Exterminator. Diamondback

Duxsdevildog

Sorry, I couldn't put the colors on, I will do them later.

Changelog:[/size]

Date- Began creation: 4/19/13

1st edit: 4/20/13

2nd edit: 4/21/13

3rd edit: 4/22/13

Name: Exterminator. Diamondback

clip_image001.jpg

Portrait: Diamondback

Unit Base: Diamondback

Type: AGIL-DPS carry, focusing on movement and weapon speed

Script: Once the feared commander of battle cruiser Zeus, the zerg hive mind hunted him down and systematically blew up his ship. Luckily, he escaped in a pod and crashed in the forests of the Imperial Sanctum. He built an extra-caliber diamondback out of the spare parts and is now once again a feared foe.

Starting Stats:

Base Health –250

Movement Speed –3.1

Attack Range 5

Attack Speed –1.9

Base Damage –70

Attack Name | Animation Rail gun| Normal diamondback attack

Base Armor 8

Strength – 20+4

Agility–24 +7(Primary)

Intelligence – 17+5

--

Heroic Passive: Hydra Boosters

"Exterminator has the ability to move while shooting.

Effect: While he is moving, He loses 25% attack damage. If he is still, his attack damage is normal.

--

Ability One: Xplosive Round

“Exterminator Loads a super-Xplosive round”

Energy Cost: 75/90/115/125

Cooldown: 20/15/15/15

Range: 7

Cast time: 0.5 seconds

Level 1: Deals 85(+50%INT) spell damage

Level 2: Deals 150(+50%INT) spell damage

Level 3: Deals 225(+50%INT) spell damage

Level 4: Deals 250(+75%INT) spell damage

Effect: A large amount of Spell damage with lower-than-average scaling. Basically, it is his normal attack, except glowing red, and a bit bigger. While he is casting it, he turns red, like Leo.

--

Ability Two: Black Mamba Thrusters

"Exterminator passively gains movement speed while in range of a hero"

Energy Cost: (Passive)

Cooldown: (Passive)

Range: On-Self

Level 1: Passively gains +4% movement speed while in range of an enemy hero

Level 2: Passively gains +8% movement speed while in range of an enemy hero

Level 3: Passively gains +14% movement speed while in range of an enemy hero

Level 4: Passively gains +20% movement speed while in range of an enemy hero

Effect: Exterminator gains speed boost

--

Ability Three: Heavy Fire

"Exterminator Charges up his rail guns for a barrage of Firepower"

Energy Cost: 100/125/150/175

Cooldown: 25/25/30/30

Range: 7

Casting time:2/2/2/2

Level 1: Gains +25% weapon speed for 3 seconds after casting

Level 2: Gains +50% weapon speed for 3 seconds after casting

Level 3: Gains +75% weapon speed for 3 seconds after casting

Level 4: Gains +100% weapon speed for 3 seconds after casting

Effect: Exterminator gains tons of weapon speed after casting. It also adds a slight tint of blue to his frame.

--

Ultimate Ability: Exterminator rounds

"Exterminator loads his own custom rounds into the railgun"

Energy Cost: 150/200/250

Cooldown: 60/80/100

Range: On-self

Level 1: All attacks deal an additional 150 (+75%Weapon damage) spell damage for 3 seconds

Level 2: All attacks deal an additional 200 (+75%Weapon damage) spell damage for 5 seconds

Level 3: All attacks deal an additional 250 (+75%Weapon damage) spell damage for 7 seconds

Effect: This is what the hero is made for, the more attack speed he has, the better. While he is using this, his attacks glow completely gold.

--

Additional Information

Recommended Item Build:

Starting Items: Duran’s Machette- :DuransMachette: , Build up for Serated cleaver- :SerratedCleaver:

Mid-Game Items: Switch serated for an arcbound- :ArcboundRavager: , hand of Mengsk- :HandofMengsk:.An Ocelot's revolver- :OcelotsRevolver: if your up on mins.

Late-Game Items: sliptide sythe(no image), masamune(no image) Black hole magnum- :BlackHoleMagnum: if you are getting OP

Core Items: Build up for Serated cleaver- :SerratedCleaver: and ultimately saving up to get an arcbound- :ArcboundRavager: .

Optional Items: leathal barb- and/or khali blade- :KhaliBlade: if going crit, If u still cant seem to chase down that ling, or the darpa JUST got away by pure speed, You'll want Force of Entropy- :ForceofEntropy: , with this baby, they won't be getting anywhere. If that won't work (ling is just annoying that way) get timespliter :TimeSplitter: .

