% INT) damage.

Level 4: Deals 160 (+40% INT) damage.

Effect: Giant AoE armor breaker. Bye bye, AGI armor importance.

--

Ability Two: Focus Laser

"MechWarrior deals damage to 1 random nearby target every 2 seconds."

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: 1 Second Internal

Range:3 from self

Level 1: Nearby target take 40 damage.

Level 2: Nearby target take 60 damage.

Level 3: Nearby target take 80 damage.

Level 4: Nearby target take 100 damage.

Effect: This deals damage based on whether he's near a target, or near a cluster.

--

Ability Three: Machine Directive

"MechWarrior's broken missile launcher launches, firing into the distance. If it hits an enemy Heroic unit, it pulls them back. If not, it keeps going until maximum range."

Energy Cost: 90/100/110/120

Cooldown: 16/15/14/13

Range: 8 units

Level 1: Target takes 10% bonus damage after being pulled.

Level 2: Target takes 15% bonus damage after being pulled.

Level 3: Target takes 20% bonus damage after being pulled.

Level 4: Target takes 25% bonus damage after being pulled.

Effect: A pull for an initiator. And, it amps damage. The amp lasts for 2 seconds; the speed is like Bola.

--

Ultimate Ability: Meltdown

"MechWarrior's systems go into overheating phase, causing all targets who hit him to suffer for a short time. "

Energy Cost: 100/150/200

Cooldown: 60/50/40

Range: Self

The ultimate gains a new ability every level. The ultimate lasts 10 seconds.

Level 1: All attackers lose 20% weapon damage for 5 seconds.

Level 2: Targets lose 90% leech for 3 seconds.

Level 3: Targets take 30% of their attack damage back as True Damage.

Effect: This is a ultimate which makes him a severe threat. If you end up attacking him and he pops this (he'll tint red) then you're in a serious problem situation. He will manslaughter you and then his team will clean up. Focus him, and you're in a threat, but if you don't, then you're in a threat.

*Leech cannot go negative.

--

Additional Information

Recommended Item Build:

Starting Items:

:DuransBuckler::SuperheatedMantle:

Mid-Game Items:

:ElectricMantle::CoatofArms::ParallaxGenerator:

Late-Game Items:

:ForceofEntropy::BarbedPlating:

Core Items:

:ElectricMantle::BarbedPlating:

Optional Items:

:ExecutionersAxe::DarwinsMight::LightningRod:

--

Closing statement

Welcome to AA Hell.

Heroic passive:

Love the heroic passive idea but very very strong. lvl 3 u can easily have it maxed out with the +2 per lvl, giving him with out items, this includes base armor plus armor from agility, 30 armor = 60% physical resist. this early game no one does large amount of spell damage so you will be close to unkillable. lvl 18 with no items about 72 armor if u get the creep kills. only need 51 creep. so that's 51 armor plus 4 from base and 17 from agility. this would = 88.84 physical resist. I would say give him just the +1 per lvl which is still a lot of armor. basically end up with 39 armor with out items.

Seismic Bomb:

very nice doesn't do a lot of damage but opens up the enemy to take more physical damage. good way to take down tanks or agility AA. plus kinda screws over justicar some what.

Focus Laser:

I'm kinda lost on this move does it work like drakes burn but only on one target? why no cost to use. and if its like drakes where it hits a lot of targets then its way to strong. drakes does 90+1% hp and it hurts drake. 4k hp its doing 130 total. so in other words this hero would be drake but better. pull and a burn with out taking damage.

Ultimate:

mix fillings. I like it a lot but then again its kinda Super Op Vs a team of mostly AA. barb combined with lvl 3 ulti. you are already 88% physical resist so physical damage don't hurt u and ur reflecting 80% weapon damage total. lasting 10 seconds. 10 seconds just seems to long for the strength on that. rank 1 and 2 are not bad its just when u add all that in plus the reflect.

Edit: I would say change ulti to passive. when he attacks u or u attack him it reduces weapon speed by 10% and leech by 20%. 10/20, 20/40, 30/60.

Heroic passive:

Love the heroic passive idea but very very strong. lvl 3 u can easily have it maxed out with the +2 per lvl, giving him with out items, this includes base armor plus armor from agility, 30 armor = 60% physical resist. this early game no one does large amount of spell damage so you will be close to unkillable. lvl 18 with no items about 72 armor if u get the creep kills. only need 51 creep. so that's 51 armor plus 4 from base and 17 from agility. this would = 88.84 physical resist. I would say give him just the +1 per lvl which is still a lot of armor. basically end up with 39 armor with out items.

Seismic Bomb:

very nice doesn't do a lot of damage but opens up the enemy to take more physical damage. good way to take down tanks or agility AA. plus kinda screws over justicar some what.

Focus Laser:

I'm kinda lost on this move does it work like drakes burn but only on one target? why no cost to use. and if its like drakes where it hits a lot of targets then its way to strong. drakes does 90+1% hp and it hurts drake. 4k hp its doing 130 total. so in other words this hero would be drake but better. pull and a burn with out taking damage.

Ultimate:

mix fillings. I like it a lot but then again its kinda Super Op Vs a team of mostly AA. barb combined with lvl 3 ulti. you are already 88% physical resist so physical damage don't hurt u and ur reflecting 80% weapon damage total. lasting 10 seconds. 10 seconds just seems to long for the strength on that. rank 1 and 2 are not bad its just when u add all that in plus the reflect.

Believe it or not, i was on mumble with nuparu and i saw the unedited version. It was way more OP :)

Heroic passive:

Love the heroic passive idea but very very strong. lvl 3 u can easily have it maxed out with the +2 per lvl, giving him with out items, this includes base armor plus armor from agility, 30 armor = 60% physical resist. this early game no one does large amount of spell damage so you will be close to unkillable. lvl 18 with no items about 72 armor if u get the creep kills. only need 51 creep. so that's 51 armor plus 4 from base and 17 from agility. this would = 88.84 physical resist. I would say give him just the +1 per lvl which is still a lot of armor. basically end up with 39 armor with out items.Well, that's a good idea, didn't realize how good the armor scaled. .-.

Seismic Bomb:

very nice doesn't do a lot of damage but opens up the enemy to take more physical damage. good way to take down tanks or agility AA. plus kinda screws over justicar some what. Working as intended. :P

Focus Laser:

I'm kinda lost on this move does it work like drakes burn but only on one target? why no cost to use. and if its like drakes where it hits a lot of targets then its way to strong. drakes does 90+1% hp and it hurts drake. 4k hp its doing 130 total. so in other words this hero would be drake but better. pull and a burn with out taking damage. Nah, it randomly finds a target within the area and hits one every second.

Ultimate:

Edit: I would say change ulti to passive. when he attacks u or u attack him it reduces weapon speed by 10% and leech by 20%. 10/20, 20/40, 30/60. If it was a passive 60% leech nerf, then he'd pretty much be immune to everything. That's why I made it stronger and then made it on a certain timer- if it was so strong and a passive, he could build AA and molest enemy AA carries. It'd be pretty bad.

Is pluck infinite range? Because the "it keeps going" just makes me think of a cdr build for pool-plucking like a boss..........

8 range.