[Hero] Ethreal.Assassin

Nuparu

Changelog:[/size]

Date

- Began creation ^-^

Name: Ethereal.Assassin

Portrait: Archon

Unit Base: A DT (like Shadow) tinted brightly.

Type: INT-Melee DPS Burster

Script: The entity known only as the Ethereal Assassin appeared from a energy fissure after a failure to manipulate telepathy in the Dominion Ghost Academy. No one known to see the fissure spawn has survived. The Assassin appears to have a sense of judgement, killing only select targets. He appeared in the Sanctum to hunt down a Dominion prototype assassin, for no reason known.

Starting Stats:

Base Health – 250

Movement Speed – 3.1

Attack Range – 1.5

Attack Speed – 1.75

Base Damage – 70

Attack Name | Animation - Ethreal Shock | Dark Voice's attack

Base Armor – 11

Strength – 20 (+4)

Agility – 18 (+5)

Intelligence – 28 (+7) (Primary)

--

Heroic Passive Energy Fissure

"Ethereal lives past the grave, for until his energy seems to run out."

Effect: When Ethereal dies, he can keep attacking for 4 seconds, dealing (50% Weapon Damage). This does not proc on hit effects, but slows for 45% every attack, for 2.5 seconds.

--

Ability One: Energy Blast

"Ethereal uses his energy to deal damage based on his current health and a percentage of INT.."

Energy Cost: 20 (+4% Current Health)

Cooldown: 10/9/8/7

Range: 2

Level 1: Deals 25 (4% Current Health)(+45% INT) damage.

Level 2: Deals 35 (4% Current Health)(+60% INT) damage.

Level 3: Deals 45 (4% Current Health)(+75% INT) damage.

Level 4: Deals 55 (4% Current Health)(+90% INT) damage.

Effect: A spammable nuke spell. For the spammability, it'll eat your health away though, so be careful.

--

Ability Two: Mind Fissure

"Ethereal causes the enemy to suffer in every way possible, causing them to take searing damage and be unable to cast spells for 2 seconds."

Energy Cost: (+9% Current Health)

Cooldown: [Toggle] 1 second

Range: N/A

Level 1: All spells cause the target to take damage equal to 10% of their Primary Stat.

Level 2: All spells cause the target to take damage equal to 15% of their Primary Stat.

Level 3: All spells cause the target to take damage equal to 20% of their Primary Stat.

Level 4: All spells cause the target to take damage equal to 25% of their Primary Stat.

Effect: A silence on every spell that eats your health when you use it. It's a risk-reward factor. Not to mention it's also a huge anti-INT or anti-STR stacking ability.

--

Ability Three: Laser Lines

"Ethereal's attacks shimmer through the target, dealing damage in a cone every attack for 10 seconds. This can only proc once per second."

Energy Cost: 100/120/140/160

Cooldown: 30/26/22/18

Range: 4 unit cone behind the target.

Level 1: Deals (+20% Weapon Damage) (+50% INT) damage.

Level 2: Deals (+30% Weapon Damage) (+50% INT) damage.

Level 3: Deals (+40% Weapon Damage) (+50% INT) damage.

Level 4: Deals (+50% Weapon Damage) (+50% INT) damage.

Effect: AoE cone faceroll.

--

Ultimate Ability: Wrath of God

"Ethereal launches a massive supernova, causing all enemy heroes to burn for large damage over time."

Energy Cost: 200/350/500

Cooldown: 240/200/160

Range: Global

Level 1: Every hero takes 250 (75% INT) damage over 5 seconds.

Level 2: Every hero takes 400 (75% INT) damage over 5 seconds.

Level 3: Every hero takes 650 (75% INT) damage over 5 seconds.

Effect: Karthus' Ulti, anyone? No, seriously, it burns over time, so enemy heroes with low health pools will suffer. At level 16, it deals 130 (+15% INT) every tick. It's like DARPA's spider mine... but with crappier int scaling and it hits everyone.

--

Additional Information

Recommended Item Build:

COMING SOON

Closing statement

And that's that.

is this is the first hero suggestion ive seen Nuparu make :O?

I do have to make a suggestions. Heroes aren't very good when it is based on pure Scaling. You shud add a base damage. That was actually an issue with Maar's SAP [and still kinda is]. Early game, pure scaling will be about 20 - 30 damage while late game it will be doing 2000 damage. =/

not but but a couple problems. one his ulti being global is going to be way way to strong. your looking at 1500 damage with just 400 intel, using spell damage buffs, 5% talent, yamato, and argus. it being global its just says rape a team with out being close to them. example. team is killing levi. they all get to 50% hp. you ulti they die and ur sitting in your pool. with yamato reactor and symphonic seed by the time they come back to life ur ulti will be off cd.

then ur laser lines. basically rank 4 your saying he does 100% of his weapon damage AOE. add on an explosive retro fit now ur doing 150% weapon damage aoe. I'd actually say instead of weapon damage just make it the 20, 30,40,50 damage +50% int. max attack speed still ends up being 1k damage per target over 10 seconds. add in the intel of 400, now u got 5k damage to anyone over 10 seconds standing behind the target. sitting as is its 8k damage over 10 seconds. this of course all before midigation or damage amplifiers. if its dealt as spell damage ur talking about 12,000 damage per target over 10 seconds. add in explosive retrofit its 16,000. the way I was saying still ends up strong and even at rank one in a lane if you attack creep correctly u do 225 damage(5 attacks over 10 seconds since not max speed) to each creep behind the first one over 10 seconds, at rank one. and I think creep only have 500 health first wave.

Edit: just read your, all except 3rd are spell. if your saying the aoe damage is physical then its op period. Darwin might team fight you cant die. not even an axe would kill you if you have 3 targets behind the first.

jamesalot, his spell doesn't tick 10 times; the spell lasts as a buff to him for 10 seconds.