--

Closing statement

this is my diamondback hero, it is my first hero, so please leave constructive comments/suggestion.

His ulti is beyond overpowered :|

I like the design, but you should reduce the WD scaling. 200% with 400 attack damage (2 timesplits + masamune) = 1200 extra damage.

:S

And his spells have great synergy, but they seem to be too good together. His E + ulti is insane. His W will make sure he can never be outrun.

BTW, 40% passive is way too strong. 20% at most- even Voltron or Crackling can't keep up with 40%...

ok...... still op as flob.... his ulti without any scaling does over 5k

with 400 weapon dmg, its just under 20k or 2.8k dps

Step one increase his base weapon speed 1.7 or so would make a huge difference, step 2 cut his base weapon dmg by about 50% base armor by like 10 he currently starts the game with about 40% resist with 0 talents

And actually add descriptions to his skills so we can see how they work.

@Rem His skills are quite easy to understand, u just have to take more then 4 seconds to look at them....

Seems like a cool hero, diamondback hero suggestions are so rare.

Also, slight bugbear, ur ult has 4 energy cast levels, but only 3 skill levels.

ok...... still op as flob.... his ulti without any scaling does over 5k

with 400 weapon dmg, its just under 20k or 2.8k dps

Step one increase his base weapon speed 1.7 or so would make a huge difference, step 2 cut his base weapon dmg by about 50% base armor by like 10 he currently starts the game with about 40% resist with 0 talents

And actually add descriptions to his skills so we can see how they work.

Legacy theres no descriptions on cast times, visual effects, how his q for instance is used, just the effect of the skill is listed. Which would make every single one of them instant with no visible effects which makes them pretty OP

K, did it again, u happy??

K, did it again, u happy??

You added a description for q but none of the other stuff, so no it still fails in balance and originality.

Lets make a comparison to already implemented heros. He has nearly 2x the base weapon dmg of leo, the fastest attack speed of any hero by .2 the fastest move speed by .1 over 2x the next highest armored hero (shadow) and better stat scaling than 90% of the already implemented heros.

You gave him kittys ult but made it single target and doubled its dmg output

You gave him kittys passive move speed without the handicap that they be damaged.

You gave him cains attack boost in weaker form.

You added a description for q but none of the other stuff, so no it still fails in balance and originality.

What are you talking about? I gave descriptions for all of them.

Are you trying to find every single flaw in my first hero? Seriously, stop giving negative input.

What are you talking about? I gave descriptions for all of them.

Are you trying to find every single flaw in my first hero? Seriously, stop giving negative input.

You quoted me and specifically said you fixed everything I'd mentioned to you in the quote. I pointed out that you hadn't fixed any of it.

Less QQ more grow a pair. Its only negative input if your being a baby about instead of realizing oh em gee I'm helping you fix it cuz you screwed up.

first off I'm kinda lost. now he can attack while moving. then he has cast times. now normally if u have to cast u stop in ur tracks and cast. so is he going to be able to move while casting.

is his explosive round AOE damage?

Black Mamba Thrusters: whats considered in range. is it his attack range. if so then its worthless skill. should make it +2 of his attack range so 7. as well as that might be a bit to much passive speed. kitty already has high speed but atleast he has to get u low hp first to get it.

Heavy Fire: so at lvl 7 when its maxed out with just machete he will be about 1.4 attack speed already. so basically u don't cast it and get 4 attacks or u cast it and get 6 attacks. kinda sounds pointless on an agility hero especially with a cast time, and long cd. might as well make it just like cains. or make it like the actual diamond back. him do extra weapon damage for 3 seconds. keep the % the same and make It weapon damage. diamond backs do have 2 lasers. and it does not proc effects.

Exterminator rounds: change his ulti to just the 150/200/250 for a flat 5 seconds at all lvls. and make it say increase his weapon damage by said %. this way it syncs with his heavy fire. example your at 400 weapon damage, ur E will do 400 at rank 4. hit ulti rank 3. now ur doing 650 weapon damage and 650 spell damage. ur E still only lasting 3 seconds. bit with this combo I would have to say change his heroic passive to reduce all damage he does by 50% while moving.

Note to thomulf this guys passive is shadow, ulti and thrusters is predator, his explosive is tycus, and his heavy fire is cain. this player has no imagination. lol