Best Players in Western Scene

BestPlayer

Now with the regions more or less merged, what are your personal opinions on the best players? You can list by tiers, by hero, or by any definition you want like "This is the guy best at teamwork".

Would be awesome to see some somewhat unknown(mumble-wise) clan-members mentioned, such as people from Axis, iOIS, and so on.

Who do you think, guys? I think John is the best with every hero

I know some of the best players from Axis are Marc, Letherl, and Neurotic (the owner). Crazy doesn't count because he's a mumbler for life no matter what :p

Inhouse, we all know Highdrater, Whale as actives along with AwesomeClock, tukey as well

Other people... well, I dunknow who else

Leeehyori ftw? The only former sotis player to get on the front page of lol ranked. You can check the rest two of the best from the west side. And I can make you famous. Niggaz been dying for years so how can they blame. I live in fear of a felony. They never stop testing me. Motherflobing gs.

Leeehyori ftw? The only former sotis player to get on the front page of lol ranked. You can check the rest two of the best from the west side. And I can make you famous. Niggaz been dying for years so how can they blame. I live in fear of a felony. They never stop testing me. Motherflobing gs.

kid can't speak english.

IMO:

TurtleKing & Lettow for similar reasons......

They are the best at being patient/helping new players. 2 great people to learn from.

Im sure there are many more but these guys for sure

I've played with both in pubs and I can second this.

If I recall correctly Lettow has by far the meanest Garamond I've ever seen.

You know I'm from the West Side and I been putting it down since 91. I changed the game so many times that all these cats just copy my style. The only way for me to come back was to go by Makaveli. That's it. All these motherflobers stole from me. Man these cats, I'm so sick of them, I think it's time I take back what's mine.

Raphangelo is Diamond 1 right now FYI