g'day!

ravper

hi my name is owen.(actuall in game name) i play on sea although recently i have been moving over to na (rip sea :( ).

i am from Australia and i live in Melbourne :). my favorite hero would be virgil or erakule. i have been playing AOS for some time, just never really looked into the forums much. my favorite item is super heated mantle because i love its amour health and over all trollyness :D

my computer is a locally made pc running win 7 on an i5 sandy bridge(i think that's what it is) i have nvidia g force (no clue what number) and 3 gig ram.

there is something seiriosly wrong with it and i am trying to get it fixed, but this means that i will lag out from time to time :(.

i like butter chicken and i play basketball and table tennis :D

if anyone still plays on sea tell me :)

Hi. Welcome to the community, hope your guides don't end up like this.

http://bcove.me/926qyafm

thats fu cking disgusting what kind of men would do that

THIS NIGGA NAMED REAPER ALSO PLAYERS ON SEA AND AS WHALE SAID CHIM PLAYS AS WELL I CAN MAKE HIM PLAY WITH UR DICK IF U LIKE. I USED TO PLAY ON SEA BUT I QUIT

you know, i know who you really are want to spoil for you? so u get perma banned again if not THAN SHUT UR FLOBING MOUTH

Hmm. Im wondering, how did Skydie find that video... Does he search it up all the time?

A national newspaper bro,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311075/Horrifying-footage-emerges-men-beating-Indian-woman-sticks--police-did-nothing.html

I was catching up with my celeb gossip, to be able to converse in the same language as NA Mumblers.