- Created Hero

20/07/2012

- Minor Edits

Sorry, no image yet.

Name: Solaris.Larnarca

Portrait: High Templar/Dark Templar

Unit Base: Mainly white Sentry/Dark Sentry

Type: INT-Based Variety Caster

Script: Ah, the Sun and Moon, so high in the Sky. Legends of Old Earth tell of the two mighty orbs, that sustain the people of Earth. But, what most people do not know, is that these two mighty forces are... alive. Well, not in the way that the actual Sun and Moon are alive, but rather that theyare the energy given off by two great beings- Solaris, and Larnarca. They have been stuck into the Orbit of Earth by intense gravity. Alone, they did not have theforce to break free. But, by combining their powers into one mighty being, they managed to release a substaintial amount of energy, escaping from the orbit. This

is what made the Sun and Moon. After Millions of years, these mighty beings finally land on a planet- and seek to regain the energy they once had. They fight inthe Aeon of Storms to regain their powers.

Starting Stats:

Base Health [250]

Movement Speed [3]

Attack Range [5]

Attack Speed [2]

Base Damage [27]

Base Armor [1.5]

Strength – [25] + [5]

Agility – [15] + [4]

Intelligence – [30] + [6]

--

Abilities:

Heroic Passive: Orbital Shift

"Solaris.Larnarca switches from his or her current form to the other force. While doing this, intense gravitational forces are created."

Effect: Solaris.Larnarca switches to the other form. (Archon Morph- Light for into Solaris, Dark into Larnarca). It takes 3 seconds to channel and requires lvl*3 energy. It has a 20 second cooldown. Whilst doing this, Solaris.Larnarca loses 50% damage resistance, and all units near to Solaris/Larnarca (3 unit radius) are temporarily lifted into the air for 1 second. This is essentually a stun. This ability, therefore, can be used to stop enemies running away whilst you swap into your other form, but it can mess up your gameplay if you prefer one form due to the reasonably long 20 second cooldown. When swapped, all abilities have a 3 second cooldown, except the ultimate, which has 10. This means you CAN spam spells, but it is risky.

--

Solaris' Form (Normal/Light Sentry:)

Ability One: Flash Fire

"Solaris burns away at his opponent, firing harsh flames onto the enemy, doing immediate damage then more over time. It lasts for longer if the enemy stays still, and don't stop, drop and roll."

Energy Cost: 60/80/100/120

Cooldown: 20/17/14/11

Range: 5/6/7/8

Level 1: Deals 20 [+10%INT] immediate damage, then an additional 10 [+5%INT] DoT, lasting for 5 seconds, but losing 1 second whenever the enemy moves 1 unit.

Level 2: Deals 30 [+10%INT] immediate damage, then an additional 20 [+5%INT] DoT, lasting for 7 seconds, but losing 1 second whenever the enemy moves 1 unit.

Level 3: Deals 40 [+10%INT] immediate damage, then an additional 30 [+5%INT] DoT, lasting for 9 seconds, but losing 1 second whenever the enemy moves 1 unit.

Level 4: Deals 50 [+10%INT] immediate damage, then an additional 40 [+5%INT] DoT, lasting for 11 seconds, but losing 1 second whenever the enemy moves 1 unit.

Effect: This move is designed as a powerful DoT, forcing enemies to move (stopping AA or channeling) unless they want to take substantial damage. It can be used, due to its reasonable range, to hit enemies as they run, when combined with Solaris' other moves.

--

Ability Two: Solar Flare

"Solaris releases a violent Solar Flare, dealing damage and stunning the opponents. Opponents then have their vision hindered for their radius to Solaris (e.g. at 1, they have it for (max radius) seconds, at (max radius), 1 second). "Blinded"/Hindered vision decreases opponents vision for their radius to Solaris (e.g. at 1, decreased by 3.5, at 7, 0), decreasing by 0.5 for each second the ability lasts. Allies still feel this effect, but at a quater of the intensity and time. You do not feel the effect at all."

Energy Cost: 50/60/70/80

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Range: (What's the radius of Micro's stun again?)

Level 1: Deals 50 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 1 second.

Level 2: Deals 60 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 1.5 seconds.

Level 3: Deals 70 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 2 seconds.

Level 4: Deals 80 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 2.5 seconds.

Effect: This ability is designed for a large-radius disable over a reasonably high period of time. It does decent damage, and allows for you to chain your skills off of it. Be careful, though, because the "Blinded" still effects allies- but at a much smaller power.