The cooldown doesn't start until his E is done.

And his ulti being global is meant to cause terror.

But how did you get 1500? If he gets pure INT, he can't use his other spells because he needs to be in zero-range to use them. He can sit back and use his ult once a teamfight and that's it, but he'd be a retard to do so.

I just noticed...

--

Ultimate Ability: Wrath of God

Effect: Karthus' Ulti, anyone? No, seriously, it burns over time, so enemy heroes with low health pools will suffer.

Be creative with your ulti for Shade, instead of making him have Kat's ulti >.>

Giving me Bull about having Shadow's Ulti similar to Katarina's Ulti, then you make a Hero suggestion the next day basicly saying its nearly the exact same as Karthus's Ulti [TBH this one is better, because it scales much better, has a lower CD than Karthus's Ulti, and also doesn't have a casting time. Even if the damage is over 5 seconds, if someone is 100 health, the enemy can just suddenly take damage and most the time they won't have time to react from just a random massive global damage ability until after 2 or more seconds. :P

I just noticed...

Giving me Bull about having Shadow's Ulti similar to Katarina's Ulti, then you make a Hero suggestion the next day basicly saying its nearly the exact same as Karthus's Ulti [TBH this one is better, because it scales much better, has a lower CD than Karthus's Ulti, and also doesn't have a casting time. Even if the damage is over 5 seconds, if someone is 100 health, the enemy can just suddenly take damage and most the time they won't have time to react from just a random massive global damage ability until after 2 or more seconds. :P

It's a burn over time >.>

It may be global, but it's not the same exact thing >.>

But the shadow ulti i made isn't the exact same thing. It just has the same type of thing. If slows movement speed, damages ALL enemies, doesn't reduce healing, lower range, longer duration, longer cooldown, and also reduces vision >:(

P.S. I'll probably be on in mumble in like 5 - 15 minutes

jamesalot, his spell doesn't tick 10 times; the spell lasts as a buff to him for 10 seconds.

The cooldown doesn't start until his E is done.

And his ulti being global is meant to cause terror.

But how did you get 1500? If he gets pure INT, he can't use his other spells because he needs to be in zero-range to use them. He can sit back and use his ult once a teamfight and that's it, but he'd be a retard to do so.

"Ethereal's attacks shimmer through the target, dealing damage in a cone every attack for 10 seconds."(what you wrote as the hero skil)

and if you read what I wrote I wrote with max attack speed. so hence it would proc 2 times per second.

with his natural intel at lvl 18 he will have 154 intel, 12 from stat skill. 60 Ihan, shrink ray 60, starsfury 30, argus 100, yamato 50, symphonic seed 50, Darwin might, 18 intel consumable. 534 intel. ulti says 250+(200% intel) which becomes 1318 base damage before buffs, so now add 50% for argus, active yamato and talent for 5%. that = 1977 over 6 seconds. take off 20% spell resist natural. and you got 1581 damage over 6 seconds. which ends up being 263.6 a second. not even taking into affect of does time scale from yamato make it do more ticks.

talents 3/1/2. weapon damage, leech, attack speed. health. movement and energy.

this build would give him about 407 weapon damage. with 18 str elixir about 3k hp. easy max attack speed, just from his high agility he will gain 36% attack speed. then stars fury 39%. I think it has 30 agility on it. 20% from shrink ray, and 15% from talents and 7.5% yamato's agility. just shy of 69% physical resist and then natural 20% spell resist.

You know that 1 spell buffer will further nuke the damage by 20% (if first item) right?

And then add a Korhal to nuke the remaining 60% by 11%....

His ulti will do maybe 1200 damage over 5 seconds, which is insane, yes, but it has a pretty long cooldown.

And his E is meant to have an internal cooldown of 1 second, so only 10 procs at best.

And if his ulti does such insane damage that means he's not too tanky, making his "OP E" not as efficient because he'll die real fast. And the AS Cap is 400%, right? I swear your build won't even touch that much :o

im not saying the damage on ur ulti is to much. im saying global is to much. and if its meant to have an internal cd it should be posted the way its written your saying on attack. and again the damage is still to much specially when u combine it with the ulti. your saying any team fight that hero will rape all.

The ulti will be devastating, but think about it like this.

A 160 second cooldown (+cooldown reduction) would mean he could maybe use it twice during Levi buff. And the insane damage output of those items wouldn't be reached until super late game because he wouldn't have such insane items.

It's meant to be global because, well, it's a AoE nuke, like the Big Bang pretty much but on a smaller scale. It does lots of damage, I admit, but the long CD + the ability for spell resist to mitigate it well would counteract such.

I may nerf it because one sole reason- we don't have a passive spell storm item .-.

Nuparu, you do realized you buffed the ulti. now its just as strong as Cyprus ulti just over time and hits all enemy heroes. I really wish you would think about what your suggesting during an actual game. your ideas are not bad but it looks like ur just putting numbers in with out seeing what it actually means. Cyprus ulti is 800+100% intel. urs 650 +150% intel. difference is 150 base damage to 50% intel which takes 300 intel to = it. ur hero lvl 18 no items is 154 intel.

Nuparu, you do realized you buffed the ulti. now its just as strong as Cyprus ulti just over time and hits all enemy heroes. I really wish you would think about what your suggesting during an actual game. your ideas are not bad but it looks like ur just putting numbers in with out seeing what it actually means. Cyprus ulti is 800+100% intel. urs 650 +150% intel. difference is 150 base damage to 50% intel which takes 300 intel to = it. ur hero lvl 18 no items is 154 intel.

Huh. I always thought Cyprus was 150% int. lol.

I'll nerf the INT scaling. Again. lol