Machukembo

Machukembo

Ok so I hope this AoS thing works for everyone I used to play with in sotis.

Im machukembo, just a crappy spanish inhouser on vacation who is willing to get back in the game.

Like to think I am still a decent Tassadar,T-Bone,Vorpal and Tosh. Basically play any hero besides Boros, Dustin or Nova because of a matter of principles. I am kind of a new player so that Ive only played since v6

Im enjoying this new community so far and will to help with anything you guys try to organize in EU.

Hope to play you all again soon and go back so some intense ih.

Ok so I hope this AoS thing works for everyone I used to play with in sotis.

Im machukembo, just a crappy spanish inhouser on vacation who is willing to get back in the game.

Like to think I am still a decent Tassadar,T-Bone,Vorpal and Tosh. Basically play any hero besides Boros, Dustin or Nova because of a matter of principles. I am kind of a new player so that Ive only played since v6

Im enjoying this new community so far and will to help with anything you guys try to organize in EU.

Hope to play you all again soon and go back so some intense ih.

Hello! Nice to meet ya, friend!

Hey Master Machu, Good to see you here. You should get back into the game asap! 2 new heroes!

HeavenRain, for some reasoon I feel like we are connected. Your name, if divided will be Heaven and Rain, the name of my 2 Best Friends. Cloud strife relates to our favorite game designer: Square Enix. Great coincidence...

Since my name was once JustSpanish, I can tell you I am the king of all crappy spanish players :) but haven't seen you in the inh scene before but glad to hear your coming back bro :) see you in the AoS side of things :)

dont be jealous white shapty african, since UnNameD and TheLuxe stopped playin' sotis now i am the god, so u can be a slave or a personal boii if u want muahaha

I am :IsomorphicPyre: and you are :FusionBlade:

Archived