Job Well Done

Retribution

I was hoping we could all take a second to thank the modders, administrators, and developers for taking the time and putting so much hard work into Aeon of Storms. I now have played enough games in Aeon of Storms, LoL, Dota 2, and similar games to have at least a somewhat reliable opinion.

Unfortunately, no game is ever truly complete or could possibly satisfy everyone's wants. Somebody will always complain about something, and someone will always troll.

However, I personally thank you for your hard work and dedication, and hope many players in the community will also take a few seconds to show their appreciation to you in the following comments.

Thank you, and keep up the good work.

I always appreciate their job, mainly in the way Residente says. though I also try to help new players or trying to help pros to be noobs, whatever.By other hand games are complete regardless of his tatus ( Full, version, beta, mod) but games are continuously updated, fixed, added for keeping an innovating experience, and if it is free I can't argue.

You could always thank by donating as well =P

Considering it's $10 to go watch a movie, and then compare how much enjoyment you get from that 2 hour movie and how much enjoyment you've gotten from this game.. it's a small price.

mmm no. over thousand dollars have no icon. And EKCO coming to home is not a nice idea unless he got big tits. I need over thousand Dollars Icon, the rest are useless fro me. Now seriously, I'll do.

You could always thank by donating as well =P

Considering it's $10 to go watch a movie, and then compare how much enjoyment you get from that 2 hour movie and how much enjoyment you've gotten from this game.. it's a small price.

what kind of movies are u going to for 10$?

what kind of movies are u going to for 10$?

All movies around Chicago are $10+ dollars =( unless you are going to second run theaters, in which case it goes to around $5-$6. It means I don't go to the theater much but I still go about once or twice per year. And don't mention the concessions after you get in the theater, it just makes me wanna cry.