How to build Unix best

MOTHER

easyD`s post although simplistic is somewhat true....allow me to elaborate

its no surprise unix plays as a lane pusher (infested terraans), as a trapper(infested + fungal) and as a stealth assassin when you can trap an enemy or at least fungal it in place for your ulti to uber kill him.

tpi into the other item if you can gives you all stats, cooldown(as if your cooldowns were too long anyways) and the active will make your ulti tick faster and do more damage at the same time, plus the timescale boost will add to your cdr making your second round of spells available sooner.

the way enemies tend to avoid being killed by you are detecting you and staying away, silencing/stunning you, using escape mechanism(teleport for instance), tanking your combo and not dying, killing you before you kill them.

taser is your best friend...the energy and spell resist are just bonus....silencing an enemy before the combo makes them unable to use items and spells, so they cant use escape mechanisms, cant silence you, and cant stun you so you basically remove most ways an enemy could survive you...very few can out dps kill you (probably never will happen if they are silenced unless they are overfed) and at least early game-mid game most tanks will be dead too.

then all other items will depend on what you are faceing and what your team is like...some ppl like to push themselves in case enemies can fly away(dial), you want spell damage and anti resists? argus + gravity, you find that certain dps aa likes to aa you with stun baton? get electric mantle(so the stun they get interrupts their attacks and incidentally lets you finish them without interrupting your ulti)...there is no shame is building half tanky unix specially late game when everyone can afford elixir and teamganks happen everywhere and you cant get into very good positions....then you can still keep yourself alive and support with fungals so others can initiate better for example and/or save your taser + ulti for when an enemy gets pulled by your pullers, ensuring his death...though i consider as a third item, argus, almost mandatory(intel, energy for spaming stuff, and spell damage) all other items are situational. If enemies dont get spell resist you dont really NEED gravity. you can be fine with argus + timescaling active + tasering your main target to death and the rest get survival gear. If enemies dont get taser you might consider small hadron collider as a timescale buff, life support, and escape mechanism so you can "poke them" and if combo fails you can still run + tele away.

TL;DR : hyperion, taser, and argus all the way.....restof gear support or counter to whatever damage they can deal to you

Ask Chob. He knows the best Unix since 2.0.

If you are noob like me, Taser could be hard to use, then you can use the other mechanism. TPI, SHC on enemy, fungal, ulti. Besides Fungal, SHC reveals cloaked units.

I Basically do, Argus+ Gravity+TPI+E.Matle+ Phantom Menace+SHC ( Of course Taser would help me more than Phantom in combat, but still so useful)

Unix 2.0 to Unix 5.0: Basic Starting Strategy: 1) Make 10 eggs, AA enemy if they get close. Deny all CS for the first 5 to 6 waves with ease Unix 2.0 to Unix 5.0 Mid game Strat 1)Burrow underground for mana/movement speed buff/cloak (totally balanced)... 2) Fungle unsuspecting victim 3) Surround with eggs to prevent escape 4)Give them the D. Unix 2.0 to Unix 5.0 Cheesy BS Strategy 1) make a line of infested terrans to block the creep 2) repeat for the next 5 waves 3) Release them all at once to push 3 straight towers. How to stop Unix 2.0 to Unix 5.0: Play LZ/Vespus/Drake

Okay, dont listen to those shapscrubs who didnt win shap in this game and no nothing bout competitive unix.

With this build i have secured almost singlehandedly a victory in the most major aos tournament with 1k dorrar prize.

U start by building spell buffer cuz its good for running away with move speed. Then u make argus crystal > gravity edge > argus crystal > argus crystal > argus crystal > sell edge for another argus crystal.

Ez 200$.

Everybody knows AA unix best unix..

Items in order:

Durans Pendant, Flaregun, Contamination Shard, Coat of Arms, Sunflare Gun, Sunflare Gun, Bandits, Organic. = Lots of damage, aa ability, slow, split push clones, and super ITS.

Skills: Fungal, IT, Fungal, IT, Burrow, Fungal, Fungal, IT, IT, Burrow, Burrow, Burrow, Stat, Stat, Stat, Stat, Stat. = more attack power, fungal is op early, and IT walls ftw...

Very interesting build Legacy, but isn't 3 sunflare guns overdoing it? Wouldn't substituting one of them with Argus or gravity seem more well rounded? If I'm not mistaken, sunflare guns share cool downs don't they?

I prefer the pushing power of unix over the assassin in him TBH so I'm gonna give this a try.

Grasshead(the best pub Unix I've seen), builds him Impact Dial, Taser, Argus, Yamato, Gravitys Edge, and Nitrogen Retrofit. The Impact Dial you can use during your ultimate to move you closer to whoever your ulting to keep it going longer. Taser stops them from using an escape or silence on you. Yamato increases damage exponentially with Timescale and spell amp along with Gravity and Argus. Nitrogen gives a bit of tanky, Int and helps slow enemies so they can't get away from Ult even more. Also Ihan stacks. Really only thing to stop it is a Stun Baton or teamwork.

Grasshead(the best pub Unix I've seen), builds him Impact Dial, Taser, Argus, Yamato, Gravitys Edge, and Nitrogen Retrofit. The Impact Dial you can use during your ultimate to move you closer to whoever your ulting to keep it going longer. Taser stops them from using an escape or silence on you. Yamato increases damage exponentially linearly with Timescale and spell amp along with Gravity and Argus. Nitrogen gives a bit of tanky, Int and helps slow enemies so they can't get away from Ult even more. Also Ihan stacks. Really only thing to stop it is a Stun Baton or teamwork.

Twas not a literal use of the word exponential, as it can be used to define "very rapid" in an informal use according to the world english dictionary.

Also Brew, you are very constructive in your feedback. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it would definitely be nice to hear a reason, or why 5 Argus and Spell Buffer is the best build?

Grasshead(the best pub Unix I've seen), builds him Impact Dial, Taser, Argus, Yamato, Gravitys Edge, and Nitrogen Retrofit. The Impact Dial you can use during your ultimate to move you closer to whoever your ulting to keep it going longer. Taser stops them from using an escape or silence on you. Yamato increases damage exponentially with Timescale and spell amp along with Gravity and Argus. Nitrogen gives a bit of tanky, Int and helps slow enemies so they can't get away from Ult even more. Also Ihan stacks. Really only thing to stop it is a Stun Baton or teamwork.

late game scrap the impact dial and get shrapnel cloak there for stun baton isnt a problem

• 2 weeks later...

Twas not a literal use of the word exponential, as it can be used to define "very rapid" in an informal use according to the world english dictionary.

Also Brew, you are very constructive in your feedback. I'm not saying you're wrong, but it would definitely be nice to hear a reason, or why 5 Argus and Spell Buffer is the best build?

There is no reasoning, ure either G enough or not.