--

Ability Three: Pure Heat

"The Pure heat of Solaris is revealed as he generates massive amounts of energy around him. This energy heats up the particles in his area, increasing timescale and doing DoT. It also gains additional effects as the enemy stays in it for too long."

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: Passive

Range: (Again, whatever the radius of Micro's stun is.)

Level 1: +5% timescale to all allies in the radius. [5%INT] DPS to enemies. After 3 seconds, enemies lose 5% movement speed. After 5 seconds, enemies take 5% more damage from all sources. At 7 seconds, enemies are sunburnt, and take 10% additional damage from all sources, take an additional [5%INT] damage, and take [3%INT] damage for 10 seconds as DoT, with the last effect refreshing each time the enemy enters Pure Heat.

Level 2: +7% timescale to all allies in the radius. [5%INT] DPS to enemies. After 3 seconds, enemies lose 5% movement speed. After 5 seconds, enemies take 5% more damage from all sources. At 7 seconds, enemies are sunburnt, and take 10% additional damage from all sources, take an additional [5%INT] damage, and take [3%INT] damage for 10 seconds as DoT, with the last effect refreshing each time the enemy enters Pure Heat.

Level 3: +9% timescale to all allies in the radius. [5%INT] DPS to enemies. After 3 seconds, enemies lose 5% movement speed. After 5 seconds, enemies take 5% more damage from all sources. At 7 seconds, enemies are sunburnt, and take 10% additional damage from all sources, take an additional [5%INT] damage, and take [3%INT] damage for 10 seconds as DoT, with the last effect refreshing each time the enemy enters Pure Heat.

Level 4: +11% timescale to all allies in the radius. [5%INT] DPS to enemies. After 3 seconds, enemies lose 5% movement speed. After 5 seconds, enemies take 5% more damage from all sources. At 7 seconds, enemies are sunburnt, and take 10% additional damage from all sources, take an additional [5%INT] damage, and take [3%INT] damage for 10 seconds as DoT, with the last effect refreshing each time the enemy enters Pure Heat.

Effect: This is one of the main reasons to fear Solaris. He can cripple the enemy team within a teamfight, slowly taking away more and more functions and dealing more and more damage. It also gives a small boost to his allies' timescale. The radius is reasonably small, however, so enemies can easily escape for it. But, if they stay for too long, they will take a lot of damage.

--

Ultimate Ability: Star Generator

"Solaris creates a much smaller version of his original form, and blasts it at the enemy, dragging them towards it, dealing DoT and then a massive blast at the end, originitating from himself. Enemies that get touched by the sun itself are pulled inside, stuck in there for the whole blast. The sun moves at a rate of (3? please comment on this) U/s. The Star is (Again, need suggestions) units wide."

Energy Cost: 200/300/400

Cooldown: 200/150/100

Range: 11/13/15

Level 1: Drags enemies in at a rate of 1 [+1%INT] U/s (units per second). Deals 10 [+10%INT] DPS and, at the end, deals 100 [+100%INT] damage.

Level 2: Drags enemies in at a rate of 2 [+1%INT] U/s (units per second). Deals 15 [+10%INT] DPS and, at the end, deals 150 [+100%INT] damage.

Level 3: Drags enemies in at a rate of 3 [+1%INT] U/s (units per second). Deals 20 [+10%INT] DPS and, at the end, deals 200 [+100%INT] damage.

Effect: A massive AoE blast, intended to completly destroy enemy teams. Fired directly at an enemy, and say, 200 INT, it could deal a total of 400 + 40*number of units, if the enemy walks into it at melee. This is not as strong as single target burst fire, but still a very powerful move.

--

Larnarca's form (Dark Sentry):

Ability One: Rock Pummel

"Larnarca fires a powerful rock at the enemy, pushing them back and doing damage."

Energy Cost: 60/80/100/120

Cooldown: 20/17/14/11

Range: 5/6/7/8

Level 1: Deals 60 [+50%INT] immediate damage. Pushes back 1 unit.

Level 2: Deals 80 [+50%INT] immediate damage. Pushes back 2 units.

Level 3: Deals 100 [+50%INT] immediate damage. Pushes back 3 units.

Level 4: Deals 120 [+50%INT] immediate damage. Pushes back 4 units.

Effect: This move allows for a quick, hard-hitting burst attack, pushing the enemy back. This can be used in a massive variety of situations.

--

Ability Two: Lunar Pull

"Larnarca pulls in enemies with the force of gravity. This effect also raises the river, lowering all unit's movement speed by 50% and dealing [5%INT*seconds in river] DPS."

