Dox is not a Fox

Skydie

Because in Telophase I, his cells split into more diploid cells which can in turn split into haploid, usable cells in reproduction.

And the fact that he has the backpack of death doesn't help.

HE HAS EVERYONE SECRETLY ON PCP, HELP

Not meant to be read by children, those who haven't taken sex ed, and probably NSFW.

I know you all might think that I'm sterile because I haven't gotten your mom's pregnant since your last brother or sister, but she's actually just going through that phase in her life where she can't have children anymore. I'll give you guys two cookies if you can define this process. Fox is the safe word she uses btw. Sometimes I don't know when to stop though because she always screaming DOX and they sound so similar. #motherflobers Don't bunnyfy my post Quistmann! They were warned! O yea... inb4lock

Because in Telophase I, his cells split into more diploid cells which can in turn split into haploid, usable cells in reproduction.

And the fact that he has the backpack of death doesn't help.

HE HAS EVERYONE SECRETLY ON PCP, HELP

Incorrect. Cytokinesis is where cells are split into haploid cells, assuming this is after Telophase I.

Not meant to be read by children, those who haven't taken sex ed, and probably NSFW.

I know you all might think that I'm sterile because I haven't gotten your mom's pregnant since your last brother or sister, but she's actually just going through that phase in her life where she can't have children anymore. I'll give you guys two cookies if you can define this process. Fox is the safe word she uses btw. Sometimes I don't know when to stop though because she always screaming DOX and they sound so similar. #motherflobers Don't bunnyfy my post Quistmann! They were warned! O yea... inb4lock

No really Doxs are sterile. You will not find a sterile Dox, and there's a chromosomal reason, perhaps Peas would know, considering before he seemed to know about too many chromosomes (hint) .

Only reason I'm bringing this up is because it came up in my Biology mock, why are Doxs sterile. I laughed a bit, and realised our own Tu-Pox has gotta be else he'd be bankrupt due to child support.

Lol this guy trying to talk about Biology. Skydie is the Biology master.

No lol I just wanted to be able to talk advanced about some subject, can't really fit in with the Maths crew. Then again some nab here might actually have a PhD, not my Maths kind, in Biology related shap and make me feel confused again.

He's talking about a class that uses the basic principles from a differential equations course. My Math teacher taught that class in Uni and he crossed over some of the techniques to our class. F all that Punnet square bs, chi-squared and the bell curve cuz that ain't mean shap in the real world unless you become a statistician. Also, I ain't worry about the billz cuz I sold 80 million records! My accountant Caaarl handles the money. He also handles that NA clan in his free time.

Menopause... Gimme dem cookies.

No lol I just wanted to be able to talk advanced about some subject, can't really fit in with the Maths crew. Then again some nab here might actually have a PhD, not my Maths kind, in Biology related shap and make me feel confused again.

Not actually going to Chime in on this discussion... but I am a med student on my way to being a doc ^_^

(and yes my handwriting is atrocious....)

He's talking about a class that uses the basic principles from a differential equations course. My Math teacher taught that class in Uni and he crossed over some of the techniques to our class. F all that Punnet square bs, chi-squared and the bell curve cuz that ain't mean shap in the real world unless you become a statistician. Also, I ain't worry about the billz cuz I sold 80 million records! My accountant Caaarl handles the money. He also handles that NA clan in his free time.

Is Caaarl also that person from Africa you hired to level up your LoL smurf account while you had the xp boost, then fired?

There's only one African and we're very fortunate that he's the only one ;). I rehired my troll account friend who won 7/10 ranked games to start the career of the troll account, but then he quit after he realized that he can pay $20 to transfer to NA from EUW to end his lag issues. I have no idea who Caaaarl is, but he's a dam good accountant for me as well as the manager of some NA team. It's alright harper. One day you'll reach that age when your second head starts to do all the thinking and then you'll have all the answers.

There's only one African and we're very fortunate that he's the only one ;). I rehired my troll account friend who won 7/10 ranked games to start the career of the troll account, but then he quit after he realized that he can pay $20 to transfer to NA from EUW to end his lag issues. I have no idea who Caaaarl is, but he's a dam good accountant for me as well as the manager of some NA team. It's alright harper. One day you'll reach that age when your second head starts to do all the thinking and then you'll have all the answers.

I thought your body does all the talking in reproductive biology practicals. Do first, sober up later, and you'll realise the answer as to why you managed to hook up was because it was 'surprise smex'. Like a G.