viron

ravper

i'm not sure how long this has been around but i only tested it today.

i was on test mode and was refining my boros build, when i noticed the new layout and decided to see if they had finally added viron!

i typed -hero viron, and there i had him(her/it). viron was a strange type of hero and i'm wondering if this is final or a joke or am i just really behind the times?

i'm not sure how long this has been around but i only tested it today.

i was on test mode and was refining my boros build, when i noticed the new layout and decided to see if they had finally added viron!

i typed -hero viron, and there i had him(her/it). viron was a strange type of hero and i'm wondering if this is final or a joke or am i just really behind the times?

The version of Viron you saw there is not the proper old version. One of the developers was testing abilities using Viron, so those are not abilities that have ever actually been in the game.

If viron makes it back into the game in his old form I will lose all faith in the devs. I would rather see new heroes developed. If thats too much to ask, I would just like to see the item patch we heard about months ago.

he can get new skills the same was tass did from v3 (i think cant remember) its just really getting annoying when people like Yaldi say he isnt coming back the why is his portait still there and why does it say *coming soon* why not remove his portait all together? so what you are saying it has been giving my false hope for a long time if thats the case just remove the portait if he isnt coming back