Energy Cost: 50/60/70/80

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Range: (What's the radius of Micro's stun again?)

Level 1: Deals 50 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 1 second. River lasts for 3 seconds.

Level 2: Deals 60 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 1.5 seconds. River lasts for 5 seconds.

Level 3: Deals 70 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 2 seconds. River lasts for 7 seconds.

Level 4: Deals 80 [+30%INT] damage, and stuns for 2.5 seconds. River lasts for 9 seconds.

Effect: This ability is designed for another pull, dragging enemies to you. It can be fatal when you factor in the River, however, it is hard to get the perfect timing for this when thinking about the river's damage.

--

Ability Three: Gravitational Pull

"Larnarca's immense gravitiational pull grasps enemies around him and helps allies. Due to his full manipulation, he can decide whether to help his allies or hinder his enemies."

Energy Cost: Passive

Cooldown: Passive

Range: (Again, whatever the radius of Micro's stun is.)

Level 1: Either +5% [+1%INT] movement speed (,timescale? Need comment yet again :3) and weapon speed to allies, or the same amount reversed to enemies.

Level 2: Either +7% [+1%INT] movement speed (,timescale? Need comment yet again :3) and weapon speed to allies, or the same amount reversed to enemies.

Level 3: Either +9% [+1%INT] movement speed (,timescale? Need comment yet again :3) and weapon speed to allies, or the same amount reversed to enemies.

Level 4: Either +11% [+1%INT] movement speed (,timescale? Need comment yet again :3) and weapon speed to allies, or the same amount reversed to enemies.

Effect: This ability is what makes Larnarca more of a support than a damager, like Solaris. It allows for good boosts to crucial ally or disables to crucial enemy stats. The choice makes it not OP and makes you think about which one to use.

--

Ultimate Ability: Total Eclipse

"Larnarca creates a total eclipse on the Aeon of Storms. This reduces all enemy sight range by an amount, and then chills enemies, dealing DoT, and finally pulls enemies upwards, stunning them, and drops them, dealing damage."

Energy Cost: 250/350/450

Cooldown: 250/200/150

Range: Global

Level 1: Reduces enemy sight by 1. After 3 seconds, deals 10 [+3%INT] DPS and then after 5 seconds lifts for 0.5 seconds. At the end of the lift, deals 30 [+10%INT] damage and stops DPS.

Level 2: Reduces enemy sight by 2. After 3 seconds, deals 10 [+3%INT] DPS and then after 5 seconds lifts for 0.7 seconds. At the end of the lift, deals 40 [+10%INT] damage and stops DPS.

Level 3: Reduces enemy sight by 3. After 3 seconds, deals 10 [+3%INT] DPS and then after 5 seconds lifts for 0.9 seconds. At the end of the lift, deals 50 [+10%INT] damage and stops DPS.

Effect: A powerful global ability. Hinders enemies, deals damage, stuns and then deals a bit more. Great for a bit of damage before or after a teamfight.

--

Additional Information

Solaris.Larnarca is my second hero. I went a bit ambitious with this guy/girl, so please tell me if I've made anything OP/UP. He/she is designed to be an all-round caster, and likes Spell Leech, Timescale, A bit of health and some buffing abilities (CoA, Argus, CA etc.)

--

Closing statement

Thanks for reading the lengthy post! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did making it. Please deliver some constructive critisism and feedback! Thanks!

Ability Two: Lunar Pull

"Larnarca uses the force of gravity to pull in enemies. This also effects the gravity and tides of the River, making it rise up. Enemies and Allies in the River move 50% slower in the River, and take

Changelog:[/size]

20/07/2012

You paste the entire hero suggestion in the middle of one of the abilities; and that makes it too hard for me to read quickly (and additionally the start of the W here is different than what you state later).

I like it though, it looks nice.

But why is everybody making Sentry heroes... It's like the universe hates me all of the sudden. :(

[/font][/color]

You paste the entire hero suggestion in the middle of one of the abilities; and that makes it too hard for me to read quickly (and additionally the start of the W here is different than what you state later).

But why is everybody making Sentry heroes... It's like the universe hates me all of the sudden. :(

lol I have always wanted to make a sentry hero. Also why dont you like them?

Very detailed i like it :)

[/font][/color]

Sorry, Copy+Paste went spazzy.

Because Sentry is one of the best idea-generators for heroes. Idk why, I had about 5 different ideas and I liked this the most <.<

Archived